A manifesto concerning mother/son sex stories

after some googling, I found some hot pictures. MILFs doing handjobs on young guys.

One was especially interesting, because it looked as if the MILF was sleeping, while the guy was touching her hand with his dick.

Now, just the thought of it ... maybe Mom and Son are skinny dipping. Or being nude is no big deal for them. So Mom sleeps in a recliner - nude. I guess she just shaved her pussy (for the first time?) and due to the warm weather, her skin is moist from the sweet and from sunblocker.
Son can't take his eyes away from her body. Even though she is in her 50s, she still has a good body. His dick becomes erected, but since she is sleeping, he doesn't hide it. Instead he gets very close to her and tries to imagine, how it would be, if she plays with his dick or maybe even suck on it.
He becomes hornier and hornier and finally, he touches her hand with his dick.
Mom is still sleeping , but when she feels his dick, her hand grips it. Then she wakes up. She is surprised - but she doesn't release her grip. Instead, she starts to rub his dick ....
 
Thought everyone would enjoy these

Just an ordinary suburban housewife with certain exhibitionist tendencies.


The pearl necklace is what really does it.
 

Attachments

  • Cheryl 12.jpg
    Cheryl 12.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Cheryl 15.jpg
    Cheryl 15.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Cheryl 4.jpg
    Cheryl 4.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 130
  • Cheryl 5.jpg
    Cheryl 5.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 163
Somebody was saying the other day that Sarah Palin will NOT be running for president next year...what a shame!

I was looking forward to all the risque humour surrounding this lovely lady...a big favourite with young boys for sure.

There was a look-alike contest a while back where one of the contestants was recommened by her own son...the one on the far right....;)

http://postimage.org/image/a0zax5j8/

Look-alike strip shows are even more inspiring to the teenage imagination!

http://postimage.org/image/a17klw04/
 
Conservative moms make the best Oedipal sex moms!

I like the idea of Sarah Palin as a poster girl for Oedipal sex moms, much like Julie Garland has become a gay icon (someone want to explain the Garland thing?).
The incestuous moms of my imagination are always politically and socially conservative. And the eyeglasses are pretty hot!
 
Since I am european, I never cared much about Sarah Palin ... but man, if I would get the chance, I would fuck her ...
 
Auditions

I offer an idea for a series that might be entitled Auditions. It is an interesting situation in which a son enjoys sex with his mother and doesn't want to give it up. But he still wants to marry a female other than his mother. It is obvious to him that regular threesome sex with his mom and future wife could be the ultimate state of orgasmic ecstasy for all concerned. But how to choose a potential wife that would accept mom as a sex partner? It is tough enough for a mother in law and daughter in law to share the same kitchen, never mind the same cock! It takes some serious consideration and finding the right chemistry
So the son organizes auditions for a potential wife. The different ways that a wife candidate is brought into the audition and she responds is what keeps the series active. It puts a whole new sense of bringing a girl home to meet your mom! *
 
I always find myself drawn to the stories of mother/son love where the mom actually initiates the act and the son is a bit more innocent. I have always had a thing with the older/younger mystique......loss of innocence.......and a mature woman teaching a younger man.....

I also in that same scenario love how even though the mom drives the incestuous act......she is very hungry........sexually needy.......and is weak in her resolve to avoid the sexual contact........in fact she is driven to it......once the boundaries have been crossed, she finds herself incapable of not pursuing him.... seducing him........

I know how this wonderful thing can happen and how fragile the boundaries of a normal mother/son relationship can become one of lovers........how the intimacy between a mother and son can be one of the most intense relationships either will ever experience........
 
I know how this wonderful thing can happen and how fragile the boundaries of a normal mother/son relationship can become one of lovers........how the intimacy between a mother and son can be one of the most intense relationships either will ever experience.
Very well said...the boundary is so fragile that most women fear to even approach it.
 
Very well said...the boundary is so fragile that most women fear to even approach it.

Yes it is.......I watched my mother struggle with her desire for me over a long period of time.......one step closer at times and then two steps back into her safe zone......I watched as her sexual hunger would allow her a momentary "lapse of reason"........her love, her true motherly love would be so innocent.....but that simple intimacy would create a heat that could not be quelled........it was inevitable......but the march towards that first time.......the first time she made love to me.........was truly an incredible journey.........
 
Yes it is.......I watched my mother struggle with her desire for me over a long period of time.......one step closer at times and then two steps back into her safe zone......I watched as her sexual hunger would allow her a momentary "lapse of reason"........her love, her true motherly love would be so innocent.....but that simple intimacy would create a heat that could not be quelled........it was inevitable......but the march towards that first time.......the first time she made love to me.........was truly an incredible journey.........
Have you ever considered consigning your memories to fiction...historical fiction!

You seem to have to right sensibilites to write believable scenarios.

That momentary lapse of reason usually takes the form of something that appears innocent...like asking her son his opinion on an evening gown, a lipstick colour,or her new patterned nylons.

It might take the form of mildly jealous comments about her son's girlfriend.

An embrace that lingers far too long for polite company...a kiss that almost becomes sexual, subtle inappropriate questions, and so on, and on and on.
 
Yes.........The.............boundary is so fragile...........

And it is that "The.............boundary is so fragile"........that those momentary lapses in reason teeter on the edge.........

I can remember many a "moment"........ she might approach me wearing something simple.......sexy.......something not obvious seductive........not overly "intentional"....but given her desire to clearly be closer.......intimate.....she might brush my cheek with her hand.......rest her head on my shoulder........press her chest to mine........"accidentally".....nudging me......yes there.....then her lustful gaze to me........

My temptation......my hunger to hold her like a lover.....her struggle to be my mother......to be my lover.....to be the good mother.......to let me have that one touch........to kiss me......to nibble my lip.......to push me away.....to fall into my arms once again.......this was our dance.....the tension......the conflict......the....boundary was so fragile...........
 
Living the dream!

In the movie Bad Teacher, there is apparently a scene where Cameron Diaz feels up Playboy Playmate Christine Smith's tits. Forgetting about the plot of the movie and reimagining the scene, it seemed a great image of a mom putting the moves on her son's girlfriend, with the intent of having a threesome.
Is Cameron Diaz too young and Christine Smith too old for these imaginary roles? I don't think so. Works for me anyway.
How would this work?
Son has an incestuous sexual relationship with mom.
Mom has a taste for sapphic pleasure.
Son also has a hot girlfriend.
Girlfriend indicates she would find sex with another woman enjoyable.
Son asks nonchalantly what girlfriend thinks of his mother.
Girlfriend, thinking this is idle chat, says his mother is hot.
Sometime later, son invites girlfriend over so mom can put the moves on her.
There are few things mom likes more than feeling and sucking 19 year old girl's tits.
Well, having the 19 year old go down on her is one of the few.
Eventually, mom is going down on girlfriend while son does mom doggy style.
Now that's living the dream! LOL
 
I once thought of creating a fantasy series about the imaginary land called "Meirenn"... Meirenn is a magical world that exists next door to our reality, and both the laws of physics are completely different there than here (the existence of magic being one example) and the morals the people of Meirenn follow are quite... different.

For instance, relationships between mothers and sons, a taboo in our world, are considered completely normal in Meirenn. This is helped by the fact that the people of Meirenn are more beautiful than those of the mundane world, and also time is kinder to Meirennians than it is to us - so that the women there preserve their charms for quite long.

As to other aspects of Meirennian culture, it is not unusual there to host games such as the "Token game". The rules of the game are such that the "Keeper" of the token hides the token that the "Seekers" have to find, fortifying his or hers place with magical defenses. Should a team of seekers be caught, they are stripped of their clothing and subjected to a plethora of erotic punishments. Very often a team is comprised of a mother-son duo.

The games are frequently being played by - and among - family members. Let's take a situation I heard of, when a beautiful Meirennian sorceress and her son (soon to enter his full manhood in the age of nineteen) entered into a token game against their aunt - in her very manor. It was obvious that the odds were against them. Soon enough the aunt had both of them stripped naked and covering before her. The two nude captives were then subjected to whipping and locked for the night in a tiny, damp cell in the aunt's dungeon, their naked bodies being the only protection against the pervading cold. As you can probably imagine, they got really close to each other that night - or so the rumor says.

Another fantasy place I thought of writing about is not located in some kind of alternate Never-Land but here on the Earth - on a fictional island of Kamadora.

Kamadorians are descendants of Polynesian sailors who arrived to the island several centuries ago. There, they encountered an ancient force - an insatiable goddess of lust, who wished to be called by the name "Kamadora". Kamadora promised the settlers all the riches they could imagine in exchange for worship and sexual sacrifice.

Several hundreds years later Kamadora is an autonomous country, whose prosperity is marred by its shady reputation. People who dare to spend their holidays on Kamadora usually shy away from sharing their experiences. The rumor has it that the outlanders become easily overwhelmed by the lustful spirit of the island, and while there are either dared or break barriers they would never dare to break anywhere else in the world.

Consider the story of these two Americans - a real estate agent, she was about forty if I'm not mistaken, but from the pictures I've seen of her she had a beautiful face, long, blond hair and a body of a swimsuit model. She decided to take a trip to Kamadora with her eighteen-year old son. Besides, she was visiting a friend whom she made during hers (friend's) short stay in the States. From what I've heard, the two decided to take a stroll on the beach and, at dusk, arrived at a religious gathering devoted to the goddess Kamadora. At first they hid and observed the proceedings without being noticed, but then one of the attending women saw them... In a moment's notice both the mom and the son had been dragged into the center of the gathering and stripped naked. The women interrogated them and were excited to hear that they were indeed mother and son. The two were then ritually flogged with twigs and allowed to depart on one condition - that they kiss before the statue of the goddess, to please the deity they had offended. Having no other choice they did so, and were set free - even though their clothes were denied them. Then they had to run naked to the friend's house, who was very understanding about their plight. Their hang-ups being slightly loosened by the experience, they allegedly shared their bed for the rest of their stay on Kamadora, and had many other exciting adventures - or so the rumor says.

Ugh - I got really carried away in this post... Hope it's not too long.
 
Family reunion series

19 year old Chuck and his mom, Abby, enjoyed an incestuous sex life that included fucking every day. So attending the family reunion posed a challenge. Could they abstain from their mutually inflicted orgasms for four days? Not a chance! Then, at the family reunion, they got busted by Chuck's 18 year old cousin Cindy. This looked like disaster. Cindy was little miss goody two shoes! Frilly pink gingham dresses and never a cuss word from her sweet lips. She was the mold of Aunt Millicent, Abb's sister, a prim and proper matron. But then came a surprise. Cindy took off her clothes at the sight of her aunt and cousin together naked in bed. She announced she was in the mood for pussy and cock. While she was going down on her Aunt Abby, Chuck was astonished at her skill. Where did it come from? Cindy let it be known that her mom taught her all about licking pussy. And neither Cindy or Millicent were slouches about sucking teenage cock either. As Chuck found out when Cindy called her mother to come over to Aunt Abby's room. The rest of the family did remain unaware of these events.... for this reunion. But Chuck wondered how many other female relatives might be inclined to an orgy?
 
The Oedipal Olympics

What country has the best mother/son incestuous sex? That is the question at the Oedipal Olympics, an underground global competition in which mother/son sex couples strive to win medals that that attest to their incestuous prowess.
 
Oedipal Olympics, that sounds interesting. wonder if my mother would go.
 
Back
Top