Mob Boss and His Wife (Closed)

"Tacos sounds fucking amazing babe. Fucking amazing, it's probably the only thing they served on a regular basis that didn't suck six shades of dick but damn.
 
"Let's go then baby. I may be a little dressed up for the tacos place but my man want tacos he can have them." She said grinning at him. She ran her fingers through her hair smiling at him. She got up and took his hand walking them out to her car. She got in and waited for him to get in. She began driving them to a little place that specialised in tacos. She parked up. "Let's go in. I don't think I've ever tried tacos. I'm going to have to see what all the fuss is about." She said.
 
Jesse had to pretend he was a little less excited than he actually was, or at least try to lok like he wasn't as excited as he was about it because. . .tacos. They were one of the few things that he had come to appreciate during his tie in, and he hadn't had them either before going away.

"Well you being overdressed isn't a huge problem, I mean soon enough I'll be ruining it when I yank it off you." He shrugged then headed in ordering a few tacos for the both of them and a queasadilla as well as well as some drinks.
 
She laughed looking at him when he said he'd be ruining her dress soon by yanking it off. He went off to go get them food and drinks. She was sat waiting for him. He came to her. "So um how do you eat these?" She asked looking at him smiling.

She had never eaten Tacos in her whole life. She had a refined taste. Tacos weren't really her thing but she would eat them for her husband. The quicker they ate the quicker they could leave and then get at it. She wanted to be with her husband in their bed so much.
 
"Like a hotdog I guess? I never really gave it any thought to be honest. They're great." He'd had a refined pallet once, a decade of prison food will quickly take that away from you though and replace it with a tolerance for anything that isn't either overcooked, undercooked or just plain disgusting to begin with.

Jesse quickly wolfed down the tacos, he was nearly finished when he realized people were staring at him. They were doing their damnest to be subtle about it but still staring. And not in the I'm gonna stab you in the back way or in the I'm scared of you way. This was a sort of curiousity. "Sorry." He said to nobody in particular finishing the meal with measured slowness. Nobody here was going to take his tacos or throw them on the floor and if he wanted more. . .

"Oh my god." It honestly hadn't fully dawned on Jesse until right then that he could have as many tacos as he wanted and he could take them home. He got up ordered a dozen to go then grabbed his wife. "We can go now."
 
She watched him eating and was surprise just how much he was eating. She'd only made it through half of hers. She just didn't like the taste. She saw a few people were staring at her husband and he noticed too and apologised. "Baby don't worry about it. You've been locked up and not being able to eat as much as you want and I bet feeding time in prison isn't the nicest of things." She said.

She remembered before he went to prison when they were out at a restaurant he'd get stared at as well not because of the way he was eating but because of who he was. He was the king of the town everyone had known who he was. The press has gone crazy when he was sent down. The paparazzi always outside their house trying to get pictures of her and the kids.

It had been an awful time but he was home now. He went back and ordered some tacos to go. She didn't know how he was going to manage at the dinner party to show everyone he was back. She definitely wouldn't be serving tacos. They left and went home. "I'm going to sort your last surprise of the night out, come to our bedroom in 5 minutes." She said.

She wanted to show him tonight a lot of the wife he left behind was still there but she didn't know if he realised there'd be no chance the submissive side of her would come out in business she wouldn't back down easily. She was stubborn and carry on things in their home. She was laid on their bed one of her hands handcuffed to the bed in http://images.esellerpro.com/3455/I/23/01STBLAS1053119_Z.jpg.

She couldn't cuff the other hand herself. Laid out on the chest at the bottom of their bed was http://www.joannalark.com/store/product_images/t/bdsm_whip_jlwb80ee__49548.jpg, http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21oWbjCnCqL.jpg, http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41k7s-z3TYL._SX300_.jpg, http://www.sextoytrc.com/image/cach...1002-inflatable_anal_plug-500x500-500x500.jpg , http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41px2HTYZkL._SX300_.jpg and http://images2.cafemom.com/images/user/gallery/post_1492134_1239371200_med.jpg?imageId=13950556. She waited excited for him to come see what she had planned for them.
 
A primal, predatory smile crept across Jesse's face when he saw his wife, his helpless, submissive. slut wife handcuffed to the bed in her lingerie. "You really did miss me over the last few years didn't you whore?" He growled stalking toward the bed.

Jesse's eyes flickered from one toy to the next. It had been a while and he hardly even recognized some of them. A woman of course had ever right and reason to entertain herself over a decade of solitude but. . .so many interesting toys.

He started with the riding crop just running the tip up her over her foot, painting it down her calf. With just a flick of the wrist he snapped it down on her thigh with a loud crack. Then he continued up, lifting the teddy. The crop continued it's slow pace up over her cunt, lightly tapping her through her panties. "Wet yet? I hope you are ready for a lot of pain." Jesse purred
 
She was happy seeing her husband walk into their bedroom. He was smiling at her. "Oh I did baby. Momma missed you a lot." She said as he walked over to the bed. She saw his eyes were studying the toys. Most of them they had before he went to prison but she was sure he wouldn't really remember them that much.

He picked up the riding crop. He ran the tip of it over her foot and down her calf. She giggled because it tickled. He hit it hard down on her thigh. She moaned out. He lifted the teddy and moved it against her panty clad pussy. "Yeah I'm wet. I've been wet since I cuffed myself to the bed just thinking of what you were going to do to me. I'm ready for pain baby." She said grinning at him.
 
"Why am I hurting you again?" He kept pushing the teddy out of the way with the crop until it was up over her breasts. The leather tip still just gently brushing against her flesh. There he moved to the undersides of her breasts.

SNAP! He brought the crop down beneath her breast.

CRACK! Again on the opposite one.

Then back to slowly brushing up against her flesh.
 
"Because I want it. You no I've always liked a bit pain and you know you love using your slutty wife." She said smiling at him. He moved the teddy over her boobs. The crop went down on her boobs. She jumped moaning out. He brought the crop down on the sides of her boobs. She screamed out a little in pain/pleasure. "Oh Jesse I'm so wet." She said. Her pussy wanted some attention and her hard nipples wanted to feel the clamps on them.
 
"That is true." He reached down yanking her panties down, not off, just down, he left them around her knees and looked around at the toys she'd brought for something extra. After a moment of not finding them he walked to the closet and came back with a few of his old ties, he bound her ankles together then yanked them up over her head tying her feet to her wrists.

"An inflatable butt plug. I hadn't seen one of these for real." He jammed it into her mouth gagging her lightly on the toy until it was soaked with her saliva. Next be brought that down to her ass gently teasing her hole.
 
He was looking for something but didn't seem to be able to find it laid out already. He went to his closet and pulled out some old ties. He tied her ankles together and pushed them over her head and tied them to her wrists. She liked being all tied up and being unable to move.

"Well the other butt plugs we use to have weren't as big as your cock so I needed something bigger." She said before he pushed it in her mouth. She gagged on it a little. He pulled it out of her mouth and brought to her little ass hole. She moaned softly. "Push it in don't have to be gentle." She said.
 
"Oh, don't mistake my starting on you slowly as anything but me taking my time." He grinned screwing the rubber plug slowly into his wife until it was completely inside her. Then he took the pump and gave it a good squeeze inflating the bulb in her ass. It had started off small, smaller than his cock anyway and a single squeeze brought it up to nearlyt he same girth as him.

"That's my little whore, learn to love the pain." He grinned giving it a second squeeze bring it up to the same size as his cock, then a third making it a little bigger around than his cock.

"That will do for right now." He grabbed the cat-o-nine tails in his other hand and brought it down on her ass and the back of her thighs as hard as he could manage. Those things were designed so he couldn't do any real damage but it would smart, probably leave her covered in welts if he went at it long enough. For the moment he was just enjoying the sound it made against her flesh, and the sounds she made when it colided with her ass. Then he turned his attention to her breasts. He loved it even more when he brought the crop down across her meaty tits.

"What are you?"
 
He screwed the plug into her ass. She moaned out as it was sat fully in her ass. He squeezed the pump and the plug grew more in her ass stretching her ass out even more. The plug was now nearly as big as his girth. She was moaning loudly out. It felt bad but so good too. Her ass being stretched out by it.

He squeezed them pump again making as big as his cock in her ass. He squeezed it again making it a bit bigger than his cock. She whimpered a little. Her ass was getting so stretched out. He said it would do for now. He picked up the cat-o-nine tails and he brought it down on her ass she moaned out.

She was moaning out as he brought it hard down on her ass. He moved the cat-o-nine tails to her boobs. She whined as he hit her chest with it. "Oh Jesse." She moaned out. Her nipples were rock hard. She bite her lip moaning. She was so wet. "I'm your slutty bitch wife." She said.
 
"And what kind of treatment does my slutty bitch wife deserve?" He went over to the clips grabbing them and attaching them quickly, much more painfully than he had to. Then he tightened the clips a bit before giving the chain a solid yank. "Should I just treat her like a common tramp?" He pulled the chain up hooking it to the same loop her feet and wrists were stretching her nipples upward.

Jesse hadn't set the Cat-o-nine aside either. This time he decided that he wasn't going to focuse on her ass though, now he was aiming his abuse on the underside of her breasts, then the tops determined to leave her with some welts to remember him by all night and well into the morning.

"I'm still deciding which hole I should stuff my cock in. Should I fuck your slutty cunt, or yank out this toy and use it as a gag while I fuck your ass? Maybe I shouldn't fuck you at all." He picked up the large vibrator and pressed it against her clit turning it on low. "Maybe I should just leave you here orgasming until your too exhausted to move. So many choices."
 
"Treat me like the slut I am." She said. He got the nipple clamps on the chain. He attached them to her nipples making her moan out. He tightened the clamps making her moan loudly. He pulled on the chain making her scream out a little. "Yes treat me like a common tramp. I'm your slut do what you want with me." She said.

He pulled the chain up she was whimpering. He hooked it to the same loop of her feet and wrists. God it hurt but felt so good too. He still had the Cat-o-nine in his hands and he began lashing at her boobs. She was moaning out.

"In my cunt first please then my ass. Please Jesse. Fuck my dirty little cunt." She said. He got the vibrator and had it on low against her clit. "Jesse please fuck my cunt. My cunt needs punishing with your big cock and then my ass." She said. She squirted a little onto the bed.
 
"I don't really know if I should fuck you at all. I mean what have you done to deserve it?" He brought the cat down on her breasts again, right on the undersides of her stretched nipples, over and over again. She was so helpess, bound, it was an incredible turn on to have her like that.

"I mean especially with so many toys around. I could torture you for hours and hours. See how long you hold up until you're just a quivering mass of female flesh." He put his finger on the vibrator pushing it down against her clit. "I mean regardless of anything I do here tonight you're still gonna cum." He gave the bulb in her ass another pump. It was not thicker than his cock.

"And your pussy, that's not how men punish naughty sluts, we punish them by shoving our cocks straith up their tiny, tiny asses. Well your's isn't tiny. I bet you'll have a great gape when I take that out. Like your one of those porn sluts. Maybe I should gag you with my cock? See if you can take it all the way down until my balls rest on your chin?"
 
"I'm your good little slut you know you love fucking me." She said. He hit at her boobs making her moan out. Her nipples were rock hard and the clamps was pulling had on her nipples. She groaned out. She was bound to the bed and helpless to him. She looked at him.

"You could torture me but you know how much you love fucking me Jesse. You love your slutty wives holes." She said. He pressed the vibrator down onto her clit. She let out a scream of pleasure. She bite her lip closing her eyes. He pumped the plug up in her ass. Her ass was getting stretched out.

"Oh baby please just shove your cock in any hole you want. Please Jesse use your slutty little wife. I want you to use me baby." She said looking up at him. She wanted him so badly to use her body. She wanted him to fuck her and didn't care what hole.
 
Jesse looked down at his wife, a wicked smile started to creep across his features. "Oh it's true, I do love your slutty little holes. The question is whether or not I love them more than I love that pathetic whimper you're making right now." He grabbed the vibrator and kicked it up to medium holding it firm against her. "I'm not sure if I do or not. You just sound so incredibly delicious right now. Begging me to fuck you even though we've hardly don't anything else since I got out. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have pussy but maybe I should slow down.

"He gave the plug one last pump, it was now easily thicker than his cock, nearly as big around as her wrist. "That's gonna look wrecked when I take it out." He commented.

Jesse checked the cuffs, the ties, the clamps. Made absolutely certain his wife was immobile and then he left. He was gone for almost ten minutes before he came back standing over her, unzipping his pants and finally pushing his cock into her cunt. She was so tight with that inflated plug stuffing her.
 
"Well it has been ten years since we've both had sex." She said looking at him. She had really missed her husband and having sex. Before he went away they always tried to have sex once a day and going down to nothing had been hard. He pumped the plug up making it even thicker. Her ass was getting thoroughly stretched out. "My ass is going to be gaping wide open." She said.

He moved to her check the cuffs, rise and clamps to make sure they were secure. She was surprised when he left her like that on the bed. She was slightly annoyed he left her but he wasn't that long so she didn't mind. When he came back he unzipped his pants and pushed into her wet pussy. She bite her lip moaning loudly. The clamps were really pulling at her nipples. "Oh yes." She moaned out.

She closed her eyes. "You like fucking your slutty wife like this?" She asked looking into his eyes. She felt so full. Her pussy was full of his cock and her ass full with plug. She was moaning out. She leaned her head up and kissing his lips softly. She was looking into his eyes as her tongue played with his. Her pussy was so wet and swallowing up his cock.
 
Jesse reached down grabbing his wife by the hair yanking her head up between her calves for a violent kiss. He didn't know if she was still flexible to handle that without some pain, he didn't really care though. He was certainly enjoying the way she looked, the little welts forming on the undersides of her breasts, the way her nipples were pulled to their limits, the way she was helpless.

"Yes I love fucking you like the nasty whore that you are." He bit down on her lower lip tugging roughly on it. "Like a little helpless bitch." He kept fucking her, hard and hader, his hand and her head bouncing off the headboard with every brutal thrust.

Then he came, came so hard his entire body shuddered.

Jesse pulled out of her and rolled over. "I'm still unclear why I shouldn't leave you like this for the rest of the night."
 
"I'm your dirty nasty whore." She cried out before he bit down on her lip. He was fucking her harder and harder. The bed creaking and squeaking. Her nipples in such pain but his cock took her mind off it. She closed her eyes just focusing on his cock and ignoring the pain.

She felt him cum deep in her. She moaned loudly. He set her off cumming. She was moaning out so loudly. Her body jiggling around. Her nipples being pulled harder. She screamed out. God her nipples hurt. Her nipples were bright red and sore.

Once they came down he pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back next to her. "Jesse please don't leave me like this. My body can't take it. You love your wife and want to snuggle up to her naked body. You want to feel me wrapped round you, you know you do." She said.
 
Jesse looked over at her pretending to think the idea over for a while but the reality was she'd made a damn good point and as amusing as the idea was to leave her like that for the rest of the night the idea of having her as his deliicous cuddle slut was even better. She he did as she asked and released her.

"Fair enough." He said taking the vibrator off her, then he untied her ankles. "Roll over and put your ass up."

Once she'd done that he snatched up the crop and brought it down on her ass, down on her thighs and calves, even the soles of her feet until she was squealing. He released her cuffs next. "Hold yourself open, I want to see this gaping mess." Jesse said.

When she obeyed he deflated the toy, it practically fell out of her when it shrank back to it's original, non-impressive form.
 
She smiled hearing him say fair enough. She was so wet for him. She was a little disappointed when he turned off the vibrator. He untied her ankles. He told her to roll over. She laid on her front sticking her ass out.

The crop was brought down on her ass and she squealed. He brought the crop then down on her thighs, calves and soles. She was moaning out. Her wetness dripped onto the bed. She closed her eyes moaning out loudly

He released her hands from the cuffs. Her hands went to her ass she held her ass hole open. He deflated the toy and it slipped out of her. Her ass was gaping open. "You want to fuck my gaping mess of an ass." She said.
 
"Maybe." He grinned at her, "-but we already did all the things I want to do. What do you want to do?" He grinned staring at her ass as the muscles slowly gained control and she started to slowly shut.
 
Back
Top