New story, received feedback re: plagiarism

MirrorsImage

Really Experienced
Hi ...

I just posted a story today and received a 'comment' from an anon saying that it had been written before word for word, then asked if I was the one who wrote it.

I wrote the story in the past two weeks and only one person has read it other than the people who saw it on this site today. (He didn't leave the comment)

I'm assuming that it's someone trying to unnerve a new writer and make himself feel good in the process but my question is can I just delete his comment? Is that allowed or am I opening myself up to other issues.

I linked the story below ... and thanks in advance for your input.

http://www.literotica.com/s/an-act-of-restraint

Hi ...

I just posted a story today and received a 'comment' from an anon saying that it had been written before word for word, then asked if I was the one who wrote it.

I wrote the story in the past two weeks and only one person has read it other than the people who saw it on this site today. (He didn't leave the comment)

I'm assuming that it's someone trying to unnerve a new writer and make himself feel good in the process but my question is can I just delete his comment? Is that allowed or am I opening myself up to other issues.

I linked the story below ... and thanks in advance for your input.

http://www.literotica.com/s/an-act-of-restraint

I think this is a troll. I received the same comment on my V-day entry back in February and on another story right after that.

I think the point is they hope other readers might think you stole a story.

I usually don't believe in deleting comments, but in this case you may want to, especially seeing you're new here.

thank you

I appreciate your response. I considered shutting off the comment section, but that seemed silly. Oh well ... troll is a good word :)

If the challenge was genuine, it should have included ID on the story you are charged with plagiarizing. You have the capability to delete just that one comment if you like.

right on the challenge

I decided to simply say thank you and that I'm very proud of my work. Simple. If it becomes an issue I'll delete it. Thanks!

Back