A Nightcap on the Road (Closed for Angeleyz)

Emily was surprised at how much more relaxed she felt now that Jim was nearby, especially after her earlier debate about how dangerous he was to her equilibrium. Telling herself that she only wanted to cuddle into his side as a way of protecting herself from any more unwanted attention from Morris, she stepped just a tad closer to Jim and watched the interplay between the two men.

Getting the impression that there was some definite bad blood between them, she tried not to smile as Jim needled Morris to the point where she could've sworn he wanted to take a swing at Jim. The whole exchange regarding his second wife seemed especially charged, and she wondered if Jim would explain if she dared to ask.

Wincing inwardly when Jim brought Morris' attention back to her, Emily tried not to react to being 'up and coming ' when the one word brought back memories of the night before. She wasn't sure what to make of Morris' comment about having had an eye on her for some time and smiled as if pleased, hoping it had nothing to do with 'outside' interests.

Morris' abrupt departure had no impact on Emily outside of leaving her with an overwhelming desire to kiss Jim for having gotten rid of him so expeditiously. She smiled as he clinked his glass against hers, imagining "Douchebag" as the toast of the hour. She tucked away his offer about helping her out with Morris should the need arise again, but she was fairly certain it wouldn't have to come to that... or so she hoped.

Are you ready for dinner?

Emily looked up at him, then down to her drink as she thought quickly. Dare she leave with him in front of everyone? Would anyone really think anything of it? Outside of Morris, she didn't think anyone would necessarily register her departure, and even if they did... They'd probably be thankful there was one less person they had to 'compete' with for management's attention. Knowing she had been kicking herself earlier for not having gone to Jim's suite, she took a little breath, looked back up at him, and said, "Dinner sounds lovely..."
 
Noting her brief moment of indecision, Jim waited patiently for her answer. No pressure. This had to be her choice to make. Her decision to leave the party and join him for the evening and whatever may develop.

"Dinner sounds lovely..."

Smiling, he took her drink from her hand and set it upon the bar. "Then let's get out of here. Your boss is giving this place a bad vibe." Placing his hand at the small of her back, he began to guide her away from the bar and toward the door. Weaving their way between groups of clustered conversation, their exit scarcely noticed by anyone as they reached the hall and proceeded to the elevator.

Arm in arm, they rode together in comfortable silence. Emily's body pressing against his as they stood close together during the ride. With a soft ding, the doors parted and within a few steps that were once again at his door.

With a swipe of his key he once again opened his door for her. This time, however, the smell of cooking pork chops wafted through the opening, enticing both to enter and sample the meal in the making.

"After you."
 
Then let's get out of here. Your boss is giving this place a bad vibe.

Emily grinned, unable to dispute Jim's words, and let herself be guided through the clusters of people. A little knot formed in her stomach, making her wonder if she was making the right decision - having dinner with this charismatic man. However, she wasn't concerned enough to be running off... yet. She was honest enough with herself to acknowledge that she was not as much hungry as she was curious to see what might happen... Curious and tempted to see if he could work the same miracles with wringing responses from her body as the night before... if it actually came down to that.

Like the night before, they rode in companionable silence, although before, she was feeling daring enough to allow herself to stand close, close enough that her breast pressed into his side and she didn't care. She waited quietly beside him as he swiped his card and opened the door, butterflies forming when the door opened up and he waved her inside with a simple "After you..."

Thinking something along the lines of 'said the spider to the fly', Emily's lips twitched as she walked in front of him towards the wondrous aroma that suddenly had her ravenous.
 
As they entered the suite, the smell of baked apples and spices made his mouth water almost as much as the view of Emily's butt in that pretty black and white dress. The cut and design of which clearly accentuated her already sexy curves.

Jim offered her a seat at the kitchen bar and gave her a tender kiss in welcome as she sat. Easing away slowly, he walked to the kitchen side of the bar and held a wine glass and a chilled bottle of White Zinfandel up for inspection. "Some wine while I finish dinner?"

Uncorking the bottle, he began to pour as he looked to her for a response.
 
Emily took an appreciative smell as she sat down at the kitchen bar. The aroma was almost enticing as her host. The kiss that Jim pressed to her lips took her only partially by surprise, and she wondered if he knew how much she had been thinking about kissing him while they rode up on the elevator.

Some wine while I finish dinner?

Head cocked to the side, Emily tried to remember the old saying from college - beer then liquor, never sicker... Liquor then beer, never fear... Unfortunately she couldn't remember if anything was said about not chasing tequila shots with wine, but decided if she sipped slowly that she'd be able to keep her wits about her.

"Yes, please."
 
With a gentle pop the cork slid free and he poured two glasses of the sweet wine. Handing her one as he raised her own, "To healthy appetites of all types." giving her a wink as he took a small sip.

Gathering his pre-cut ingredients from the fridge, he called over his shoulder as he bent down to look in the fridge. "So, how long have you been working for Morris?" Rising up and placing the dishes and bowl on the counter.

A small groan as he bent to look for a pan in the lower cabinet, finding it and setting it on the stove as he turned to see Emily smiling "Never mind... forget I asked... I just remembered this is a work free evening."

The quartered sprouts, bacon and some cider vinegar in the pan over a medium heat began to cook, "So my dear, what keeps you busy when you're not working back home, other than running, puzzles and not making soccer practice? Any hobbies or family?" Turning to stir and tend the stove. "Or would prefer another more stimulating topic of conversation? Something more... tangible? More... hands on?" Returning with a knowing smile to look into her eyes as he raised his glass for another sip.
 
To healthy appetites of all types

Emily squirmed a little in her seat at his words, remembering all the things she had indulged in with him the evening before. She still couldn't believe what he had been able to wring from her body, although she wouldn't lie to herself - she was curious to see if he could do it again.

Taking a sip of her wine, Emily looked up just in time to see Jim bent over looking for something in the refrigerator, his slacks stretched over his backside. Hmmmm, I could so bite that...

So, how long have you been working for Morris?

Even though really had no desire to talk about her annoying boss, Emily was getting ready to answer when he bent over again. She wondered what he'd do if she were to jump off the chair and swag him in the rear and smiled.

Never mind... forget I asked... I just remembered this is a work free evening.

Eyes dancing in merriment, she tried to hide her smile behind another sip of wine, not wanting to explain it. Somehow she wasn't sure he would find her musings as funny as she did. Thinking about the discomfort she had explained sitting all day, she didn't necessarily want to draw attention to that area in the first place.

So my dear, what keeps you busy when you're not working back home, other than running, puzzles and not making soccer practice? Any hobbies or family? Or would prefer another more stimulating topic of conversation? Something more... tangible? More... hands on?

Emily couldn't help the small intake of breath she took as Jim flashed the little grin in her direction as he took a drink of his wine. This man was definitely a danger to her equilibrium, but quite frankly she wasn't sure if she cared and that shocked her.

Clearing her throat, Emily tried to focus on his questions instead of his lips. "It's a pretty sad state of affairs to admit, but I really don't have time to cultivate any hobbies. I'd love to pick up photography if I could, and travel to places where I could see more than the ballrooms of hotels." Pausing to take another sip of wine, she continued, unable to look him in the eyes, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in something more... stimulating, Jim."
 
A small gasp, as he teased her with his smile and his words, but she did not demure. Tonight she seemed more curious than last. More open perhaps to embracing her needs than even this morning.

He nodded as she expressed her desire to explore more hobbies, travel and photography among them. Jim couldn't help but think of her naked in front of a lens, but as she turned her head away to take another sip, her next words made him smile broadly.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in something more... stimulating, Jim."

He leaned across the bar, turning her face to his with his strong hand and kissed her deeply. Softly at first, but deepening with passion as it lingered on. His lips parting hers with his tongue, teasing her mouth open for him and then taking her completely with his kiss. Pulling back for only a moment to whisper, "Good..." before the timer on the oven began to beep it's need for attention.
 
Strong fingers grasped her chin, gently but with enough force that she had to turn her head. The kiss that captured her lips shouldn't have surprised her, but it did. Between his lips and tongue, she felt like she went from zero to 90 in five seconds flat, and while her body was clamoring for more... Her mind was urging her to show a little self restraint, if only for her own peace of mind.

Emily wanted to protest when Jim ended the kiss, and blushed a little at his whispered "Good". Thankful when the buzzer went off and he turned to deal with it, giving her a few minutes to berate herself over her behavior. What was next? Sprawling along the bar and begging him to have his way with her?!
 
Cursing his bad timing, Jim reluctantly broke the kiss to check the oven. The chops were done and he set them aside to rest while he finished the sprouts.

"I made us stuffed pork chops and a special mix of Brussels Sprouts with bacon, diced onion, cider vinegar and sour creme. A little tart to go with the sweet apple of the pork." Seeing the bacon was done and the sprouts softened, he added a dollop of sour cream to the pan to let it all mix together.

Plating the chops and the finished sprouts, Jim grabbed a small sprout with his fingers, and reached across the bar to give her a taste.

"Try this, I think you'll like it. Even people who say they despise Brussels Sprouts love these."
 
Emily played with her wineglass as she watched Jim bustle around the kitchen, wondering what it was about the handsome man that caused her normally good senses to go completely berserk. It was so unlike her to behave like this, but he somehow could have her going from zero to 60 in microseconds.

'He even makes recipes sound sexy,' she thought as he described the meal he prepared.

Try this, I think you'll like it. Even people who say they despise Brussels Sprouts love these.

Her eyebrow raised as offering her a taste, unable to hide the dubious expression on her face. She had only tasted brussel sprouts once and never thought to repeat the experience. Her lips quirked as she considered once more trying something new under his guidance.

Emily wrinkled her nose and gave him a long long. "Well, you haven't steered me wrong yet...," she drawled before leaning forward and nibbling the bite out of his fingers, giving them a little lick in the process. She sat back as she chewed, letting the flavor register on her taste buds.
 
He could see her reluctance and doubt about the Sprouts. It was not an uncommon reaction. Most people did not like them simply because that had never had them done well. Boiled and server is not the answer for most food prep, but sadly it was how so much was done.

Jim found than food, like sex, was best approached with an open mind and a creative spirit. You could take the easy way out and get some basic satisfaction out of it, but with effort and attention to detail, it could easily be a truly memorable experience.

He was confident she would approve. He had made this countless times for 'hostile audiences' and had never been disappointed. Even his ex-asked him for the recipe after their divorce because she missed having them.

She tentatively took the morsel between her lips and gave his fingers a slight lick as she tasted the offering. Waiting a few moments as she mulled the combination of flavors and allowed them to register.

A smile as he waited before asking, "Well?" as he picked up the plates to place on the table. Brushing her arm as he moved past her and quickly returning to top off their wine and escort her to the table. Though as pretty she looked, he found that food was the last thing he was hungry for.
 
Emily noticed Jim's knowing smile as she chewed and was half tempted to spit the bite out as if she didn't like it, just to see what he'd do. His expression was way too smug, convinced that she'd like it... and sadly he was right, although she wasn't sure why she wanted him to be wrong about something.

Well?

Taking a moment to swallow before she answered, "It was passable," Emily's smile indicated she was only kidding. She waited a moment before asking, "So how many converts have you made by that particular dish alone?"

Struggling internally with her mind's counseled restraint and her body's raring to go responses to his earlier kisses, Emily fell back into corporate mode as she attempted to find equilibrium, folding her hands in her lap and smiling at him politely.
 
Last edited:
A teasing smile juxtaposed against her demure posture, hands folded neatly in her lap, was a curious response. A few moments ago she was kissing him back eagerly, now she was playing shy. He supposed she was still wrestling with her needs, as she did last night, but he hoped that tonight she might submit to her desires without so much internal struggle.

"I guess it all depends on how you define 'convert,' " he smiled as he made his way to her side. "On the culinary front... many many converts, on the physical front, just one... so far." He kissed her as he took her hand, "And tank you, I'll accept 'passable' as a win."

Drawing her up from her seat by the hand, Jim stood very close and locked his eyes with hers. "I take my responsibility to convert all types of misguided notions very seriously. I also take very seriously my responsibility to satisfy hungers of all sorts as well." He gave her a playful wink as he started to guide her to her chair at the table. "So, what say we start on the gastric hungers first."
 
I guess it all depends on how you define 'convert.'

Emily watched as Jim approached her, the smile that touched his lips caused her insides to clench. On the culinary front... many many converts, on the physical front, just one... so far. She didn't have a chance to question what he meant by the physical convert comment before he leaned in and gave her another kiss that left her breathless and her senses reeling. He broke off the kiss as he took her hand and said something about passable being a win.

Surprised by how unsteady she felt after he helped her to her feet, Emily was unable to turn her eyes away from his as he said, "I take my responsibility to convert all types of misguided notions very seriously. I also take very seriously my responsibility to satisfy hungers of all sorts as well." She smiled as he gave a playful wink and suggested they eat first, but deep down she was hoping it would be a quick meal as she was most anxious to see to other hungers that kept making themselves known.
 
They ate comfortably together. Pleasant banter about the day, a few teases from her about what celebrity misfortunes had occurred since the morning, a few shy comments about the night before as well as some veiled comments about the evening ahead. It wasn't often two people could just meet and sit together alone without it being awkward at some stage, but the meal passed quickly, and both seemed to be satisfied with both the food and the company. They even played a shy game of footsie under the table, each edging their foot higher up the others leg while maintaining a straight demeanor above the table. It was fun and they both cracked at least once as the game got more intense. All in all Jim found that he really liked her beyond the chemistry they obviously shared, and he hoped he'd get the opportunity to get to know her much better, on every level.

As if prompted by an unseeing hand, they both sat back in their chairs and sipped their wine. It was that point in the evening when she would begin to have more doubts, and he needed to assert his control.

Rising, he took her by the hand and lifted her up. Taking her in his arms he kissed her deeply and pulled her close. Her breasts crushed against his chest, her hips pressed against his thighs. He could feel himself become aroused and it would be obvious to her where his next thoughts were headed. A long deep passionate kiss, taken without asking, but there was no resistance as his hands reached down to grab hold of her ass. The same one he'd made so deliciously pink the night before.
 
Emily couldn't remember the last time she had such an enjoyable meal. The food was delicious, the mood light and the company... Well besides being handsome and charming, Jim had a wicked sense of humor that kept her on her toes and her cheeks actually ached from laughing and smiling so much.

Even her accidental brushing of his leg when she had shifted in her chair had turned into a game of sorts thanks to the mischievous twinkle in his eyes when he had repeated the gesture, albeit much less innocently. The gauntlet thrown, Emily had returned tit for tat, trying to maintain a straight face, and things had escalated from there although she was grateful when he had stopped, but she by no means thought she had won.

Emily had just sat back and took a sip of her wine when Jim stood up, took her hand and pulled her gently to her feet, and then swept her into his arms and kissing her with an intensity that about curled her toes. Good Lord can the man kiss...

Pressed against his muscular body, feeling his rising excitement, made Emily's insides quiver at the mere thought of a repeat of the previous night's activities and when he reached down and cupped her bottom in a firm grip... well she just about puddled right then and there.
 
Her ass felt perfect as he pulled her closer and kissed her fully. His hands worked to gather up her skirt, lifting the hem of the tight fitting dress higher up her thighs. Feeling the fabric gather around her waist as he pressed her back against the table. The edge catching her lower waist as he pined her against the table.

The hem, bunched around her thighs, was held in place by the table, allowing him to slide his hands up her back and forward to cup her firm breasts in his hands. Grasping them and pressing them together as he continued his kiss. Low moans emitting from his throat as his heat rose and her body responded to his.

Easing one hand to her back he began to unzip her dress as he broke the kiss. His lips hovered over hers, their eyes locked as he spoke, "As far as I'm concerned, desert is the best part of any meal. Sometimes it's even more satisfying than the main course." Easing the zipper fully down her back, "I think it might be time for us both to save some treats."
 
Emily threaded her arms around Jim's neck as his hands cupped her ass, pulling her even closer to him. There was something in the way Jim kissed her, touched her that made all rational thought flee, and she was somewhat surprised with how easily she let him take charge.

Before she knew it, Jim had worked her skirt practically up to her waist, and all Emily could do was giggle against his lips as he pinned her to the table, part of her secretly thrilled at his actions while the other half worried about her seemingly out of control behavior.

The giggle quickly turned into a soft gasp as his hands worked their way up her back and then slipped forward to fondle her breasts. Her nipples immediately began to harden under his touch, aching with the need to feel his lips and teeth once more, and the low moans coming from his throat only added to the excitement.

Pulling his lips away, Jim slowly and deliberately began to unzip her dress, the sound loud in the quiet room. His grey eyes held her brown ones spellbound as he said, "As far as I'm concerned, desert is the best part of any meal. Sometimes it's even more satisfying than the main course." She felt the back of her dress fall open as he pulled the last of the zipper down.

I think it might be time for us both to have some treats.

Emily caught her bottom lip between her teeth for a moment before responding in a husky voice, "But Jim... Too much dessert is bad for you I hear..." Only the little sparkle in her eyes gave any hint to the teasing she was giving him... The rest of her expression seriously earnest.
 
Last edited:
Though she tried to look serious, her twinkling eyes gave her away. Her dress was held up only by her arms around his neck as it fell open in back, exposing her bra and her soft skin. He made quick work of the strap and unhooked it with ease, allowing her breasts to fall free against his chest. He could feel her taught nipples press against him as he as he quickly kissed her again.

"These treats have almost no calories and no sugar... In fact, I hear they can be really good for your circulation, as well as other things."

Sliding his hand back to her breast, he massaged them both firmly as he pressed in closer. Her nipples poking into his palms as he firmly griped and kneaded her breasts, and as his hand slid along her curves he caught her taught nipples between his fingers. He remembered from the previous night how sensitive they were to his touch, how she reacted to his grip and how she liked her nipples pinched and pulled. Grasping her nipples between his finger and thumb, he pinched and pulled gently at first, then harder as she responded.
 
Emily tried to maintain her serious demeanor even as she felt Jim's hands skimming up her back, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. His clever fingers nimbly unhooked her bra and her lips twitched at the thought that he was better at getting the darn thing off than she was and he wasn't even looking at it.

She barely swallowed the moan that rose up as her nipples rubbed against the material of her dress, making them tingle even further with the need to be touched. The quick peck to her lips surprised her and she would have pouted if he hadn't spoken.

These treats have almost no calories and no sugar... In fact, I hear they can be really good for your circulation, as well as other things.

Sighing softly when he brought his hands back around to her breasts and began playing with them, Emily's eyes closed for a moment as she just enjoyed the sensations. First he held them gently, before he slid his hand teasingly over the nipples, barely grazing them with his knuckles before catching them up in a firm grip.

Clearing her throat, Emily opened her mouth to speak just as he took each of her nipples between a finger and a thumb and gave a gentle pinch-pull combination that had her mouthing a little "oh!". Each twist, pinch and pull became progressively harder, and each flick of his wrists had her back arching just a fraction of an inch higher, raising her chest towards him.

Forcing herself to speak, she muttered "They may not have calories or sugar, but surely they're...." Her voice broke a bit at a particularly sharp tweak to her nipples before she continued, "high in sodium... And too much sodium is bad for you, isn't it?"
 
Her chest rose into his hands with each pinch and pull of her nipples, Her back arching, pushing into him, seeking more. She gave a series of soft ‘Oh’s’ as she began to speak until finally her words come back to her.

"They may not have calories or sugar, but surely they're.... high in sodium... And too much sodium is bad for you, isn't it?"

Chuckling, Jim lifted her gently until Emily was sitting on the edge of the table, her dress bunched up around her as the bending of her waist pushed delicate fabric higher. “Actually, the treats I’m thinking of are surprisingly low in sodium, and very high in vitamins and other… essential… elements.”

He lowered his head and began to kiss and lick along the ample cleft of her now exposed cleavage, continuing to work her nipples as he grasped her firmly. He eased himself forward to position his body between her legs until he was pressing his swollen shaft against her. He savored the taste of her flesh upon his lips as he caught a lingering whiff of perfume that still clung to her body.

A low moan rumbled in his throat as he continued to explore her breasts with his hands and lips. He gently worked the top of her dress further and further down, exposing more and more of her ample chest to his attentions and his desires. Slowly, he lifted his head and me her eyes with his, “Tonight darling, I think we can explore the pleasure of both fire and ice, since you seem to enjoy the heat from last night so much.”
 
Torn between the desire to pull his lips to hers and lose herself in the heady sensation of kissing him and the inclination to let go so that he could have free reign over her aching breasts, Emily squeaked softly when Jim lifted her to the table, wondering what he had in mind. She could feel the material of her dress riding higher and higher, but she surprisingly didn't care.

Actually, the treats I’m thinking of are surprisingly low in sodium, and very high in vitamins and other… essential… elements.

A small smile touched her lips as Emily wondered if perhaps she had been mistaken in where her thoughts had originally taken her, but she didn't get a chance to quiz him as she was quickly and expertly distracted by his teasing attention to her cleavage. She looked down in rapt fascination as his fingers twisted and tugged at her nipples... every pull causing a delicious tingle in her core, and the tingles only became sharper when he pressed himself against her.

Hearing his moan only added to Emily's rising excitement. Feeling like a teenager again, she closed her eyes and tried to edge herself closer to the hardness Jim pressed against her. Goosebumps formed on her arms as her dress was slowly worked lower and lower and the cool air of the room hit her heated skin.

Tonight darling, I think we can explore the pleasure of both fire and ice, since you seem to enjoy the heat from last night so much.

Emily's cheeks immediately pinkened at the recollection of the spankings from the night before, although she was puzzled about his ice reference as the aloe had been cooling, but not icy. Nibbling on her lower lip, she hesitated a moment before giving in to her curiosity and saying, "I'm not sure I follow..."
 
Jim smiled and pressed his straining groin against her harder as she pressed back against him. The outline of his shaft resting against her moist panties. He could feel her dampness through the fine wool of his slacks as he worked to unfasten the button and zipper that constrained him. His pants slid to the ground and he slid his boxers down as well allowing his bare flesh to press against her.

He gripped her breasts firmly and continued to kiss and lick until he captured her nipple between his lips. “Patience Emily,” he moaned around her taut flesh, “I have a very special treat in store for you.” His head slid against her and pressed the damp fabric between her lips. “Later.” Sucking her nipple deep between his lips and rolling his tongue around her as she filled his mouth.
 
Emily moaned softly as she felt Jim press more fully against her. Part of her was unable to believe what she was doing, while the other part wanted to dry hump him. One side of her mouth curled up at the realization that there was no reason to call it a dry hump. Her panties were so wet that she was convinced she was leaving a wet spot on his slacks.

Her eyelids were heavy as she looked up as he began to unfasten his pants, her smile growing as they slid down his muscular thighs to pool at his feet on the floor. Her smile grew even more as his boxers began a similar descent, although it was replaced with an expression of need and hunger when he pressed his cock against her once more. She could feel not only its hardness, but a delicious heat as well, and pushed herself more firmly against him.

Emily pouted a little when he didn't try to maneuver her panties down, but instead gripped her breasts once more. However her back arched when he licked and kissed them, and her head fell back and her eyes closed as he drew a nipple between his lips.

Patience, Emily. I have a very special treat in store for you.

Her breath caught as she felt his cock slide just between her lips, the sodden material the only barrier. She wanted to howl in frustration as the need to feel his cock buried deep inside her rose up fiercely to the point where she was having problems concentrating on his words.

Later.

Her brow furrowed as she was left wondering whether his offhand 'Later' comment was a follow on to his remark about a special treat or about the need to feel him deep inside her wet pussy.
 
Back
Top