Ohio

Just get through this day... you can do it Ashley!!! Only a few hours tomorrow and then vacation for 12 days!!

LIES!!! LIES!!!!

Bahahahaha I for the record have not seen more then your picture...which is your ass :)

Im sure not putting my ass on here... good lord everyone would need sunglasses from the brightness and blindfold so they wont get scared :)

Bahahahaha I for the record have not seen more then your picture...which is your ass :)

Im sure not putting my ass on here... good lord everyone would need sunglasses from the brightness and blindfold so they wont get scared :)

Hmm, do it in the dark ;)

Thank you for no rain tomorrow. ..uhhh today... whatever. My kidneys apperciated that I didnt drink tonight im sure... but im thinking now how pissed they will be later today... ha.
Lets hope I get in a better mood. Im sure if I cant snap myself into it.. the 120 jello shots, 2 gallons of apple pie or the 2 gallons of Dutch apple pie will do it. Or well at least they will for the night.

Good lord I have had alot of beer... and its sunday fun day...

I will definitely drink to that and forgetting my problems.

I hope everyone was safe & had a good time.

Welcome newbies :)

Hope you weekend was half as amazing as mine ;)

A. Fuck stupidness....

B. I tried like130 beers this weekend. Seriously in 3 days. Its apparently humanly possible... im surprised myself.

C. Im gonna make the best of this vacation I can actually. .. i realize... now i got this :) ha.

Back