Two Sisters, Insecurity, and a Boyfriend

PSZer0Dark30

Really Experienced
I have an idea about two sisters. Shannon is the older sister and is very attractive and popular while Kenzie is pretty in her own way but gets no attention because of her much hotter sister. Whenever they go out, Shannon always gets all the attention. However, she isn't a slut or anything. She's actually really nice and sweet and has had a boyfriend for a while. Along with being sweet and nice, Shannon is also a bit of a prude and hasn't slept with her boyfriend yet.

Kenzie meanwhile, has grown somewhat insecure because of her sister. Her lingering jealousy finally pushes her over the edge and she ends up seducing her sister's boyfriend.

The story would start with Shannon having just arrived home earlier than expected. She hears some noise and when she goes to inspect it, she spies her boyfriend and sister going at it. However, instead of interrupting, she watches and finds herself turned out. Kenzie is quite the dirty talker and while fucking her sister's boyfriend, talks about the seduction and asks him to tell her how she's the better sister. As a fan of dirty talk, there's a lot to play with here I think.

Shannon gets turned on seeing all this and at the same time, listening to her sister, realizes how insecure she is and begins to feel bad that her sister feels that way. She may even come around to the fact that Kenzie is fucking her boyfriend and in order to help her sister feel better about herself allows it to keep happening in the future, without them knowing she knows of course.

Anyway, hope someone likes this idea! Would love to chat more about it!

the trick is explaining how the insecure one seduces the bf... seems inconsistent with the theme...

the trick is explaining how the insecure one seduces the bf... seems inconsistent with the theme...

Very good point. It's not so much a crippling insecurity as a just a general want a desire to be sexy and hot but knowing her sister will always be physically hotter. The jealously eventually overpowers the insecurity and feeds into the desire until she seduces the boyfriend. Also, since Shannon hasn't slept with him, Kenzie has a slight advantage there. I guess it's important to note that Kenzie isn't unattractive by any stretch of the imagination. Just not as attractive.

Hopefully that helps explain.

Does she eventually end up in a threesome with them?

For this particular idea, I wouldn't want it to end in a threesome. I'm not against the incest concept but I think Kenzie knowing Shannon knows and Shannon becoming involved would maybe cause Kenzie to step backward in her insecurity/jealousy.

The more I think about it, the more I see a follow up to the original chapter that sees Shannon really enjoying watching/knowing about the cheating and playing ignorant/oblivious. I see the boyfriend and Kenzie getting bolder and bolder with their I discretion as well. Fooling around when they know Shannon's home, doing stuff during a movie night with Shannon in the same room. Kenzie gets really into it because the boyfriend has Shannon right there yet he still is all over Kenzie.

That could be fun....but how does story go forward.

Well, I'm hoping someone finds the concept/idea interesting enough and would like to maybe work on it with me. I can't fully commit to writing it myself but wouldn't mind collaborating on it and helping out writing it. I've been getting more and more into the idea, so I'm hoping someone gets interested.

Shannon

It is for interesting for Shannon to be caught with boyfriend with her sister and her friend. That would be really a lot bf cannot handle. May be they will ride him and suck off right after that. Very fast

I'm thinking there;s a bit of a sibling rivalry as well. So Kenzie is insecure and jealous of her sister. She wants to prve she's just as hot as her sister, so she tries seducing the clueless boyfriend who thinks she's just being a tease. He tells Shannon all about it, and they both laugh at her flirting.

Kenzie overhears this and decideds once and for all to get him to fuck her first. So she gets in the shower with him, naked of course, and one thing leads to another and Orgasms ensue. Shannon catches them but being inexperienced herself she watches and says nothing. That night BF and Shannon talk over how the sister feels and Shannon lets BF continue to screw sister and she hides and watches discovering her Voyueristic/Cuckquean tendencies.

Of course she has BF start to get more extreme using bondage and spanking and increasing the kink factor to see how far Kenzie will go.

Could be a multi chapter story...

I'm putting this in my maybe someday pile...

I'm thinking there;s a bit of a sibling rivalry as well. So Kenzie is insecure and jealous of her sister. She wants to prve she's just as hot as her sister, so she tries seducing the clueless boyfriend who thinks she's just being a tease. He tells Shannon all about it, and they both laugh at her flirting.

Kenzie overhears this and decideds once and for all to get him to fuck her first. So she gets in the shower with him, naked of course, and one thing leads to another and Orgasms ensue. Shannon catches them but being inexperienced herself she watches and says nothing. That night BF and Shannon talk over how the sister feels and Shannon lets BF continue to screw sister and she hides and watches discovering her Voyueristic/Cuckquean tendencies.

Of course she has BF start to get more extreme using bondage and spanking and increasing the kink factor to see how far Kenzie will go.

Could be a multi chapter story...

I'm putting this in my maybe someday pile...

I like the idea of Kenzie trying to flirt and Shannon and her boyfriend joking about it and Kenzie overhearing, which can maybe fuel her desire to seduce him.

However, I don't know about her seducing him in the shower. I've never been to keen on that set-up. I'd also personally prefer if Shannon and the boyfriend didn't talk about it. I find it much more interesting with Shannon knowing and the cheaters not knowing she knows. I was thinking about where it could go and escalate toward and I see Kenzie and boyfriend fooling around more and more and getting ever braver with their acts (making for very kinky scenes where they are doing things while Shannon pretends not to notice). Because of Shannon allowing this and wanting it to happen more, Kenzie and the boyfriend talk more and grow closer. Eventually, the story culminates in the boyfriend breaking up with Shannon and wanting to be with Kenzie. Shannon could even be the bridesmaid in their eventual wedding, still getting off on losing her boyfriend to her sister (essentially by her own actions) and Kenzie's self-confidence having increased by essentially stealing her sister's boyfriend.

Very few items in Story Ideas ever get written.
That's because most aren't really story ideas, just weak fantasy setups with no destination in sight. That's why I ask posters: where do you want the story to go? Here, the sisters could share nicely, or compete viciously, or go girl-girl or dom-sub or otherwise kinky, whatever. Visualize the story ending and take it there.

That's because most aren't really story ideas, just weak fantasy setups with no destination in sight. That's why I ask posters: where do you want the story to go? Here, the sisters could share nicely, or compete viciously, or go girl-girl or dom-sub or otherwise kinky, whatever. Visualize the story ending and take it there.

Agreed. If I wrote this it wold be something like this story instead of Mom/Daughter it would be sisters.

Any writers that like this idea possibly interested in collaborating on it? Would love to see this idea come into being

Back