When the dead walks the Earth...(closed for DrekSilverBorn)

I chuckled well i did find something sharp but i don't think you will let me pick you up i said with a smirk they got to the Consulate fuck i said when i saw the gates broken down and the windows were all broken as well fuck fuck fuck i said we walked a little ways in and heard a strange noise it sounded like a babies rattle i held my hand to stop her can you hear that or am i hearing things i asked looking at her.
 
I smirked as he said that about me. "Oh ha ha, that's real smooth," I said. Actually, it wasn't that bad. Best pick up line I had heard in a long time anyway. We made our way inside and that's when he stopped me. "No, you're not hearing things. I hear it too.. Could there be...y'know, a baby?" I moved around and opened the door that led to the entrance of the consulate. "Ahhh fuck!" I said out loud as I backed up. The zombie was on all fours before it stood up taller than both of us on its legs. "Back up!" I said pushing Max back. The zombie let out a terrifying screech before it lunged at us, thankfully missing us. "It's one of those 'Fakers'. They draw you in with innocent sounds, mimicking different things to trick you. Then when you're close, they attack!" I pulled up my bat and swung at the thing, hitting it upside the shoulder knocking it to the ground before I pulled the machete out and stabbed it in the head. I was panting, "We need guns. This melee stuff can go to Hell.."
 
I chuckled when she said that's real smooth cheesy but still a good pick up line i said to myself when she mentioned a baby i was sort of happy maybe there is life other than us but when she opened the door and we both saw it on all fours and than standing up i said to myself zombie bullshit when she hit it with her bat and put the machete down in its head i was pretty amazed not bad moves i said aloud so there evolving more and more fuck this was going to a fuckish life from now on yea i agree with you on that Missy we do need guns small and big guns i looked around and found a dead guard no gun but he didn't have a key card well you know what they say if there is a key there is a door lets go try to find the armory and find us some guns and hopefully more packs we headed down a corridor and came up to a door that said armory well this seems to be it get your bat ready i said i slipped the card in the slot and the door beeped.
 
I followed him down the stairs of the consulate as they led to the basement. We came up to the armory. It was amazing that this place still had power to it.. "Government, pfft. Even in the end of the world, they still keep the lights on. Better than Motel 6 did anyway..." I said as I helped open the door. Inside there were numerous grenades and different types of guns -- both side arm and assault type. "Holy shit, we've hit the jackpot. Shame we can't carry it all with us.." I looked to the side and found a backpack of my own and started sorting through the ammo, finding out which guns go to which. I stopped for a minute to look to Max. "If the zombies are mutating, doesn't that mean that the virus that's causing this is getting worse as time goes on?"
 
Fuck was all i could say it was like Christmas all over again i think we can take all this with us i mean there is enough packs for the weapons and the dead aren't using them i think i saw keys on that dead guard if he has a good car then we can take all of it with us it would be after all i said with a small smirk to good use i looked at the back and saw it are you serious i said in a happy glee love the India country now i said with a smile this Missy is a M134 Minigun a pain to carry but gets the results done i said with a smile it was like i was a little kid at a toy store when she started to talk about the virus i looked down the thing i know about viruses is it will get worst and worst and if this thing is human engineered like i think it is then its going to keep evolving more and more until i said with a sad face it will replace humans.
 
"Replace humans?" I thought to myself. His words echoing in my head. "That couldn't be. I thought the zombie virus needed fresh flesh to continue to survive. It can't survive if there isn't anymore, could it?" That's when I looked to his face while he looked at the minigun. "I bet you played with army men too when you were a kid," I smirked as I finished loading the guns and strapping a couple to my legs and putting on a sidearm holster. "I think we can go. We've got enough and I don't like to stay in one place for too long.." I looked to him as I started to head out the door. I turned only to come face to face with a 'decay'. "Why do they intend on getting close to me!" I said before I hit it upside the head with the heavy backpack, forcing its head to collide with the concrete floor, blood pouring from its head. "Damn it, they keep coming face to face with me. I don't want to be that personal with one of them. You, I'm fine with." My face instantly blushed as I said that. "Oh damn it..well, now you know. I like ya, Max. More than like actually.." My face still blushed a bright red as I turned to head out the door.
 
What i'm meaning about replace humans is maybe some day the virus will no longer need flesh to survive the thing about viruses is no one really knows all about them they thought they did but as time goes on viruses get alot smarter yes before you ask they have a small brain yep i played alot of army men when i was younger shame never fired a gun before though so you might not want to be close when i fire because all i know is how to pull the trigger and other stuff ends up destroyed we finally got all the weapons in 5 long duffle bags thats when he saw the Decay in front of her he pulled the sidearm from the bag and was about to fire the gun but she had it already he laughed i think they like you too and i like you more and more but i think it would be better for both of us to get out of the city first and foremost sound like a plan kid he said with a smile knowing full well they were the same age but it sounded like the right nickname for her.
 
When he said that he liked me too, my heart soared from his words. He was fond of me too, it wasn't just one sided. "We do need to get out of here and I think I know how.." I took the keys from him that he had found and tried to open a military truck that we walked up on. The door was unlocked but when I tried to put the key in the ignition, it wouldn't fit. "Hmm, I wonder if I can hotwire this," I said as I looked under the console. I popped open the thing and pulled out the wires. "Hey, just like GTA.." I smiled as the truck started up, looking to the gas gauge. "Full of gas too. You wanna drive or should I?"
 
I smiled when she smiled too i was quite fond of her heck if the world didn't go to shit i would have asked for her number and dated her she took the keys out of my hands and we made our way to the underground carport beautiful truck i said a girl hot wring a car was the hottest thing i ever saw she asked me if i wanted to drive nah i said you can drive and i'll drive if you get too tried we began driving out of the carport we passed a mini van on our way and i told her to pull over i got out and broke the window perfect i said searching the glove box pulling a map of California out of the van this will help us in the long run next stop the grocery store we had all five duffle bags filled with guns in the back so we had enough room for food or anything else we found.
 
I hopped into the driver seat and realized it was a stick shift. "Damn, thank goodness my dad taught me how to drive stick," I said shifting it into the driving gear. I pulled out of the carport area and out onto the street. There were numerous zombies flooding the street. It seemed to never end. "Here's the market," I said pulling up to the door. "I don't want to stay here for too long." I pulled out an assault rifle and took the safety off. I walked into the market and made my way past the deli case. Everything there was ruined anyway from no power so I continued to the dry goods area. "Bingo.. This one wasn't even touched," I said to Max as I grabbed a stray basket that was left in the aisle, filling it full of canned goods and other stuff.
 
A girl with a assault rifle was a hot thing to see he said aloud knowing she could hear him i agree the longer we stay in one area the greater chances we get found by the Decay i watched her grab a basket i also grabbed a basket and followed her around the store she grabbed the can food i grabbed a couple of can openers a couple things of metal knife's,forks,spoons grabbing what i thought we might need i went down the coffee and tea isle and grabbed some of those knowing we might need a wake up drink grabbed seven case of 36 pack water knowing we need to keep our fluids in us Misy looked so beautiful i was on the aisle while Missy was on the next one hey Missy do we need anything else.
 
I continued looking for edibles, not really sure what type of foods Max would eat, but hell, it's the apocalypse, might as well try anything right? I heard him from the next aisle and shook my head at the amusement. "Oh no dear, I think I got pretty much everything canned and dry..." It was as if we were a married couple. Funny actually. I walked around and found some candy bars, throwing them into the basket -- cans of Red Bull and Throttle as well. I walked up to the front of the store and decided to wait for him.
 
He laughed at the no dear comment in two days he found a girl in a zombie filled world and it was like they were already married he watched her putting the cans of redbull in the cart he watched her thinking damn what a beautiful girl he walked down the kitchen items aisle hmm he took a box of 20 pots and pans this will be good for cooking the food in he passed down the snack aisle and tossed it all sorts of snacks until he found the holy grail cheese it's he took 24 boxes and threw them into the cart he then left the aisle and headed next to exit and saw Missy waiting for him before she could say anything he said hey its a good snack he smiled and i see you found the candy bars good thing this store was stock full.
 
She looked at some of the magazines left on the shelf from the start of the apocalypse. "Damn, like nothing was ever touched in this store. Hmm, I wonder if there are hooker zombies in L.A.." I put down the magazine and looked up to see Max coming towards me with a basket full of cheez'it boxes. Before I could say anything, he said it was a snack, which only made me smile. "Glad we got everything.. Let's hurry and load it in the truck and get out of here. We can stop at the Motel 6 along the way to Monterrey. It might have to be cleared out first though.."

I headed out the door and unlocked the hatch on the back of the military truck. I loaded everything so the stuff would be accessible at any time, from inside or out. I hopped into the driver seat and started it up. "So, what do you say? Ready to leave out?" I pointed to a bunch of zombies approaching the store. "Just in time too," I thought to myself.
 
I smiled watching her put everything away in the truck i looked over the map i was thinking Missy we can take the I-280 south to CA-17 South it would take about a hour and 30 mins but it would take us to Santa Cruz from there we can go to Monterey Bay he said with a smile rest up in Santa Cruz at one of there fine motel six he said laughing maybe they will have working showers and hopefully a generator it would be nice to take a shower after so long i'm ready when you are captain he said with smirk toward her So, what do you say? Ready to leave out? yea just have to do one thing i said with a smile i went inside the truck and got two grenades out of the duffle bags shall we blow something up as a farwell to San Fran i said with a smile.
 
The thought of blowing some shit up made my blood crawl. "Oh why the hell not!" I said with utter glee. I picked up a couple more and handed them to him. "We can spare about 4, yeah?" I shifted the truck into gear and proceeded slowly, avoiding killing the zombies while he got the grenades ready. "Oh wait, just one..Give me one of those," I said taking one from his hand, pulling the pin and pressing it into the gaping mouth of the zombie next to my window before I quickly sped off and spun the truck around. It ticked and ticked, gathering the rest of the horde that had slowly gathered until it exploded leaving a spattering of blood from the zombies caught in the explosion on the windshield. "Fucking A!" I shouted. "Okay, you can throw one now for the rest. I just saw the opportunity. Sorry if I took over, kinda a bad habit of mine.." I was blushing while smiling again.
 
I laughed watching Missy have fun like she was a kid all over again he watched her place the grenade in the zombie mouth and slowly the other zombie's came over he watched all the blood splatter all over the windshield so i take it we are going to have a car wash soon he smirked its actually a cute habit nothing like a take charge type of girl that you can be with when the world gets fucked he laughed i pulled both pins of the grenades and waited for a few seconds before throwing them at different directions seeing all the zombies clamor together now i think we should get the hell out of San Fran with that they started to drive down the street towards the freeway hopefully i said aloud there won't be many cars on the road.
 
"I agree. I hope there aren't that many either.." I said as I drove to make it to the freeway. It was surprisingly bare for how many people might have been trying to get to San Francisco during the early parts of the outbreak. I continued to drive along, glancing every now and again over at Max. My face would blush when I looked at him. We were heading to a Hotel now, to share a room. And I just met him yesterday! The Santa Cruz exit was coming up and I took it. A majority of the buildings here were on fire but it wasn't that bad.

I saw the sign of a Hotel and pulled the military truck in for a stop, shifting the stick gear into park. I opened the door, grabbing the machete and one of my sidearms. "Let's get to clearing this area out, then bring in some food for dinner. Perhaps there is still gas in the kitchen for cooking and a genny for getting lights on in this place." I smiled looking to him.
 
I saw her glancing at me the time we were on the road from San Fran to Santa Cruz she was the most beautiful girl he ever saw he saw the exit coming up you drive pretty good Missy he said with a smile they both got out of the truck and he saw her handle the machete and a side arm he took out two Steyr M1912 he smiled nice this will help clear the building out he gently pulled Missy back to himself and gave her a quick kiss on the mouth for luck he said with a smile.
 
I gasped as I was pulled closer to him, a kiss planted on my lips. "For luck" he said as I was in shock from him kissing me. "Ohh, um..." I gulped. "Yeah.. Meet back at the entrance.." I left his side as I went to scour the rooms for supplies. There were only a few zombies in many of the rooms. It was as if a bunch of people were not out during the outbreak. I opened one door and saw a zombie dressed in a military get up. "Oh you poor son-of-a-bitch," I said as I pulled up the pistol to blow its brain away.

I finished clearing out the rooms so we wouldn't be tagged by any zombies tonight. I found one room near the truck that was completely untouched -- totally clean. I went to the bathroom area and turned on the water. It ran clear. "Good, that's good.." I smiled as I headed back out to the entrance to the hotel. As I looked over the lobby, I waited for Max to return to me.
 
I saw Missy blush after that kiss yes captain i said with a smirk after she said meet me back at the entrance i started to heading for the main office of the motel and began looking around killed two zombies that were on the other side of the window in the office poor buggers i said with a sad face hmm this is interesting i said picking up a small Celtic ring off the floor i pocketed it in my pocket and began making my trek back to where Missy was.
 
I saw him coming up behind me in the reflection of the glass. "Oh I found us a room. Didn't need a key though. It was as if it was never touched. How about we grab dinner and go take a shower.." I blushed again thinking about showering with him. "It would be safer, if we shower together, right?" My face was hot now with embarrassment. I looked to him as we headed out to the truck to get the food. I carried a box back to the room and opened the door. I sat the stuff on the bed before sitting on the edge. I reloaded the pistol before looking to him. I wasn't quite sure how to talk to him, I was nervous and all. I then stood up and walked over to him tapping him on the the shoulder. When he turned around, I pressed my lips to his in a quick movement. I hoped I wasn't being too forward.
 
I smiled when she said she found us a room so you don't waste anytime getting my in a room i said with a laugh while she got a box of food out of the back i watched her ass move she was cute no doubt there once we got into the room i agree showering together would be the smart thing to do she kissed me out of the blue i just went with it and began pushing my tongue deep into her mouth.
 
The heat of the kiss was intense as I pushed my tongue into his mouth to duel with his. I moaned into his mouth as I kept my eyes closed while moving my arms around his back to hold onto him. I pulled back after a few minutes and looked into his eyes. "Oh god, I'm so sorry," I said with embarrassment in my voice. "I don't know what came over me.." I looked down only to notice a pronounced erection causing an outline on his pants. I looked back up into his eyes before pushing my lips to his again..
 
He was loving her tongue against his he smiled when she finally pulled back and said god i'm so sorry his only response was don't worry about it when the world goes to fuck it makes people do crazy things and fuck i'm starting to like it she started kissing again i began gripping her tits making her moan in my mouth started to drift my hands down her body towards her pussy how does this feel Missy i said with a smirk.
 
Back
Top