King of the School and the New Girl (CLOSED)

His hands went to her hips. He turner her around. He brought her onto her hands and knees. She loved doggy position. He moved in behind her. He took his cock and pushed against her wet entrance. She moaned out. He was grunting as he slid into her. She pushed hard back on his cock causing him to slide deeper into her pussy. "Oh baby yes." She cried out. She was moving her hips in time with his.
 
He gripped her hips tightly as he pumped his iron rod into her wet quivering pussy. It was like an animal lust came over him throwing his mind into unbridled lust with the soul desire to mate. He increased his tempo pounding faster and harder into her, occasionally taking a hand away from her side to smack her rump to urge her on even more."Mmmmmm Honey! Take that cock! milk it for all I'm worth! he cried out.
 
He held onto her his hips. He pumped his cock into her. He was deep in her pussy. She was wet and loving him fucking her. They were at it like wild animals. He was pounding her hard and fast. He slapped her ass hard. "Oh god." She screamed out. She had him deep in her pussy. She was squeezing his cock with her pussy. She was getting so close to cumming. "Oh baby I love your cock." She said. Her eyes were locked on his. Her tongue was playing with his. Her body shook as she began cumming all over his cock.
 
Scott continued to thrust into her as she was riding out her orgasm. He loved how her pussy clenched his shaft as she was cumming on his cock. He to was about to explode into her pussy again. his balls slapped loudly against her skin as he continued to piston into her. Letting out a loud moan, he white washed the inside of her pussy. his cock pulsing several times as he emptied his seed into her.
 
He was thrusting into her hard. Her pussy was gripping his cock hard. She was cumming hard. His balls were slapping against her. She was thrusting down on his cock as she was riding through her orgasm. He moaned out. He began filling her up with cum. She was moaning loudly. She was breathing heavily her boobs heaving in and out. "Oh Scott." She cried out. She stroked his chest and kissed him passionately. Her body was shaking. She was slowly coming down from her orgasm.
 
Scott cradled her in his arms kissing her forehead lightly, his now softening cock still inside her."You are truly amazing!" he said. "If this is just a small taste of what the rest of the year and beyond is going to be like.." he trailed off giving a whistle of improvement.H then brought his hand up to cup one of her breasts to pinch her erect nipple.
 
He cradled her in his arms. He kissed her forehead. His cock was going limp in her wet pussy. He called her amazing. "You are so amazing babes." She said. She stroked his cheek softly and kissed him passionately. Her body was cuddled up to him. "Our year is going to be amazing together. We are going to have a hell of a lot of fun." She said. He whistled at her. His hands cupped her boobs and he pinched hard at her erect nipples. She moaned softly. She closed her eyes loving his hands on her body.
 
He kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing with his. breaking the passionate kiss to get air, he spoke , while patting her shapely behind." Let's go get breakfast, so we can have more energy for fucking later today." he smiled wickedly at her.
 
He kissed her. His tongue was playing with hers. He broke the kiss. She looked into his eyes. He was patting her ass. "Okay baby." She said. She smiled at him. She got onto her feet. She ran her hand through her hair looking at him. She pulled on http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/36650560.jpg. She kissed him. "Get dressed while I make breakfast." She said. She went down to the kitchen and started making breakfast for them.
 
Scott got dressed and headed towards the kitchen where a delicious smell was emanating from. He saw Charlie, with her back turned away from him. He crossed the flloor, coming up behind her taking her into his arms and pulled her against him. Still holding her back to him, he leaned his head over her shoulder and began nibbling at her neck. "Hey good looking, whatcha got cooking?" he said ,wincing at how corny it sounded.
 
Scott came up to Charlie from behind. He put his arms round her. He pulled her against him. Her back was against his chest. His head was over her shoulder. He nibbled at her neck. She turned her head to look at him. She laughed at his corny line. "Well I'm cooking pancakes, bacon and egg. Is that good for you?" She asked. She turned round to face him. She leaned in and kissed him. "Lay the table." She said slapping his ass playfully. She began plating up.
 
Scott obeyed as ordered, going to the cupboard Charlie had pointed out to get the serving utensils and glasses for the orange juice. "YUM! It looks and smells delicious!" he replied to her cooking. After setting the table. he waited for her to come join him, politely holding out her chair to seat her like a proper gentleman should do.
 
Charlie watched Scott laying the table as she finished plating the food up. She carried the plates over to the table. She smiled at him holding out her chair. She got them both a drink of orange juice. She kissed him passionately before sitting down. She crossed her legs. "Sit huni and tuck in." She said running her hand through her long hair. She sipped on her glass of orange juice. She started tucking into her food.
 
Scott sat at the table next to her dyeing the food hungrily. "It looks and tastes delicious!" he said in between bites. You are truly amazing, Your a knockout, and you can cook!" He replied placing a free hand on her knee, patting it gently.
 
"I'm so glad you like it." She said smiling at him. She pushed her hair back behind her ears. "Well I'm multi talented." She said. She stroked his hand on her knee. She leaned in and kissed him. "What do you want today?" She asked.
 
Scott thought for a moment, "Well other than making love to you a few more times today, I thought we might go by the park later for a picnic by the lake.
 
"Oh I love making love to me. I want you like crazy. Sex and then a picnic date at the park sounds wonderful to me." She said smiling at him. She moved her hair back. She tucked her hair behind her ears. She looked at him. She leaned in and kissed him. "Let's go get in the shower." She said.
 
Scott happily agreed, quickly finishing his orange juice. He helped clean up the table, then followed his beautiful girlfriend to the shower. He graciously helped her disrobe, taking the oppurtunity to fondle her breasts in his hands.
 
Charlie let Scott take off her robe. His hands instantly when to her boobs. His touch made her nipples go hard. She moaned out. She closed her eyes. She loved his hands on her. She opened her eyes and turned on the show and then she stepped into the shower. The hot water running down her body. "Get in here hot stuff." She said with a grin.
 
He quickly stepped in to join her. Moving in close to her, he lowered his head to engage in a passionate kiss with her. His tongue dancing with hers as he ran his hands up her slender sides. His erection poking at her puffy pussy lips.
 
He stepped into the shower with her. He lowered his head and he kissed her. His tongue played with hers. He ran his hands over her sides. His cock poked at her pussy. She slid down his cock. She was so wet. Her pussy ate up his cock. She was thrusting down on his cock. "Oh baby I love your cock." She said.
 
"I love how your pussy tugs and pulls the crown of my cock with each thrust baby!"S
Scott replied picking up a nice rhythm of thrusting into her. Cupping her firm ass in his hands, he squeezed her cheeks.
 
"This is my cock all mine." She said. He was thrusting into her. His hands were on her ass. He squezzed it. She moaned out. She was thrusting her hips in time with him. Her hands slid onto her boobs and she played with her hard little nipples. She was so wet. She was covering him in her juices.
 
"Mmmmmm Baby!!" He grunted. "This is your cock and yours alone. you can have it any time you like!" he replied as his balls smacked loudly against her wet flesh. His cock began to grow slightly as he was about to cum once again deep inside her. His cock began to white wash her womb with his thick, hot load.
 
"Oh yeah I own this." She said. She looked into his eyes. She was moaning. She was moving her hips faster up and down. Sex with him felt so great. She kissed him passionately. Her pussy was tightening round him. He began cumming deep in her. She was starting to cum hard all over his cock. Her tongue played with his. She was moaning in his mouth. It felt good. Her body shook. "Oh god." She cried out.
 
Back
Top