The Bookstore (closed for afullmargin)

Tabby's breathing grew ragged quickly as he rubbed his thick fingers over clit, her little nipples stiff and pale skin pink with arousal. When he spread her thin lips open and pushed so gently inside her, she let out an uncontrolled groan - she'd never felt anything that wasn't her own fingers inside her and the gentle stretch was almost more than she could take, her cunt already tightening even more around the slight penetration. "Yes... please... please, Jim..." She whimpered, spreading her thighs as far open as she could, burying her face against his arm as she began to grind herself down into the thouch.

When he slid his fingers back up to her throbbing, hard little button, she let out a cry of both pleasure and protest - the intense rub even harder and faster than anything she had done to herself. Moaning low and loud in the small bathroom, all she could feel was her body throbbing like it was exploding again and again and couldn't stop. "Please... fuck... please... in me Jim... more... please!" She cried out, angling her hole towards his fingers and spreading herself open. "God please... so close... Uncle Jim... please..."
 
Jim listened to Tabby's passionate pleas, felt her press her face into him, and knew that this was right. He felt good knowing that her first experience with a partner was not a drunken fumble in a closet or some ghastly thing. Instead, she would be with someone who cared for her, someone experienced, someone who knew how to treat her with respect, but more importantly, could teach her.

Jim let his finger glide back down towards Tabby's imploring pussy. He pressed gently but firmly into her, one knuckle, two knuckles, before drawing back out. "You like that, sweetheart?" he asked; though he didn't wait for her response before pushing back into her, second knuckle, third knuckle, he pressed deeper, holding Tabby tightly with the other hand, feeling the energy surging through her as she opened her legs wide for him.

Jim drew his finger back and pushed deeper, rubbing the roof of her canal with his finger as it glided in and out of her tight, wet hole. Her muscles were pulsing as he worked his fingers in and out; the sounds of her wetness mixing with her moans of desire. "How about that, beautiful? That's what you wanted, isn't it? Uncle Jim wants to see you cum; let Uncle Jim be the first man to make you cum." Jim coaxed, his finger now going all the way into her, his palm clapping lightly against her newly shaven mound with each push.

As Jim pleased Tabby, he became uncomfortably aware of how his own hard-on had caught in the fold of his pants. He shifted to relieve the discomfort before refocusing his attention on Tabby's excited body.

"How about two fingers?" Jim kissed her temple and rubbed his ring finger along the smooth skin leading to her pleasure.
 
Tabby's thighs quaked as he stroked inside her, drawing out a long a moaning cry of assurance; "Oh god... yes... yes... please!" She'd explored herself in every way she thought possible, but his touch, oh God... she'd never known it could be so good. Part of her hated herself for not going after the boys sooner, if someone's touch could reduce her to a quivering, whining state then surely actually doing it with a guy would be magic.

Rocking herself against the intense pleasure, Tabitha closed her eyes tightly and bit down into her lower lip - she felt like her whole body was tight and shaking like she could explode at any moment. It was unlike any orgasm she'd experienced rubbing herself, not necessarily better but amazingly different. "Two... please..." She moaned, wondering if she could even take two inside her - sure, she could do two of her own dainty little fingers but his hands were so large, his fingers so thick. "Yes." She moaned, her heat cresting as she felt the familiar seize of her orgasm slamming her hard - warm wetness gushing against Jim's palm as his thick finger rubbed against her inner walls.

"Oh God! Jim... Uncle Jim! God!" She whined loudly, throwing back her head against him as she clenched her eyes even more tightly closed; "Don't stop... don't stop... more, please! Just a little more!"
 
Jim listened to Tabitha's soft pleas as he worked his finger in and out of her pulsing pussy. As she came for the first time, her muscles clamped down on his finger and her fluids poured out over his fingers and hand.

Jim slowed for a moment, letting the waves wash over Tabby's body, her muscles convulsing as she pressed into him.

"Don't stop... don't stop... more, please! Just a little more!"

Jim was happy that he could bring Tabitha so much pleasure. Could show her what her body was capable of. As soon as he felt her muscles relax a bit, he pushed his thick ring finger into her and rested it a moment alongside his first. She was plenty wet and very excited, so he was able to enter her with ease, though he was pretty sure she was surprised to have that much man in her. 'just you wait,' Jim thought to himself. 'If you think that two fingers is a lot.'

Jim quickly began to move his two fingers in and out of Tabby again. Pressing deep into her before sliding quickly out. "You like that, sweetheart?" Jim loved to hear her say just how much she was enjoying him. "It only gets better!" he promised, speeding up to accommodate her wish, and then some.
 
Tabby could barely believe what was happening to her. Here she was, in her apartment, naked in her own bathtub... and her uncle had two of his thick fingers deep inside of her. She was trying to hold on, to remain coherent and keep her thoughts straight. But the wave of pleasure that she had just come off of was starting to rise up in her again. Leaning up on her elbows, but keeping her head thrown back, Tabby's tight little pussy began to convulse and clench around Jim's fingers once more.

"Oh, Uncle Jim... right there! I'm going to... I think I'm going to... again..."

She could barely get the words out, and even as she spoke she felt another orgasm hit her. It was so soon after the first, but she could not have held back any longer. Whimpering and moaning, Tabby's body shook a bit, her back arching, her legs quivering. Then she sank backwards, spent, trying desperately to catch her breath as she felt all of her slick, sweet juices flow down onto his hand. It was unlike any orgasm she had ever had... her fingers were too small to penetrate as deeply as Jim just had. Tabby was floored. Her eyes still closed, she breathed slowly, trying to steady her heartbeat.
 
As Tabby's body shook with pleasure and her juices ran down Jim's fingers, he slowed his movements in and out and eventually pausing deep insider her. Jim wanted her to relish in the moment, and to catch her breath. He waited until the pulsing of her muscles subsided, releasing his fingers from their tight grip.

"Tabby, sweetheart," Jim whispered. "I hope... I mean...." Jim floundered for the words to express his complicated feelings. "Thank you; for letting me be the one to share that with you."

Jim slowly drew his fingers from the girl. Originally, he had thought that they might be able to do more, but watching her body, her breathing, he felt that she might need a break. He also knew that they had time. They didn't need to rush- they could do it right.

Today he had taught her what it was like to experience an orgasm with a man. Soon he would be able to teach her a slew of other important lessons. Lessons that would be invaluable.

Jim leaned over and kissed Tabby gently. "This has been a lot for you..." he voiced quietly. "Why don't we take a break. Let's put on some of your wonderful new clothes and you can make an older man happy by accompanying him out for a few hours. Say yes, and while you are getting dressed, I can make us a reservation."
 
Tabby let her body slowly return to its normal state as she lay there in the tub, spent from such a wonderful orgasm. She knew that Jim would want more, but she wasn't sure if she could handle it right now. Her legs were still shaking, her heart racing and her breath just barely coming back to her in normal amounts. As he leaned in and kissed her, he said some very reassuring words.

"Out to dinner? Well.... if you insist..."

Tabby blushed and rose up from her seated position in the tub to kiss her uncle's cheek sweetly and delicately. Then she held out her hand to him in an attempt to use him as leverage out of the tub. She knew she was still shaky and unsteady, due to all the exertion she had just endured. She slipped a bit but finally was able to step out. Her newly shaved pussy lips felt strange and smooth in between her legs, and she ran one hand down to rub her fingertips against the baby-soft skin. She smiled and then gestured towards the door.

"Why don't you help me pick out an outfit, Uncle Jim?"
 
As Tabby stood, Jim watched the water drops run from her firm breasts, down her flat stomach and across her freshly shaven mons before disappearing between her legs. As he supported her shaky body, he thought about how lucky he was to be able to be the one to guide her through her first encounters. To not push her too quickly, but to really teach her how to enjoy herself with another.

When Tabby invited him to pick out her clothes, Jim was only too happy to oblige. He handed her a towel, ran his thumb gently across her jaw and then picked up his wine glass as he headed out the door.

"You're glass is empty," he recalled. "Can I get you another before we go out, or would you prefer to wait?"

Listening for her response, he walked over to the bed to choose an outfit for her. Jim selected a dark blue dress, simple, and elegant, and with lines that would accentuate the cleavage afforded by Tabitha's new bras.

As she entered the room, drying her hair, Jim gestured to the clothes he had laid out, excited about seeing her in the dress. "Also, I think you should give these another try" he offered, holding out the crotchless panties. "Now that you have shaved, that is."
 
Back
Top