Eternal Love (Closed for Mairu.)

Natasha went closer to him feeling something like a need grow between her legs. When he took her hand she blushed inwardly again and gasped when he placed it on the bulge in his pants. It felt warm to her and hard. "No it doesn't feel like you're angry." Natasha then did something she didn't even plan to do and kissed him taking both hands to wrap around his neck. When she realized what she did though she pulled away eyes averted hands now on his chest.

It had been more than a decade since the last time Eddie had known sexual desire this way from someone, but Natasha, for some reason, was turning him on. Turning him on like mad! She seemed so tentative, the way she touched his cock, but then, she threw herself against him and kissed him! "My... That was nice..." Eddie whispered, taking Natasha's chin in hand and drawing her face up to look into her eyes. "I know you've suffered some bad things... But would you let me show you what love can be like?" He asked her, wanting her permission before he attempted anything sexual with her, knowing that she must still be suffering from the trauma of her rape. "If I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, just tell me, and I will stop, okay?"

Natasha was aroused as her hands stayed on his chest but not in a pushing away stance. She felt embarrassed as he said that her kiss had felt nice. She gasped eyes wide in suprise when he took her chin and pulled her face close to him her lips quivering and asked if he could show her what love was like. She nodded her permission leaning against him. "Please be gentle?" Natasha looked at him with a almost dazed face, lips parted slightly, and eyes full of lust for him. She smiled and nodded when he told her to say if anything felt uncomfortable.

"Stay put." He said with a smile as he got up and went to the bathroom sink and filled a plastic cup with warm water and took a wash cloth. "Let me wash you." He said as he came back to her, sinking to his knees in front of her, wanting to rid her of the remnants of her brutal rape.

He slipped his hands up behind her knees and drew her closer to the edge of the bed. Reaching up further, he caught the hem of her panties with his thumbs and peeled them slowly free of her sex. There was a blot of virgin blood on her panties that sent a pang of sympathy tinged with hunger through his heart. He let the drop around her ankles, hiding them under the bed so that she did not have to see the remnants of her ruined virginity.

He slipped his hands between her knees and parted her legs, exposing her sex. He looked up, into her eyes. "Gentle." He stated, agreeing to be careful with her. He looked over and dampened the wash cloth in the cup and brought it up to slowly clean the blood from Natasha's sex and inner thighs. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" He asked, as he dipped the washcloth in the water again, refreshing it so he could continue washing her, gently, tenderly.

Natasha blinked as he got up, but did as he said and stayed where she was. When he came back with water and a washcloth and said to let him was her she did. She laid down on the bed, letting herself be drawn closer and her panties being pulled off her.

"This is sort of embarrassing. It feels nice though." Natasha just layed there letting him wash her. At least she could be clean and he had agreed to be gentle. Natasha shook her head when he asked if it hurt. "No, it actually feels nice. I'm also getting clean so that's another plus." Natasha smiled, but stayed still so he could concentrate.

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm not, you are a creature of beauty, like a nymph of old, and I am only giving you the tender ministrations that you deserve. I am honored that you would let me bath you, so intimately." His eyes burned with desire as he cleaned away the blood from her fresh, young vagina. "You are like a work of art, these soft petals... This tiny pink nub... That rosey center... Like an exotic flower really." He whispered, obviously entranced by the simple beauty of her naked sex.

"May I kiss it?" He asked, once he had her clean, leaving her moist and warm from the wash cloth. He bowed his head toward her sex, tickling the lips of her pussy with his breath.

"I don't really think i'm beautiful. More plain than anything." As he kept on commenting her she got more embarrassed but didn't close her legs. "Yes you may." she nodded to his question about kissing it. She actually wanted him to do it. She was trembling a little as she imagined in her mind how his tongue would feel.

"Really? Than allow me to show you just what your fine beauty does to a man like me." Eddie said in a husky growl of lust. "Thank you, my pet." He whispered as she gave him permission to kiss her sex.

He took to her moist neither lips with lustful abandon, parting them with his tongue as he slowly lathed her slit, moaning against her hotly. He tasted her, sampled her, like she was a fine wine before his tongue curled up to bath her tender, sensitive clit with its moist heat.

The firm flicks of his tongue made her perky little clit jump and he laughed, hotly, darkly against her sex as it did. "My my, jumpy, aren't we?" He teased, delighting in how responsive Natasha's clit was to his tongue. "Mmmmh!" He growled as he captured it with his lips and gave it several punishing lashes of his tongue, determined to send her through the roof with pleasure.

Natasha blushed at his words. "No one has ever thought of me as beautiful. No one really ever talked to me at all. That means not beautiful." Natasha gasped as he took her lips between his and quivered with pleasure a moan escaping her mouth. As he teased her with his mouth she squirmed unused to this pleasure. All she could think was more, "Moore.", and that is just what he gave. When he flicked her clit she gasped pushing herself upward then down body coming up into a sitting position panting pulling his head closer almost painfully gripping his hair.

Then he started lashing at her clit and she screamed out in pleasure head tilted back eyes wide and legs wrapping around his head as she started jerking, so close to release. "Ohhhh, pleaseeee!"

"Then you just haven't been with the right people, pet. They all must have been blind, or fools."
He said, briefly leaving off from kissing and lustfully licking her sex.

"Mmm, music to my ears." He growled as she sighed for more.

He had to grasp her hips to keep her from shooting up and away from his mouth and tongue, but he let her sit up and nearly laughed when he found that she was pushing him closer to her fluttering pussy lips. "Yesss...." He hissed into her thigh as she gripped his hair to keep him there.

There was no need to try and silence her desperate cries of pleasure, the owner of the club knew what these rooms were used for and so had them sound proofed. "Scream away, pet. Music to my ears!" Eddie growled before delving back into Natasha's squirming muff. He was more beast than man, the way his tongue danced along her slit, lashing her clit and plunging into her warm depths. Its like his tongue was everywhere at once, in one hypnotic blur of passion.

Natasha was beyond talking and just kept moaning twisting in his grasp panting. When his tongue started going everywhere at once she screamed in a shrill voice and came almost trying to scramble away as her clit became sensitive. "T-that was..... intense." She layed back dowm panting.

Eddie released Natasha as she struggled to scramble away, and sat back on his knees, licking his lips with a dark, masculine satisfaction. "Mmmh. I had almost forgotten just how succulent a woman's orgasm could be." He purred, pleased with himself and with the lingering taste of her on his lips. "Almost as satisfying as vitae."

He glanced up at her from where he sat and chuckled softly to himself. "Intense, but not too much I hope?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear, rising up to his feet. He was still hard, tenting his pants. "Could I trouble you to satisfy this need? I seem to be straining against my pants..." He wasn't the least bit ashamed of the package he presented her with.

Natasha was now coming down from her orgasm eyes closed. "Well I'm glad you liked it." She smiled still laying down. "Not too much, but it was close." When he asked her to help him she sat up and undid his pants. "Of course." She then released him from his boxers as well starting a slow rhythm of stroking. She liked along his shaft as well liking how he tasted.

Eddie had forgotten just how long he was when fully erect, he hadn't made love in so long, relying on the kiss for all his needs since he had become part of the Kindred. He arched an eyebrow as Natasha bent down to stroke and lick him. "Look up at me, while you do that." He whispered, wanting to see her eyes, to see that she liked to taste him.

Her fingers were like cool silk as she grasped and stroked inward, toward his tight balls, and her tongue. By the godless sun! It was like magic! How had he forgotten this?! He slipped down onto the bed, laying back, but stayed within her sweet, warm grasp, never far from her tongue. "I have the feeling that you might just ruin me for any other woman." He whispered, resting his head on his arm and reclining in a way that he could watch little Natasha work her magic on his long, proud cock.

When Eddie told her to look up at him while she pleased him, her eyes immediately went up as she licked and stroked. He tasted and felt so good that when he layed back she put her mouth over the head moaning at how good it was then took her mouth off proceeding to just lick his cock.

Eddie drew a sharp breath as Natasha covered the head of his cock with her lovely mouth, feeling the heat of her tongue along the under side of his cock. "Oooooh..." He moaned as she drew her lips free of him and returned to just licking up and down his length, her hand stroking him from tip to base, slowly, sensually. "You've done this before, haven't you?" He asked, with that sly, masculine grin on his face. "You're good, so good." He whispered, pushing his head back into the nest of pillows on the bed, his adams apple bobbing as she drew another low moan from his lips with her talented tongue.

Natasha smiled as he spoke. "Actually before this i've never even touched one before. I think I like doing it though." Natasha swirled her tongue around the head while reaching down with her free hand to massage his balls. She moaned a little as she did and started stroking him qucker putting her mouth gently and lightly around the head continuously swirling her tongue around the head.

"Really? You had me fooled, I never would have guessed. I am honored to be your first. Well, first pleasant experience anyway." Eddie said, correcting himself even while Natasha reclaimed the head of his pulsing cock with her luscious lips. "Ahhh, by Lilith's dark tresses, it won't take me long with as hot and talented you are with that sweet little tongue of yours!" He gasped, tensing up a little, the pleasure of her mouth, tongue and hand nearly bringing him off before he had a chance to truly enjoy it all.

"Mmmh..." He sighed, relaxing into the sensation of her tight little mouth on him as she massaged his heavy balls. Her moan sending delicious vibrations through his shaft. "Oh! Ohhhh...." He gasped then cooed in delight. "Nnn, not too fast! Please?" He whispered, his voice edged with excitement.

His cock twitched and pulsed for her, responding to every swirl of her tongue as if he were about to cum. "Oh, what you do to me..." He groaned, writhing under her hands with pleasure.

"Really, and i would rather just think of this as my first time and forget the other. Natasha giggled at his comments just continuing to swirl her tongue. "I want your cum in my mouth. Better give it to me." Natasha then swirled her tongue faster and massaging harder, watching his expressions.

"Point well taken. I am thrilled and ahh! Honored to be your first." Natasha made him squeel in pleasure mid sentence. "And, whooo... Hahah! It will be Aah, nnngh! My pleasure!" He stammered, finding it hard to control himself as she drove him wild. "Here... Ohhhh! Here it comes, thirsty girl!" He gasped out, feeling the surging heat of his cum rising and spurting wildly against the back of her perfect mouth. He shook and cried out, grasping her hair with the burning passion of his release, casting his head back and tossing it from side to side.

Eventually, he subsided and lay, boneless, save for the last few spiked of searing pleasure that shot like bolts up along his twitching shaft.

Natasha smiled as the pleasure made his scentences choppy and then gulped down his cum licking it as he lay there and went up sitting by his head. "Was it good, Sire?" Natasha grinned running a hand through his hair.

"Mmmh?" Eddie hummed at her question, opening his eyes, with a cat-like grin. "Oh, you were magnificent! I had forgotten the power of sex, I haven't had the need for it since my embrace. Thank you for reminding me how amazing it could be, my pet!"

He sat up some and turned to look at her. "Look at you..." He cooed, seeing the way her hair had been tousled and the way she seemed to glow with self satisfaction over a 'job well done'. "you're beaming!" He teased, brushing the other side of her flowing hair over her shoulder.

"Well, then, now that that's out of the way." He said, teasingly refering to the sudden physical need they shared for one another. "For now, anyway..." Intimating that he would enjoy more of it later, he smiled and cleared his throat. "What else do you know about 'vampires'?" He asked, prompting her to tell him more of her preconceived notions of the Kindred.

He found that that was the easiest way to explain, expanding upon what a fledgling might already know, and correcting anything that simply wasn't true.

"For instants, what do you think should or should not do, now that you are a Kindred, my pet?" He asked her, giving her something more to focus on.

Natasha smiled as he said that it was great. "Your welcome Sire." Natasha like calling him that. It seemed more intimate and natural. Natasha laughed when he said she was beaming and kissed his hand. "Thank you for the compliment Sire."

When he asked her about what else she knew about vampires she thought of something. "Some say we don't age, like we are frozen and that we can't have children because of it." She listened to his next words and thought. "Well you said until I have the Prince's consent I can't go killing people. Does that mean after I do I can? I don't think I should though. Hmmm. I just can't think of a lot off the top of my head and you already answered a lot of questions."

"Sire? Hmm... I like the way you say that, my pet." Eddie admitted, as he watched her kiss his hand. "It has a nice ring to it." He patted her hand lightly as she sat up.

"You're absolutely right, it is as if we are frozen in time, our bodies won't age, nor will they commonly function as they did before the embrace. You can use vitae to bring a sort of false life back to your flesh for a short time, and often it happens of its own accord after a recent feed, but normally, we can't share physical intimacy in the way we just did. It is an oddity, really, something you and I will have to explore." He said with a broad smile. "I haven't made love like a mortal in more than a decade. I'm surprised I did so well." He admitted with pride.

"Right again, that is one of the most unfortunate aspects of being Kindred, losing the ability to have children. But we can sire, with the explicit permission of the Prince. Ahem... Which, I had to forgo to save you... But don't fret, our host will help work things out on that matter, you must just do as I say and everything will be sorted out in due time."

"Well, listen to you!" Eddie exclaimed as Natasha delved right into the topic of the hunt. "Eager for the hunt, I see?" He said, laughing, pleased with her exuberance and acceptance of her new existance. "It's as though you were meant to be a Kindred!" He clapped his hands softly.

"But yes, you must wait until the Prince has met you and given you his consent, those are the laws." Eddie flashed Natasha a sly smile. "There are a few people I think you know that the world might be better without though, am I right?" He urged, bringing a small smile to her lips. "That's my girl! Think of yourself as, I don't know, an avenging angel, perhaps? Some people just need killing. And who better to do it than such a thirsty girl, eh? Waste not, want not."

"Ahh, but that will have to wait. I can promise you, though, your rapists, your murderers, they will be yours to drain dry, for their crimes against you, if you so desire." Eddie began to pace, like a cat, anxious for a mouse. "However, you never need to kill, if that is not for you, you can seduce your victims, as long as you can control that thirst of yours, and leave them with just a few pints missing. Groggy, but alive. It just takes some self control is all."

"Here, let me show you something, I should have showed this to you before, but now is as good a time as any. Give me your wrist." He instructed, taking it as she offered. "This is the nature of the kiss, and how it is done."

Eddie make it look like he was just giving Natasha's exposed wrist a rather sensual kiss when he pierced her with his fangs. The sensation was a roiling mixture of pain and bursting pleasure localized to her wrist. If her virgin wrist could have an orgasm, then it was. for Eddies part, the rushing splash of her blood on his tongue was like a fresh, juicy orange to the tongue of a starving man. He had the urge to keep drinking, but forced himself to only take a sip. "Now... Watch." He commanded, drawing away, letting some of her blood roll from her wounded wrist before slowly and carefully plying his tongue to the wound. As his tongue glided over the bite, it left her whole, and intact, as if she had never been bitten.

"There, see? That is a gift we all share, given by one of the first Kindred. Mother, Lilith, she taught it to Caine in the land of Nod, east of Eden. The pleasure of the kiss, and the healing tongue come from her."

He let go of her arm and stood back up, pausing to think. "Hmm... What else... The laws... Boring, but crucial..." He yawned, half heatedly mentioning them. "Maybe I should have Valdimer explain them to you... They are a snore really, but I would not be a good sire if I did not at least try to explain them to you..." He was debating with himself.

"Mmmm. I like how you call me pet." Natasha smiled purring a bit almost. Natasha listened quietly as he explained and she nodded. "I heard having kids hurts anyway. I do like the intimacy though." Natasha was worried. "Will the Prince have me killed since you turned me without consent?"

Natasha smiled at his comment about being meant to be a Kindred. "I hope you are right." Natasha nodded when he said about having the Prince's consent. Natasha grinned though when he said a few people she could kill after consent. "I don't know if it's right but I don't think I'll feel bad killing them if I get the chance."

Natasha gave him her wrist when he asked, watching, amazed at what he did. "Wow. That was a rush and it doesn't even look like you bit me." Natasha listened as he said it was a gift. "Pretty amazing if you ask me." Natasha watched as he sort of talked to himself. "I think I should learn the rules. So that I don't unknowingly break one."

Back