The British are coming

atariblue

Literotica Guru
During the time of British rule in Colonial America British soldiers were allowed to impose upon any household to seek shelter and food by means of the Quatering Act. Two young soldiers who have been drinking at the local tavern find their way to a farmer's estate. Thomas Dawes reluctantly lets in the two borish young men. As curiosity calls for Thomas intruduces his family to the soldiers. His wife Jane, his two sons Nate and Ben, and his comely daughter Kate.

After dinner everyone retires to their room. The soldiers are put up in the spare bedroom. About an hour after everyone has settled into their beds Kate sneaks off down the hall and into the soldiers' room. She seduces them and proceeds to suck, fuck, and ride them.

What about Jane his wife (ha, Jetsons reference)? Does she get in on the fun too?

For further fun, comely sons Ben and Nate are next to suck, fuck, and ride the troops.

Then the Irish servant girl and black farmhands join the action.

But I don't see how to work tentacles into this.

For further fun, comely sons Ben and Nate are next to suck, fuck, and ride the troops.

Then the Irish servant girl and black farmhands join the action.

But I don't see how to work tentacles into this.

Change the family name to "Whateley".

Change the family name to "Whateley".

105835454.jpg

During the time of British rule in Colonial America British soldiers were allowed to impose upon any household to seek shelter and food by means of the Quatering Act. Two young soldiers who have been drinking at the local tavern find their way to a farmer's estate. Thomas Dawes reluctantly lets in the two borish young men. As curiosity calls for Thomas intruduces his family to the soldiers. His wife Jane, his two sons Nate and Ben, and his comely daughter Kate.

After dinner everyone retires to their room. The soldiers are put up in the spare bedroom. About an hour after everyone has settled into their beds Kate sneaks off down the hall and into the soldiers' room. She seduces them and proceeds to suck, fuck, and ride them.

You should write poetry too.
You have quite an ear for that. ;)

What about Jane his wife (ha, Jetsons reference)? Does she get in on the fun too?

When Jane finds out that these two drunk, but strapping, young men are road guards, a plan starts to form in her mind. She knows that her daughter went in to have her fun, and once she hears Kate sneak away she also goes into their room. With the amount of mead they had at at the local, plus some 'shine from the garage, she knows they will soon be asleep. Trusting them to remember certain memorable events of the evening, she drops her gown and stands nude in the candle light.

"You just had my daughter, and if you can get it back up, you can have a stroke-off from me while you touch my body." Jane whispers seductively, "And if you come back to this house every night, you can have relations with both her and me, but only as long as you let us through your roadblock without paying taxes on the goods we carry."

<burp> "Good show, m'lady." The first soldier grins, watching as his partner drifts off to sleep. "Betwixt the two of you, your mouths, fannys, and arses, I'd say that him and I can get three ploughs a day. That is more than worth turning a blind eye to a mule cart or three. I need to sleep, but if I'm awoken by your lips on me at sunrise, you have yourself a deal."

Jane smiles widely as she watches him caressing her breasts, and the stiff shaft in her hand softens as the man falls asleep. Knowing that her husband Thomas has two wagons arriving in the next week, she wonders if she should tell him how she knows his lackeys will pass without harassment.

One of the issues of that era was suddenly a city was filled with people and supply and demand shot through the roof. Few people know that food went up by 800% in costs and so with hungry people abounding, and British Soldiers everywhere, 1 out of 4 woman (married or not) ended up being prostitutes with the British enlisted men.

In reality, the father of the household in sheer desperation would have offered the sexual services of both his wife and daughter for much needed income.

I am not saying your story line was off, but this historically accurate side of things might change the trajectory of your story.

It would be better if during the sex she cuts off there dicks in an act of patriotism. Kate can be the American version of Joan of arc.

she then cuts her hair real low and infiltrates the British army by dressing up in one of the British soldiers uniforms, posing as one of them. She then enters on a journey of destroying the British forces inside out, through seduction and death. Cutting off British dicks where ever she goes.

Jane knows she's poxy; she fucks all the redcoats she can, to spread her clappy disease.

You could put a great spin on that; the wife becomes very social with as many British Red Coats as she can, as the ending reveals that her husband...a cheater, had engaged with a prostitute and contracted a venereal disease prior to the British Troops occupation. Where as her husband is a Tory (British Loyalist), she is secretly a Rebel Sympathizer, so she gets back at him for giving her the disease by simply having husband and wife relations, by both cheating on him, and afflicting as much of the enemy as she can.

You could put a great spin on that; the wife becomes very social with as many British Red Coats as she can, as the ending reveals that her husband...a cheater, had engaged with a prostitute and contracted a venereal disease prior to the British Troops occupation. Where as her husband is a Tory (British Loyalist), she is secretly a Rebel Sympathizer, so she gets back at him for giving her the disease by simply having husband and wife relations, by both cheating on him, and afflicting as much of the enemy as she can.

This is a very good idea.

Back