For you....

Who knows

what brings us to Lit. or keeps us here? I came to cum and found friends, but life has many other burdens and responsibilities, which are not compatible with a carefree time online, for on here we are still human and frail, with our needs and vulnerabilities.

Maybe fun is never free, for me, for now, I do not have the fee.

To special people, thank you and sorry are cheap and insufficient, but they are the limit of my emotional budget.

To those dipping a toe into the water of Lit. fun, if you are unattached - go for it, the water is lovely and arousing. But if you have responsibilities elsewhere, put them first and above, our minds suffer when divided. - I know.

Au revoir?

Are you so sure you really came to lit to cum? not maybe to fill more than a sexual void. And are you so sure what you found were only friends? Not maybe a bit of yourself?

Nothing in life is really carefree, not even in childhood, anytime you open yourself up to new people and experiences, life & growing happens.

You can choose to allow circumstances to drain or enrich you. You can choose to open up your walls, places where you don't allow your mind to go, explore them and make yourself stronger or you can lead a life of trying to avoiding the uncomfortable. What you can not do, however, is stop progress, can't go back, can't put what has happened in a box and pretend it never was. You can try but always it will be there, underneath the surface.

These special friends of yours, human and frail, with their needs and vulnerabilities too, deserve better than cheap and insufficient. Common courtesy and kindness are always there to fall back when emotional budgets are empty.

I will continue my response in private

Thought you might like to see what minus 22 F looks like, that's about minus 30 degrees C!!!

I shot this from the door of my building.

This, other landscape pics as well as my thoughts will be posted in greater detail, resolution, whatever on your tc where they will remain while you remain a prime number.

Attachments

• minus22.jpg
    minus22.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 55
Noor said:
No picture today, just a link.

Went to the musuem today and saw Crossing the Channel, British and French Painting in the Age of Romanticism:
http://www.artsmia.org/crossing-the-channel/ .

My impressions: overall very good, but too many shipwrecks and horses! lots of propaganda. Some really cute kid paintings though. The key piece was a copy of Gericault's Raft of the Medusa, painted 3 yrs after the original. The original used some unstable paints, I guess, so the copy was made.

Anyway, it was huge, bigger than my livingroom-16x23 feet. I asked how they transported it. Turns out they unframe and roll it up, I looked on the sides, the part that is attached to the frame, and it had hundreds of holes left over from all the times it has been exhibited over the years since 1822!

Why did they execute her?

Hello Noor :)

A friend showed me this link today, it is an incredible story/ photo journey of Elena, who rides the dead zone roads of chernobyl.

Bike ride

It is in many ways depressing and sad, but also very interesting with the animals and vegetation.

It amazes me that it has been 18yrs already.

I will be away for a while, but I WILL be back.

I have seen that site before. It's kind of eery how life basically just stopped in the region. The thing that is really messed up is that Russia didn't tell the rest of the world what really happened until much too late. A lot of people were basically sent to their death to help clean up the site because Russia had too much pride to ask for assistance.

Noor said:
This is the local conservatory near my house. I go there in the winter to breathe fresh warm air and also to write in peace. I usually write in the palm or fern room. This is the sunken garden, full of flowers and a long pond with Koi. Sometime a friend and I go there to secretly feed them very fancy koi food and they jump out of the water for it, while we look nonchalantly at a plant nearby.

Hi Noor.....that picture is heaven on earth to me!!!

and the waterfall.....its so much more that that.....a beautiful place (and photograph as well!)

Cate
:rose:

Re: Who knows

systeman said:
what brings us to Lit. or keeps us here? I came to cum and found friends, but life has many other burdens and responsibilities, which are not compatible with a carefree time online, for on here we are still human and frail, with our needs and vulnerabilities.

Maybe fun is never free, for me, for now, I do not have the fee.

To special people, thank you and sorry are cheap and insufficient, but they are the limit of my emotional budget.

To those dipping a toe into the water of Lit. fun, if you are unattached - go for it, the water is lovely and arousing. But if you have responsibilities elsewhere, put them first and above, our minds suffer when divided. - I know.

Au revoir?

:)

Last edited:
Get me a violin..

That was almost sincere Tendril... But not quite.

I guess I am back. I have some great pics from my trip. I will try and post them in the next few days.

We had some serious weather on Sunday, sirens even went off, so I guess spring/summer is really here now. No real damage around where I am

Noor said:
I guess I am back. I have some great pics from my trip. I will try and post them in the next few days.

We had some serious weather on Sunday, sirens even went off, so I guess spring/summer is really here now. No real damage around where I am

I don't know you Noor - but welcome back. Some great pics in this thread. Can't wait to see more.:)

What mixed emotions

I was searching Lit. for anything exhibitionist, voyeuristic and somehow this thread turned up, amongst a 101 others.

It's a rather bitter sweet thread isn't it, seems to be a place of goodbyes. Quite sad.

Re: What mixed emotions

fresh_air_2000 said:
I was searching Lit. for anything exhibitionist, voyeuristic and somehow this thread turned up, amongst a 101 others.

It's a rather bitter sweet thread isn't it, seems to be a place of goodbyes. Quite sad.

Damn hyjackers!

Yes, well the first goodbye, someone posted something that that they should have said in private or at least somewhere else where the more of the lit community would be more likely to see it, which was very sad.

The second goodbye seems to an attempt at getting attention/upsetting/hurting/whatever specific people who actually post here, otherwise why choose to leave their goodbye here instead of somewhere they actually post?
It is also sad but in a more pathetic light.

Anyway, I am trying to bring the thread back to its original purpose so there should be more pictures and links soon.

Probably nothing exciting to a voyueristic sense but you never know. Someone said they would do a pic like my av, maybe they will post it here ;)

Noor

Re: Re: What mixed emotions

Noor said:
Damn hyjackers!

Yes, well the first goodbye, someone posted something that that they should have said in private or at least somewhere else where the more of the lit community would be more likely to see it, which was very sad.

The second goodbye seems to an attempt at getting attention/upsetting/hurting/whatever specific people who actually post here, otherwise why choose to leave their goodbye here instead of somewhere they actually post?
It is also sad but in a more pathetic light.

Anyway, I am trying to bring the thread back to its original purpose so there should be more pictures and links soon.

Probably nothing exciting to a voyueristic sense but you never know. Someone said they would do a pic like my av, maybe they will post it here ;)

Noor

That all seems very involved and so on, I'm not that sophisicated I'm afraid. I just enjoy the simple pleasures, though I did surprise myself by posting pictures on Literotica, always thought of myself as the voyeur.

Anyway thanks for explaining, I think.

a few weeks ago I took a trip to see some friends in Vegas, and meet up with a few others and on good friday we spent the day at Zion national park. It was incredible and I took a few pictures "for you"

coming through the desert heading toward the mountains

Attachments

• towardmts.jpg
    towardmts.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 37
at this point my friends tells me we won't be driving around the mountains:

Attachments

• intomt1.jpg
    intomt1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 32
and it is just starting to dawn on me that she means we are going through them:

Attachments