The Meat Market.....round two

hey josh thanks for posting. Photobucket doesn't allow "adult" pictures just to let ya know; which is prolly why we can't see them. If you are looking for an adult site to host yer pics; try imagevenue.

And Hey All.. Sorry I haven't been here.. RL been CRAZY! :)

Nice to see some men have been posting. Keep em coming guys ;)

Dean,

Thanks for the help...Imagevenue is awesome...my post is fixed, now check out my pics.

WOW!!! This new thread is awesome...
*subscribed during first page
I'll be back again and again!!!

He is so critical of himself, but i'm working on it.......black & white may be good ;)
I'll try tomorrow when son is at school ;)
He wants some pm's off women :D so he needs to post more ;)
There are some which i'll post if i can persuade him :D

_me_ if i knew who your hubby was i'd for sure PM him!! Let me know....
I think he's sexy !! You're a lucky woman!!

*drools*

*deleted pic of one of the sexiest things I've ever seen in my life* :(

This is one of the fucking sexiest things I've seen in a long time - Jesus Christ!

Although Dean's appraisals of the tasty goods showing up on this thread are just as much of a turn-on to me as the cocks are, I can't help but wonder if the reason this thread is so quiet is because the boys who aren't so comfortable having men comment on their cocks are afraid of him finding them appealing... (Why else would this thread be so quiet? Men love showing their meat!)

Whatever the case... I can't even think straight after looking at this picture for too long. And the fact that he likes boys is just... the icing, the candles, AND the decorations on the cake. Meow.

*licks my lips* Continue on, boys! We lurkers are waiting impatiently in anticipation for more. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i haven't posted since page one. considering some new ones though. any ideas? :)

i haven't posted since page one. considering some new ones though. any ideas? :)

What kind of tease is this?!

You men don't REALLY need encouragement, do you?! I'm going to get hysterical in a few minutes here...

Just post something, anything! If there's male skin in the photo, I'll be pleased.

SHARE THE LOVE, post some pix!!!

*may need a tranquilizer soon*

What kind of tease is this?!

You men don't REALLY need encouragement, do you?! I'm going to get hysterical in a few minutes here...

Just post something, anything! If there's male skin in the photo, I'll be pleased.

SHARE THE LOVE, post some pix!!!

*may need a tranquilizer soon*

LOL! Okay, okay... chapter 1 in "varying stages of arousal"...

http://i39.tinypic.com/avgepx.jpg

Last edited:
jlss please remove that pic. it is a violation of the forum rules. You must provide an OUTSIDE link to pictures of genitalia.

jlss please remove that pic. it is a violation of the forum rules. You must provide an OUTSIDE link to pictures of genitalia.

Fixed, my error. Hit image instead of link. Thanks for the message Dean.

My word....

My face gets a whole new shade of red when check out this thread...and I may have to stop using my phone to look...it might explode soon.

*swoons*

Back