Student needs help with thesis on BDSM

Women are ALWAYS the most desired of partners.

There are plenty of "undesirable" women out there (wrong age, wrong body type, etc etc). It's more that for guys who only see women as providers of pussy, the "undesirables" are pretty much invisible.

Watch how much it takes to get a woman into bed versus a male.

If you want to learn something about female sexuality and watch porn at the same time, check out Nina Hartley's "Making Love To Women" - she covers this point quite nicely.

The reason for that difference is not desire, it's consequences. A woman takes bigger risks (physical and social) when she goes to bed with a guy, so she has to be more careful.

Some more on that here: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/dream/201202/valentines-day-proposition

Observe how the female orgasm is more illusive than the male's.

The word you want here is "elusive".
 
I am writing a thesis on BDSM and have been looking for places that seem appropriate to ask some questions, and this seemed like one of them. Some of them may seem obvious, in which case I am looking for thoughts and further details you may wish to share.

I numbered them to make it simpler…

1. Between the Dominant and submissive role, from which position is consent known to be best judged from? (If the sub then this is not to say that the Dominant should not be in a position to consent with the submissive for any particular activity, but would you say that generally it is the sub because of the skewed dynamic of the act itself?).

2. Are there more bottoms / subs than or Tops / Dom(me)s, and is this true within all BDSM demographics such as Gay or Lesbian? i.e. are there more bottoms than Tops among those also?

3. In general, would you say that females biologically and culturally the more sexually desired of the two sexes?

4. Do homosexual BDSM practitioners practice acts, which relate to gender differences knowing that they are the same sex? For example do homosexuals practice feminisation to such an extent if at all?

5. When people in the scene or elsewhere change between Dom(me) and sub, (e.g. someone might start as a sub but end up as a switch), is this usually something that happens over the course of time where you develop a liking for it through experience or even curiosity?

Many thanks, to anyone with some input much appreciated!

You want us to write your thesis for you, and what degree are you taking? There is nothing like first hand experience, so perhaps you should find a dominant who is prepared to take you under his wing so to speak, and let you sit in while him and his subs show you whats involved. He may even give you permission to interview them. Failling that I suggest you read all the posts on BDSM all the stories, then there are some very good websites worth investigating.
 
Back
Top