men in panties

I would like to hear from all men who enjoy wearing panties. I love panties and other guys in panties. A cock in panties is so sexy. And I feel hot in sexy feminine panties. Could lead to meeting, I'm in southern idaho.
Hi I just joint and am married and retired. I have this getting very horny feeling wearing briefs or panties and specially when I wear heels in combination with them or a short skirt and heels
I get wet so quickly and you can see a wet patch on my panties which makes me even more horny and want to add some pee and wonder if others have similar XXXX

Hi I just joint and am married and retired. I have this getting very horny feeling wearing briefs or panties and specially when I wear heels in combination with them or a short skirt and heels
I get wet so quickly and you can see a wet patch on my panties which makes me even more horny and want to add some pee and wonder if others have similar XXXX
I know the feeling, especially when I wear a silky pair I can get them so wet easily. I usually can stay aroused in them for most of the day as well.

a pic of me in some nice panties...
comments welcome....

Attachments

• DSC_3793.jpg
    DSC_3793.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
Hello all, 61 yr old hubby here. Have explored bi, Getting excited about panties hose garters and cock.
Would enjoy finding folks to chat with, to guide, to mentor me. Want to explore more
I have yahoo, yim and Kik.
All the best.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Meijer

Back