Veroes Idea Box 2.0 (New and Improved)

tumblr_ncm67alA1J1qc8le9o1_500.jpg


Esmerelda Jolie walked into the office of her old friend Erica Hollander. Erica was a woman in early forties and rose up from her sofa to embrace her.

"Oh Esme," She announced kissing her on both cheeks, "It's been far too long."

"It has indeed," She leaned forward pressing her lips to Erica's in a hungry kiss. Her hand strayed to her friend's skirt squeezing the buttock beneath as Erica's reached up through her raven-colored hair to cup the back of her head as her friend pressed into the kiss. Their tongues twined between their open mouths as they got reacquainted with the other.

The remained that way for a long moment before sadly Esmerelda broke the kiss and pulled away, "And tell me, what of William, how is that lucky husband of yours? Still as virile as the last time he fucked me?"

Erica pulled back, "Oh yes...still as delicious as ever. He's on a business trip in Shanghai. If you'd just gotten here twenty minutes earlier you could've jumped in on a very pleasant session of phone sex I was having with, Bill."

"That is a pity. I would have enjoyed that," She released Erica and stepped over to a chair and daintily perched herself on it as Erica returned to her seat on the sofa. "Shall we begin on the reason on why I'm here."

"I am Michael's mother," Erica asserted, "I should be the one to teach him of his heritage."

Esmerelda shook her head, "Young Michael is the first Incubus to be born in centuries. The council has decided his development to the white path is too important, too delicate, too dangerous."

"And that's why they chose you instead of me," Erica sniffed.

"You're too close to him, Erica. You're his mother," She replied, "If he goes dark-"

"-He won't," She interjected, "Michael has always been a kind and caring boy. It simply isn't in him."

"You know as well as I do that the powers that are just awakening inside of him can play games with someone's worldview and that's with Succubbi like us," Esmerelda shook her head, "Michael is a male at the peak of his sexual development. Even for human boys its a difficult time...much less the temptation to misuse the powers he'll begin to discover within him from being an Incubus. And even if we manage to teach him to stay on the white path and he never strays he'd only be third of his kind to do so...in the order's three thousand year history-only three we haven't been forced to execute eventually."

"So I have to stand and watch as my son's fate is in your hands," She complained.

"Actually I'd prefer you not to be here while I do this," Esmerelda told her, "Frankly I think you'll be too much of an unnecessary distraction to him...not to mention if I have to..."

"If you have to vanquish him you'd rather not have me here to see my son's death."

"Have faith, Erica," Esmerelda reached out to take her friend's hand and squeeze, "Like you said before. Michael has always been a kind and caring boy, and the military school should've instilled in him the value of self-discipline."

"Thank you, Esme," She sighed, "I guess I can always catch the first flight to China and visit Bill there."

"I have a vassal in Szechuan province that can work miracles with his tongue. I'll give you his number and permission for you and Bill to enjoy him together."

"And while I'm away and you're a guest in my house you may utilize any of my vassals to make you feel at home as you need."

"I may use them as teaching assistants but it would really depend on how much of a quick learner your son is," She shrugged, "If Michael is anything like the other Incubi we've dealt with he'll be more than enough to meet my hungers."

"Well as far as he knows you're just a tutor to help him prepare for college," Erica said.

"Tell me about his development so far," She said sitting back and crossing her long legs.

"Not much yet, but I've caught him watching Maria a little too long," Erica told her proudly, "He has only been home from the military school for a couple weeks and the little tease has been wearing smaller and smaller maid's uniforms and finding all sort of reasons to bend over where he could catch a tantalizing glimpse of her panties."

"So he's at least being drawn towards sexually receptive partners," She surmised, "At least that's somewhere for me to start from. Has your maid gone any further."

"Not for lack of desire, but Michael hasn't made a move to claim her yet," Erica laughed, "Poor thing...being in the same house as a budding Incubus has to be a maddening torture for her right now."

"The attraction is most likely a subconscious manifestation of his powers," Esmerelda got up straightening her skirtsuit, "Now take me to him. I'd like to meet the young man I'm going to seduce."
 
Basin Instinct 1.5 (WIP)

tumblr_lzz0k5UUBg1qbvrvlo1_500.jpg


It is Christmas in New York, 1995. Catherine Trammell (Sharon Stone) has moved from San Francisco after breaking up with Nick Shooter (Michael Douglas' character) to Manhattan. She'd miss Nick. She had sex with him for about a year and a half. She liked having sex with him. He hadn't been afraid of experimenting. She liked men like that, men who brought her pleasure. Nick had given Catherine a lot of pleasure.

But she hadn't been dating him. She had been fucking him, and it had been a lot of fun to fuck him until she had grown bored with him, and so it had been over. Catherine had moved on. Of course when Catherine broke up with somebody she burned bridges. Perhaps Nick would forgive her...when he ever got out of the asylum.

San Francisco bored her now. So she got on a plane for the east coast and settled in a penthouse overlooking Central Park and moved in. It made sense in some ways. It made communicating with her publisher so much easier, especially now that her newest novel about a police detective that had fallen in love with the wrong woman and had his life slowly destroyed by that woman was garnering some attention from Hollywood.

Now here she was in New York looking for inspiration, someone to catch her eye, someone to capture her interest. Someone to base a new book around. Someone to meet the wrong woman. A moth to be drawn to the flame, after all that would be their most basic instinct, right?

tumblr_ofg91ztyVU1s96rjlo1_500.jpg


TBD

Basic Instinct trailer-to remind us of the proper tone.
 
Last edited:
Star Wars: Lost Stars II (WIP)

A romance modeled after the new canon novel:Star Wars: Lost Stars. I say modeled after because this won't be a sequel to that book, but rather a thread taking the same approach to the story. I want it to be a sad and tragic love story.

The male character will debut as an elderly Colonel in the First Order under attack by the Resistance led by the elderly version of the female character. Then go back to two years before the battle of Yavin to the Imperial occupation of Ryloth. The male character will be a young ISB agent that falls in love with a Twilek dancing girl/prostitute the female character. However she is actually a spy for the rebel cell on Ryloth run by Cham Syndula.

Still working the specific plot out.
 
The Consolation Prize

tumblr_nuu47xmG7l1r6in91o1_500.jpg


IC: Cassandra Delacourt

Cassandra was an erotica writer-correction: a best-selling erotica writer. No, it hadn't been her first job involving sex, nor had it been her second or third, but it paid for this homey little house deep in suburbia. She had moved in for about a year now. It was a renovated cape cod built all the way back in the fifties. It had all the amenities she desired plus as a bonus a fully decked out pool and deck.

She lounged back at poolside now in an appropriate swimsuit trying to regain a level of Zen to tackle chapter eleven again. She hated that in all the English language there was no good synonym for "thrust". It was the bane of erotica writers everywhere, and the current starting point for her writer's block.

Cassandra was left frustrated and bored overall now.

Next door she heard her neighbors huge RV start and drive off. She saw the top of the head of their young son heading into the backyard.

In the few months she'd lived in this house she'd learned much about the young man. He was a highschool graduate. She remembered the graduation party last month and the kiddo's eighteenth birthday party the month before. Correction: she remembered the loud rock music interfering with her writing during those parties.

She also knew he was a bit enamored with his hot new neighbor. Cassandra had felt his gaze on him through the windows a number of times.

Her lips quirked as a very wicked but fun idea came to her mind.

Boredom plus frustration always equaled mischief when it came to Cass.

She began to hum lightly to herself as if she was oblivious to the young man's eyes watching her through the hole in fence as her fingers slipped beneath her suit to play with a nipple the other lowering trace the part of the suit over her pussy.

Her smile widened. Cassandra Delacourt you're a bad bad bad girl. She moaned as thumb and index finger pinched her nipple as the index finger as the other index finger circled over her clitoris through the fabric of her bathing suit.

"Congratulations on graduating," She said turning her head to look him in the eye as she continued masturbating right in front, "You know you can get a better show from that seat over there." She batted her eyes towards the deck lounger beside her.

"Don't worry. I don't mind," She continued as her finger snuck underneath her thong to really strum at her clitty, "In fact would you like to play a game with me?"

At his question her devious smile deepened. "Why the best kind of game, but I call the shots. You have to agree that I make the rules, I decide if you win or lose, and what your reward will be...can you agree to all that?"
 
The Consolation Prize
Game concept: Finding the Ogre

IC: Cassandra Delacourt and Dawn Ackerman

It was about two hours since the last time they had sex just before lunch, and now Cassandra and Jason were cuddled together watching some television show about saying yes to some wedding dress or something. Jason had his arm around her holding her so close. It was sweet. It was nice.

It wasn't Cassandra.

She checked the clock on the wall. Almost showtime. She turned back to her young stud and kissed his cheek. "You know what I bet?"

Jason's brow knitted as he looked back at her, "What?"

"I bet you've been told all your life that only terrible monsters ever raise their hand against a woman," She continued, "I bet you think all women are delicate little Disney princesses, made of glass, and would shatter, if you ever get too rough with them."

"What brought this on," He asked perplexed, and as if to answer the question the doorbell rang.

She lifted off of him and gestured towards the door. "Why don't you go answer that, Jason?"

He got up and walked over to the front door to answer it. On the other side was a young girl she gave him a level gaze as she stepped inside without an introduction.

"This is Dawn," Cassandra told him, "She's here for you, Jason."

He held out his hand for her to take she ignored it and sneered at him, "Jesus Christ, Cass, he's barely out of diapers."

"What? Hey-" He did not finish his words for she raised her arm and slapped him hard across his cheek. She'd put all of her strength behind it. He could feel the side of face burn hot from the palm print she had left on it.

"What's your prob-" She struck him again.

"Jesus," She exclaimed bitchily while getting into his personal space, "You don't even have a backbone, do you, little boy? You're pathetic. How the hell could you even satisfy Cassandra for six minutes much less six weeks?"

Cassandra calmly walked over and shut the door. She turned and leaned against the door, as Dawn spent the next five minutes administering a constant storm of abuse upon poor bewildered Jason. She berated him, slapped him, punched and kicked nonstop until Cassandra finally grew tired of it.

She came up behind them and grabbed a fistful of Dawn's hair and pulled her harshly back against her. Her other hand clamped around her throat choking the air from it. "Bitch!" She snarled loudly in Dawn's air, "You pay me respect in my house."

Jason watched eyes wide in either shock or disbelief or something else as Dawn tried to fight back with another bitchy retort that was caught in her throat as Cassandra's fingers tightened around them even more harshly constricting her airway almost entirely. Her other hand released her hair and snaked down around her to slip underneath the waistband of her jeans. Fingers forcing their way into her sex like marauders storming a temple.

"Cassandra," Jason sounded fearful for her safety.

"Don't worry Jason," She told him, "You always cast yourself as Prince Charming come to save the damsel from the vile bad guy, but perhaps you should try being the villain from time to time."

Her fingers were pushing deeper and Dawn's hands finally flew up to grab hold of the arm that was choking her. A throaty whine came from her mouth as she fought to get air past the constriction of Cassandra's stranglehold around her larynx.

"You melodramatic slut," Cassandra growled, "I can feel how wet you are. You like being manhandled, don't you? It turns you on to be choked and fingered at the same time roughly."

Only when she looked Jason in the eye and tried to nod in answer to her did Cassandra let up and Dawn got to breathe again. "Come on Jason. Try it. Be the monster that locks the damsel in the tower and forces himself upon her despite all the protests and kicks and pleas. The Ogre doesn't care if it hurts her. All it cares about is getting his pleasure from the princess even if it means being violent with her doing it."

She pulled her hand out of Dawn's pants and shoved her sending her sprawling out on the hardwood floor at Jason's feet. "The truth is there are no princesses to cherish and put on a pedestal. This one is a worthless slut and nothing more. Don't be afraid, Jason. There's no reason for shame. I won't care one way or the other and after tonight you'll never see Dawn again. Let the beast out. Find the Ogre within you."

She brought her foot down at the small of Dawn's back earning an excruciated groan from the bitch. She then reached down and pulled her head up sharply by the hair so Dawn looked straight up at Jason. "Now apologize for being so rude to my man!"

Dawn's expression had a yearning lustful look to it as she stared into Jason's eyes. Then the mask of contempt slipped over her face and she sneered again, "Apologize? To him? Never! He can't even stand up for himself. He lets his woman do all his fighting. This little boy doesn't have the balls to handle me."

That snapped something inside him. The cage the monster had been imprisoned in all Jason's life was free now, and it roared down upon the sneering little girl like an avalanche.

Jason had found the Ogre.

Cassandra stepped back and turned heading back towards the sofa. She lounged back in her seat, legs up and crossed over the coffee table casually. She lifted the remote and turned up the volume so she could hear it over the harshly barked orders from him, the sound of clothes being ripped off, the sound of a man slapping a woman across the face with all his strength.

Dawn was very good. She knew just how to egg the monster on. Fearful looks, defiant curses, scathing remarks, kicking, screaming, scratching, biting-anything to keep the fire rolling and the violence coming. She got off on hard brutal sex, the rougher the better. It was the only way she could orgasm after all. That was what made her good friend Dawn perfect for this game.

Cassandra smiled wickedly. As she watched the show about brides picking out wedding dresses. She'd give them the rest of the episode maybe into the next one too depending on how well Jason could maintain as the Ogre. Then she'd decide whether she'd join in as abuser #2 or victim#2. To be honest she could do either or right now.

She looked back as Jason hurled Dawn against the wall and sawed his big cock deep down her throat with no regard for the woman's safety. Dawn's fingernails dug into the flesh of his ass when the intensity of the thrusts started to wane causing him to curse her more and throatfuck her with deep and abiding hatred for this worthless whore that needed to learn to fear his wrath for disrespecting him like she had. It was caused something like a swell of pride in her sexual protégé from Cassandra. From virgin to Ogre in six weeks, that ought to be a world record, shouldn't it?

She turned back. This game was fun, definite possibilities for more later. She'd have to remember to revisit rousing the Ogre in him more often.

The rest of the tv show went on to the soundtrack of their brutal fucking until she finally decided to jump back in.

Cassandra never had a problem finding her own Ogre-Ogress she supposed should be the correct term for it-and as for her own Princess Charming....she'd never met the woman.
 
The Consolation Prize
Game concept: In the Wake of the Ogre

Later that night Cassandra walked Dawn out. She was covered in bruises and scrapes and wearing clothes borrowed from Cassandra-hers had been ruined when Jason tore them off of her. Her friend that had come to pick her up opened the door for her. Driving was really out of the option in her state-for one thing her eye was swelling up into a respectable shiner-her fault not Jason's. She hadn't liked how Dawn was looking up at her as she ate her pussy so Cassandra had punched her in the eye.

Despite all that her smile beamed albeit painfully from a split and swollen bottom lip. "That was lots of fun. I didn't think he had it in him, but you were right, Cass. Once he got going..." She shuddered reveling in the memories of the brutally violent fucking they both just gave her, "...We have to do that again sometime."

Cassandra thought back to how Jason wouldn't or couldn't look into Dawn's eyes as she said good bye. He'd just sat there staring at the wall catching his breath. She shrugged to Dawn's suggestion, "I couldn't afford you again-not for a few weeks anyway, and by then my game with Jason will be over by then anyway so...."

"Too bad," Dawn shrugged slipping inside the car, "Why don't you come back anyway? You could still do your writing and go back to doing what you'd always been best at and loved doing and making tons of money too."

"Have a good night, Dawn," She said in farewell before turning back to her house.

Inside her den was a disaster area. Furniture was overturned, lamps had fallen over on the floor, The drapes hung by a single ring, and the television had been face-planted in the space between the wall and coffee table. It would be a little bit expensive to fix the damage, but Cassandra would consider money well spent. Tonight had been lots of fun, and that was the most important thing.

Jason was nowhere to be found within the room, but she could hear the sink running in the downstairs bathroom. She wondered if it was a case Lady Macbeth syndrome or just simply washing his hands.

She headed down the hall to find out and saw him shutting the water off. "You did well tonight, Jason, Dawn was pretty impressed with you."

He dried his hands without looking at her, "Don't make me play that game ever again."

"Don't be like that," She replied with a shake of her head, "Don't deny that part of yourself like that."

"We really hurt her though." He turned self-horrified eyes to her.

"And she loved every second of it," Cassandra defended, "And she wasn't the only one who loved it either. Your hard-on never softened, your stamina was godlike back there..."

"Is that all that matters to you," His anger resurged, "You and your fucking games. Is that all we are? Am I just a toy for you to play with?"

"Jason," She stated calmly, "You're seeing what happened through shock and grief and guilt...you're not reacting rationally. I explained I wasn't interesting in a normal boring relationship-"

"-We were good before," He said gesturing back towards the wrecked den. "Why couldn't we have just kept watching that stupid show? Why can't that be enough for you?"

"It just isn't," She told him with a shrug, "I don't want the drama. I just want all the fun times."

"You made me feel...." He said looking at her with a lost look in his eyes.

"This is it, Jason, isn't it," She stated coldly, "This is where the games end."

"You don't sound surprised."

"This is where they always end," She shrugged, "But it was fun for a while. Go home and get some sleep. Don't come back here again."

He flexed his jaw bitterly at how easily she was cutting him out. "You don't feel anything...for me?"

"We had lots of fun," She told him, "And that's all."

He turned and started to storm out of the house. At the door he stopped. "Tell me, do you feel like you won something in this game you had us playing?"

She was good at lying but instead she just told him, "Good night Jason. Find a nice girl in college. One who will sit and watch stupid shows with you all day without turning it into a sick, twisted game like I would. You deserve to be happy."

She watched him walk over to his house. She always won the game. She always won because she never risked anything of herself. However watching Jason walk out on her life...she wondered if this award was nothing more than just the consolation prize instead.
 
The Consolation Prize
Game Concept: A Skinny Dip in the Morning

IC: Cassandra Delacourt

They had fucked in her bed all day yesterday. Jason was no longer a virgin, but he still had much to learn. Cassandra was looking forward to teaching him.

She had gotten up and showered before he had and came outside in her simple silk robe to lounge by the pool. She smiled remembering this was the same chair she had masturbated in front of him just the day before.

That had been fun for their first day, but now it was time to take the game up a notch or two. That was why when Jason woke up he'd find a note on his pillow which said:

Good Morning Stud
You haven't lived until you've gone skinny dipping
with a beautiful woman

Come out to the pool nude at precisely 8am
And open the drawer of my nightstand
and bring my strap-on with you
If you're late I'll use it on your ass

:heart::kiss::kiss: Cassandra

Of course it was only 7:30 so he still had plenty of time, but before coming out here Cassandra had gone through the house and changed all the clocks so they said it was 9:15 instead.

Cassandra smiled deviously wondering if Jason would catch on. If he didn't or if he didn't bring her strap-on from her nightstand she had her other strap-on for her to take his anal virginity this morning like she had taken his conventional virginity yesterday. If he caught on however....well he'd earn a reward.

Either way she'd win. She always won her wicked little games after all.
 
The Consolation Prize
Game Concept: You had me at the Turn of a Dial

IC: Cassandra Delacourt

Cassandra brought Jason to Chez Jean Paul. The most expensive restaurant in town. She was dressed in her knockout red dress that cut down deep in a V between her breasts to terminate an inch above her navel making a showcase of cleavage for everyone to see. Jason wore the best suit from his father's closet.

They were led to a table near the center of the restaurant's dining table. The men at the tables all glanced up as she went past them and the women cast disapproving eyes at her which redoubled when they realized she was with a young man just out of highschool. Cassandra paid them no heed. She'd been turning heads and receiving dirty looks all of her life after all.

They sat down in the eye of the storm of disapproval. She wondered if Jason even realized, not that she cared much.

The waiter came to take their drink orders. She'd asked for a glass of their best Pinot noir and Jason took some mineral water-he was under the legal drinking age afterall.

When he left for their beverages she raised her clutch and opened it up. She handed a rectangular palm-sized black box with a few buttons on it and a dial at the top. Then she gave Jason another one of her infamous little yellow notes. It said:

Congratulations Stud
You've performed very well since our first day.
You've played all of my games without too much complaint.

So I have decided you deserve a reward.
Take the remote control to the pair of vibrating panties I'm wearing.
Use it as we dine and later as we go ballroom dancing.
Use it to keep me at a steady boil or make me explode in orgasm
in front of all these people.
Make me so hot and wanting that the second we get home
I'll jump you and fuck you like a madwoman.
If we get that far before I drag you
to some private place nearby and fuck you
You'll get a second reward tonight.

Enjoy yourself Jason

:heart::kiss::kiss:Cassandra

She met his eyes after he finished reading the note and gave him her patented wicked smile.

The waiter return with her Pinot and Cassandra wondered if Jason would have the guts to turn her panties on with him standing there or not.

This was a good game. She'd enjoy it as much as he would.
 
IC: Angel Donahue

Angel was pushed into the office and the smiling red man in the Armani suit gestured her to take the chair in front of his desk. It was an overcrowded desk with manila folders stuffed with papers sticking out at odd angles stacked high.

"Sorry about the mess," He apologized cordially, "There's a new war in Africa, and we're getting slammed with people to process. All the paperwork is absolute hell."

He began chuckling as if the pun was funny. Demons it turned out were all a bunch of fucking tools. Angel sat down crossing her arms around herself consolingly. They had pulled her out of the fiery lake and not for one of the torture pens again. So everything was great going off from that alone...though if she had to sit here and listen to this douchebag demon's jokes for more than a few minutes...torture in hell was an artform, and every demon considered himself a Picasso.

"Fortunately however I now get the rather more pleasant task of offering you a job, Mrs. Donahue," The demon said opening a manila folder, "Ah, there you are. Age 54. Height. Weight. Ouch...Breast cancer's a terrible dehumanizing way to die...wouldn't you agree?"

She shook her head not wanting to play whatever game he was trying to drag her into. "What job?"

"One that won't have you in everlasting torment here at the home office." He handed her a piece of paper from the manila folder. "You'll get to go back up to the mortal plane with a new body forever young and strong, with a new lease on life."

She took the proffered piece of paper and read it aloud, "Succubus Employment Contract?"

"You'll want to sign that," He told her with a smile, "Then we get down to embedding your soul into a new specifically designed body."

"You want me to become a Succubus," She asked with mingled outrage in her voice.

"Not me. I could give a rat's ass about you." He shrugged, "This is straight from upper management."

She'd seen Succubi here in hell. They were impossibly beautiful the way a star was beautiful except when you were close up with one. "No way in hell!"

"As I said you'll want to sign the contract," The demon continued unfazed at all, "The alternative is that you leave my office and straight back to the lake of fire you go...and I can promise you this the torture department will find your name on the tops of all their lists for oh the next few hundred years or so."

She paused. Damn. Angel hated hated hated this, but what other choice did she have? She was dead, been dead for a long time...and in hell, literally hell...she'd do anything to avoid going back and the demon knew it too, the fucking bastard.

"What will you have me do as a Succubus?"

"First we'll get you in a new body. A real class A fucking beauty too. The Succubi have a reputation to uphold after all," He told her, "Then we'll get you in place under a suitable cover up there-usually a prostitute or pornstar or something to explain your body's need for fuel daily."

"Fuel?"

"You'd be a succubus, Mrs. Donahue," He explained, "Your body would require a steady contributions of soul energy...in which you'll gain by having sex with the people up there. Either one if you want to consume someone's whole soul or sampling from several thus tainting them for our side. Of course if you don't you'll find your previous experience with cancer to be a cakewalk in comparison with how your new body will deteriorate on you...essentially you'll need to fuck to stay alive."

"And if I don't?"

"Then its one way ticket back here, and we'll give you the special treatment reserved for fuck-ups and incompetents that fail the big boss in their mission." He shrugged.

"What mission?"

"Why the spreading of sexual perversion and depravity and being the example that lust is superior to the ridiculous farce that is love," He laughed at the last word, "-And from time to time your handler will give you a mission to either consume or seduce to our side some golden child goody goody from the other side."

"Can't I just-"

He shook his head, "-No you can't." He held out a pen for her. "I do have a shit ton of paperwork to slog through, so sign it or back to the fire and brimstone you go, you pitiful sinner you..."

Angel saw no other way out. She took the pen and scrawled out her name onto the contract.

tumblr_mzpek1lWcT1s8t0p6o1_500.jpg
 
A Master's Ring
Loosely based off this story on Lit: https://www.literotica.com/s/a-masters-ring-book-01 Its a story about a man who gets inducted into a secret society of master's and submissives. I want to take the premise at the start and go our separate way from the direction the novella on Lit took. The story was basically a harem story, but in this I'd like to incorporate stronger elements of bdsm into it with first one character then my cowriter will juggle two or three other characters as submissives or siblings to David.

IC: David Randal

David Randal was a soldier back from two tours in Afghanistan and now he was in college beginning his master's degree in English Literature. He had been an orphan growing up until he was eighteen and joined the army in an effort to find somewhere to belong to. Despite that he was hardly a follower. No he was an alpha male through and through and garnered respect from his fellow soldiers on the battlefield and earned several commendations and a bronze star for his efforts. And here now he was a civilian again making his way through academia with the same drive.

He was heading for a 5:30 meeting with his favorite professor to discuss an internship with a literary agent friend of his. David headed down stairs to the basement where the overcrowded school had located the Lit department's offices. At this time of day the halls were virtually deserted with anyone still here on their way out.

It had been odd to have this meeting so late considering Professor Ryan only had one class at 10am on Fridays, but he told him that he was slammed with meetings until now. David navigated the three turns down the hallway to reach the Professor's office door. This far down the labyrinthine corridors this late on a Friday evening it felt like the entire building was totally abandoned here.

Finally he reached the end of the hall and stopped at the door to Professor Ryan's office. It was closed so he raised his hand and knocked on it. He waited a moment, but no answer came. So he knocked once again. Still no answer.

So for a long moment he wondered whether there was some mix-up and they'd have to reschedule the meeting on Monday or whether if he should try knocking one more time a little more loudly to make sure professor Ryan was inside or not.

He raised his hand to do just that when he heard a sound from the other side of the door. So that meant he was inside. David knocked more clearly this time, but again went unanswered. He was about to say something through the door when he heard the sound again, a little louder now.

David got a little annoyed at being ignored so he reached for the doorknob. Still not wanting to be caught inside a professor's office without permission he pushed the door open slowly and froze with it only cracked open enough to see what was going on inside.

The professor's desk was placed against the concrete wall opposite of the door. So he usually sat with his back towards it, but now he was turned parallel. Probably because the young woman between his spread knees wouldn't have enough room underneath the desk to be doing what she was doing to him.

She was on her knees, dirty blonde hair spilling over the professors spread thighs, her back curved slightly, hands gripping his thighs. The hand facing David raised and pushed her hair away from her face and behind her ear. He could now see who she was, and David's jaw dropped.

Elizabeth Sommerset the campus goddess, the universally agreed upon hottest girl in this school, the smartest girl in my class-hell in any class, the girl that shot down every guy that tried to ask her out leading to rumors of her being a lesbian or just a man-hating ice queen was kneeling on the floor before him giving his Lit professor a blowjob.

Her hand returned to its perch atop the professor's thigh and David could see she was wearing a ring on her finger. It was a very simple design. The band was too thick for a woman's ring covering the entire space between knuckles. The ring flattened into a flat square with a shiny white stone in it.

Her head began to move and time seemed to slow. His beating heart was the only sound thundering in his ears as she set to work. He'd seen plenty of pornos and he was no stranger to watching a woman give a guy head, but the exquisite care she seemed to take in the act put him off his guard. Her hands moved tenderly caressing his thighs, exposed stomach, his sack and base of his penis. She was trying to keep him guessing from which spot the pleasure came next. Her fingertips landed on different places to set off nerves and moved on to fresher pastures.

All of her motions orbited around her actions of her lips moving up and down his cock. Then she'd pull away to stroke a nearby part of him with her tongue.

She was focused absolutely on this task. A nuclear explosion could go off outside and she'd be oblivious to it. There was nothing else in her universe than the pleasure she was giving him.

She caressed his thigh with her right hand while her left hand gripped his base. She gently took him from her lips and worked her hand up his dick in a practiced masturbation stroke any teenage boy would envy. She put the tip of her tongue on his ball sack, and licked upwards following her hand. She stroked her hand off his dick and let it fall to his stomach. She ran her tongue upwards in light caresses forcing him to push on the back of the chair until he was almost parallel to the floor. While her left hand was playing on his abdomen with carefully placed touch after touch, her right hand stood his dick up so that she could run her tongue on the underside of his crown where it was most sensitive; first clockwise then counter-clockwise.

She next took him back into her mouth; David began wondering how warm being surrounded by her felt.

The next time the tongue-sequence began; she licked his ball sack but continued to wash his testicles while using her hands in more random touches. She sucked him back into her mouth.

She stroked him with her mouth faster and faster, building to the obvious crescendo of male orgasm. Her hair fell to cover her face again. Professor Ryan brushed it behind her ear again with his left hand.

He was wearing the ring that ended my existence and began David's new life.

It was the male version of the one Elizabeth wore, but with a dark onyx stone inset.

She continued and David watched him caress Elizabeth's face with a thumb. She tilted her head back to look at him. She managed a smile by gently gripping the head of his dick with her perfect white teeth.

She laid her ring hand flat on his thigh. Then she speared his penis into her mouth, again and again. After every five strokes, she stopped at the bottom and made a swallowing motion that bobbed her head. She used the wave motion to take a little more of him into her each time. She was trying to deep-throat him. She could have done it from the very beginning, but her way looked significantly more pleasurable for him.

He did not know how long he stood there but in that time, one thing was obvious; his pleasure was paramount in all of Elizabeth's actions.

Five more strokes, she stopped, waved from her throat, taking in a little more.

Five more strokes again, up and down. She released him from her mouth, reached down to lick him from ball sack to the tip of his dick. Her tongue struck out of her mouth in a sudden motion trying to insert itself into the small hole at the tip of his dick.

One tongue thrust.

Two.

After the third, she licked him from ball sack to the tip of his dick again. She impaled her mouth on him.

She returned to her earlier rhythm, but there were only three strokes before she did the wave motion driving him deeper. Finally, as I thought my head would explode, she touched bottom. She rested there; I do not know how she could breathe.

Resting with him seated completely in her mouth, her pleasure bloomed. Her entire body tightened. The muscles in her thighs contracted, her back arched, her ass clenched, and her hands gripped his thighs tightly and then released.

It was not something David had ever witnessed; not a female orgasm, but one initiated by being someone else's pleasure.

She moaned as she rode her orgasm down its pleasant spiral.

She moved her head around while he was fully seated in her throat. With a corkscrew motion, she unwound her mouth from him, only to take him fully into her again; again and again, unscrewing him from her in a clockwise motion, driving her face onto him, unscrewing her mouth, and burying his dick in her. I noticed that in the unscrewing motion, her cheek muscles were twitching. She must have been working her tongue furiously on him as she slowly pulled her face away, and absorbed him inside again.

Professor Ryan's hand gently fondled her cheek, but she remained uninterrupted in her purpose.

David looked up at him; he was staring at him with a smile even a cat dipped in nip would be hard fought to reproduce. David stared into his blue eyes, and he won something from him.

The admission.

He wanted what he had.

Then Professor Ryan lifted his hand pulling the black ring from his finger. He placed it in his open palm holding it out in offering to him. David stared at the ring then back to her then back to the ring, not knowing but grasping some of the signifigance to it, somehow.

"David," He finally said as Elizabeth Sommerset continued to fellate him, "Let's talk about that internship now."
 
Currently Active Threads

Immortal Love~With Asa

Little Huntress~With Asa

Dangerous Duets~With Asa

Visions of the Lovers Trinity~With Asa

Deal of a Devilish Sort~With SweetP4U

The Consolation Prize~With Armphid


Threads on the Bubble

The Vampire Queen's Servant~With Silvertongue217

Dance The Ballroom~With Silvertongue217

In the Pit of the Seductress~With Silvertongue217

Brimstone and Blowjobs~With Silvertongue217

Queen of the Boardroom~With Silvertongue217

The Amazon Captive~With Sensualista

The Woman in Red~With Sensualista​
 
Prisoner to the Succubus Queen (V.2)

tumblr_mtzx74MLjv1r0tytoo1_500.jpg


IC: Vasheenah Lillitu

Vasheenah was the dark queen of the kingdom of Asaria. She had seduced the crowned prince for a couple of years into taking her as his bride. Then over the course of a few more years she had arranged accidents to befall her father-in-law the king and lastly her husband leaving her the only member of the royal family to take the kingdom's throne.

Over the decades of her rule she had changed Asaria making the once just nation into a corrupt and perverted version of it. Now she could walk out among her subjects in her true form without question or revulsion but only getting adulation and desire...lots and lots of lustful, sinful desire. For Vashennah was not mortal. She was not even human.

Vasheenah was a succubus summoned from her hellish home dimension to this the mortal plane by an immature and reckless wizard for the only reason why a teenaged boy would summon a succubus from hell. Manipulating him had been all too easy from the moment she had materialized in summoning circle. She had given him his night of perverted sin-that was what their contract stated...however he had not been vigilant and Vasheenah had left their contract open. As long as no harm befell her master...as long as he lived...she was free to walk the earth and do as she willed. And Vasheenah Lillitu had willed much in the way of plans for the people of the mortal world.

First fell Asaria to her rule, secondly her armies marched across neighboring kingdoms conquering a wide empire before the other nations banded together in an alliance to fend her off....an alliance led by one man.

tumblr_mjuz3820FO1rd2i9mo1_500.jpg


Andaric Tekaris was no ordinary man he had been just an ordinary shepherd once now he was called by the gods of light to stand against the spreading darkness over the world of man from the kingdom of Asaria. They had blessed him with strength and stamina to make him their champion in the world of man. He had fought them rallying the free kingdoms behind to stand against the oncoming Asarian legions. But their alliance was still small against the combined might of the forces of darkness bent upon conquering nation after nation.

He had fought them in the capitol of the kingdom of Caramore even as it fell from the siege of the legions. He had fought to the last man until he was surrounded, defeated, and taken captive.

They had carted him all the way from Caramore to here. Asaria. The belly of the beast. He was brought into the royal palace of the queen itself. He was spoils of war, a trophy from the conquest of one more nation to the voracious hungers of Asaria's ruler. Now he was the prisoner of the Succubus Queen.
 
Inside the Inferno House (V.2)

IC: Dominic Blair

Dominic stood in the security room of his club, The Inferno House, an exclusive BDSM club, his eyes locked on the television monitor showing the image of private room number 6. It wasn't a dungeon, though the club had that. Room number 6 had a high canopy bed comfortable chairs polished wooden shelves, and gleamingly clean leather straps and chains. On the shelves was any number of items designed to give pleasure or pain or both at once.

This business was his life, and it demanded alot of his time, catering to the most extreme players of the lifestyle to be found, the ones that wanted to step boldly across the lines and dive fully into the waters of an ocean few understood and fewer appreciated, even those that played at less strenuous levels. Knowing that the key to success in any business was diversity Dominic had a level for those who cared to only plumb the shallow waters, to explore the softer side of the lifestyle, and then the Inferno House had another level for those that dared plumb the deeper darker depths of the ocean that was dominance and submission.

Though everything that occured in the Inferno House was legal in all the ways that mattered, they had the same philosophy as an illegal business. The people that came here paid a great deal for the painful pleasures they found within these walls, and therefore they weren't interested in lawyers and liability suits. It made it easier for him to meet those needs.

Up here on the third floor people were fully dedicated to the hard-core domination and submission. They understood that the term "Consensual" was only used by the ignorant. It was laughable really. They worried over "Consent" like it was ever in doubt. Everything that happened up here was "Consensual" even if the submissive didn't know it.

At this level, it was about a desired, if temporary, reality, and he was committed to giving it to his clients. However since some were incapable of handling what they thought they wanted and what they actually needed the vetting process was very strict. He personally approved or rejected all applicants after veiwing their taped interviews. Which was why he was certain none of his staff was right for the woman in the middle of room number 6.

No one on his staff knew why he'd approved Jane Smith's (obviously an assumed name) application. On one hand she was all wrong for this lifestyle. One minute aggressive, the next passive, active and every degree on the spectrum in between. She was a tiger trapped in a tiny cage crazed by the confinement though only she could see the bars. In the interviews she couldn't define what she wanted but it had been obvious to Dominic what she needed, with a burning desire she didn't understand. Jane Smith needed what the Inferno House offered-what he could give her.

He'd played the interview over and over again listening to the terse evasive or uncommunicative answers. It was obvious to Dominic that she was playing games with the interviewer. Treating every evasion or verbal joust as a duel. The one and only question was why. No there were two questions raised. Did she even know? If she fought it so hard why did she apply to be a submissive here at all? Was she asking for someone who could seduce her or conquer her, or both at the same time?

Dominic couldn't tell for sure. To make matters worse John, his head of security recognized from her movements someone trained in martial arts, a black belt perhaps...regardless she was someone who moved and carried herself like she was always in charge, always on top of things, quite capable of looking after herself. She was no shrieking violet, no damsel in distress, no little mouse of a woman. This Jane Smith was an amazon or lioness. Anyway she was no submissive, so why did she apply to submit to a master.

Jane Smith paced around the room looking over the shelves of floggers, taws, riding crops, paddles, canes and whips. She wore casual clothes; blue jeans-not the tight skinny jeans teenaged girls wore to tantalize their boyfriends but functional for comfort and allow an ease of movement those before-mentioned skinny jeans would never manage. That was the philosophy of the rest of her outfit as well. She wore a long-sleeve blue t-shirt under a black leather jacket. The way she held her shoulder interested him...it was almost as if Jane Smith was used to having something-something that made her feel safer...a gun in a under the shoulder holster. At least she was smart enough to leave it at home, but that meant that Jane Smith or the real Jane smith actually was one of three possibilities: a cop, a private investigator, or one of those gun nuts out there. None of which were good signs for any further interactions between her and one of his employees here at his club.

He was still trying to decide which one she was when Dom saw her reach out a hand and trace her fingers over the kangaroo hide bullwhip coiled on the middle shelf. Was that longing...need...or just idle curiosity? The moment vanished as the pulled her hand away angrily and glared impatiently at the door. He watched as she crossed her arms and glare at that door fuming.

"She's a loss, Dom," John said beside him, as they stared at the image of Jane Smith pacing like a tigress in a cage, "You've got Jedi Master instincts on this sort of thing, boss, but this one's too unpredictable, obviously with some issues she thinks you guys can work out for her. But damned if I can tell what her hang up is. We need to cut her loose."

"The one that got away," Dominic replied with a wry smile, "No, there's something about her..."

John shook his head, "Christ, in your mind's eye you've already got her collared don't you, boss."

"I think I'm the only one who can," Dominic said with full seriousness. He couldn't, wouldn't trust her to anyone on his staff. This was a submissive that needed a delicate but firm hand, and in all honesty something about her was making him write the words MINE!!!!! over her as they spoke. "I can feel it coming off of her like a crack of thunder. a desperate need driving her mad for release. A need to surrender to someone everything, but only someone worthy of her. Maybe its arrogance, but I think I'm the only one right for her. I don't know what is driving her to seek me out. Whether it was some catastrophe of guilt or despair, but I won't release her until I find out."

"If you go in there she'll give you a fight, Dom. I can have three or four of the guys outside the door ready to jump in and swarm her and subdue her. The way she moves she'd take out one maybe two but I don't hire shmucks, boss, they know their jobs. Maybe that's what she's after to be forced down?"

"No," Dominic shook his head still watching her, "She won't be coerced. I am sure of that if anything. She will fight it like a wildcat, but I can tell she wants, needs, to give herself up to me on her own."

"You're doing that crazy Jedi Domly instinct thing again."

He regarded John carefully. "Lock the door to room six. If she feels like she's in a cage, I will make that a reality. Tell her I will come to her only when she kneels on the floor in front of the door."

John left but not before complaining, "You know for someone who uses whips and shackles on people you're the one who's a glutton for punishment, Dom."

Dominic was alone then in the security room save for the image of Jane Smith pacing in room number 6. He inhaled deeply preparing for the war that had just now begun between them.
 
Jessica's All Grown Up Now

Work in Progress

Dane Holbrooke
tumblr_mpvo8tFkv01rj2t38o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Allendale (V.2)

For Deputy Josephine (Jo) Shepard her tiny little hometown of Allendale was a place others of her age was desperate to leave, but not her. To be fair since the textile mill shut down and moved to Mexico Allendale was dying a slow agonizing death. Now main street was a macabre collection of boarded up businesses, their owners having moved to city for jobs. Now it was just a few die hards hanging on stubbornly to their homes watching their town slide inexorably into that of a ghost town...that was until the investors came to town and bought up all the closed buildings on and around Main street. Those investors were welcomed as heroes by the people of Allendale only to have the warm welcome turn instantly cold when they learned just who these investors actually were.

Rafael Esposito had been born in Italy five-no six-hundred years ago-or was that seven...anyway the point was he had lived and died, and in his death he had been inducted into the Teppes clan of Vampires.

Yes that was right...He was a vampire, and all the rest of the clan were too. They had stayed hidden for centuries, only being true in urban legends and those god awful ridiculous Hollywood film depictions, but all was not easy they had bitter rivals-the Bruja clan. Their feud had raged for centuries and the Teppes lately have been losing...like two-thirds of their number and the clan's sire. Leadership had fallen onto Luca's shoulders with more attacks from the hated Bruja sure to follow. He may be their last leader...so he decided to do something drastic to secure a sanctuary for his clan.

He used the considerable funds the clan had accumulated over the centuries to buy out several closed down buildings of a tiny dying pinprick of a town in America and arranged for a news conference. There he outed himself, his clan, and all Vampires everywhere to the human world. He proclaimed his part of Allendale as a sanctuary for all vampires, shifters, and other creatures of legend. He promoted his newly acquired town as a place where they could have normal lives out in the open with everyone accepting who and what they were.

This of course had not been expected by the hated Bruja. Where they once could almost taste the eradication after so long of the Teppes they could do nothing as they became the center of attention with more and more vampires-outcasts of other clans, as well as other creatures began to migrate to the abomination that was this desperate ploy for time....

Shay O'Connell was a werewolf and a member of the White Wolf motorcycle gang/wolfpack, but that was before their alpha had been challenged and killed by a bigger and meaner wolf. He became the Alpha and to exert his dominance over the pack to the old leaders daughter as his mate...their marriage had not been what one would call mutual or even consensual...so she ran and ran and ran...eventually she came across Allendale. It was almost too good to be true. This was a town that promised she could be herself out in the open without getting shot or burned at the stake...also since she needed the job she became a deputy of the expanding Allendale Sheriff's department.

It had been six months...six months where humans, vampires, shifters, and otherkind lived and worked together side by side so to speak. Sure there's friction...their human neighbors fight fear of this new world being foisted beside them right next door to their schools and churches, their grocery stores and diners...and as for the newcomers there's lingering mistrust and centuries of bad blood in some cases between them.

Welcome to Allendale where all can find a place to live in peace and safety.
 
The Vampire Queen's Servant

Lorellei Morrigan

tumblr_op2i86HrwA1qm0hswo1_500.jpg


She had chosen to drive the Ferrari tonight. Because she wanted away from her Bloodsworn that may report whatever she did to her husband, Korinn. Also it had been ages since she'd driven anything outside a track, so she missed it being driven wherever by her bodyguards, but tonight she had managed to slip away and had decided to break out her Hot Rod red Ferrari and let the stallion prance through the streets of Manhattan at night.

It was a magnificent machine, responsive to every whim of direction she cared to give it without the slightest hesitation. It begged her to put her foot down on the gas and hear the roar of the beast as she pushed it to its limits. The same for the man she was on the hunt for tonight.

Lorellei was hungry tonight. She wanted a meal, preferably muscular, a man whose long powerful body would beg her to push it to the limit like the Ferrari as she took his blood. She would hold him down, drink her fill and ride him hard. Take him deep, making him give up his rich life-giving blood and his hot seed into her body at the same time. She'd push him to exhaustion, beyond rational thought. All those wonderful muscles would be taut and slick as he pounded into her with primal urgency, his most primitive instincts making him into a fierce, beautiful rutting animal she would ride and command with the same level of skill as she did controlling the Ferrari down the streets of the big apple now.

Just imagining her plans for the lucky stud she'd choose tonight made heat shimmer over her skin. As she took a corner in a precise hard turn her tongue caressed the backside of her fangs as if she could already taste him.

Lorellei had only eaten functionally from surgical blood bags for the past four months. But like most Vampires, her desire for blood was intertwined with her instinctive need to dominate her victims sexually. Without that, the blood had no taste, no flavor, no life to it. She was sick to death of it, so now that she was three hundred miles away from korin.

She pulled into a parking garage and climbed out of the car. She headed towards the loud throbbing music and the long line of young humans waiting for the bouncers to let them in. One look as she cut ahead of everyone was all it took.for them to usher her in. Perhaps because this club was owned by an ally of Lorellei's, Lord Jason, or perhaps one look was all it took for the big bouncer to recognize a predator on the prowl for some prey and choose not to get in her way.

She walked inside and immediately heads started turning. She had dressed to impress or to lure with a black minidress barely enough to conceal the thong she wore over a smoldering and impatient pussy. Other than that she wore open-toed heels high enough that it made the back of her legs taut and her ass stick out accentuated with a purposeful gait that swung her hips and displayed the length of her legs to its fullness with each and every step. The heels were the type the laced up all the way up to her knees like gladiator sandals. The last thing she wore was a long leather coat that bounced and fluttered with each hip swaying stride she made.

She didn't have a purse. She wouldn't need one. Within a moment someone would buy her a drink, though she wasn't at all interested in drinking booze tonight.

Lorellei began sifting through the crowd looking for her lucky stud. Perhaps the young college kid in the group in the corner. He had some strong-looking hands. She spotted a cute little redhead casting bashful glances at her. Too bad. She was in the mood for hard cock tonight, otherwise the redhead would be a done deal.

She was beginning to despair her poor luck. This club was full of men, but not one good enough. It looked like she'd have to settle for the shy redhead after all.

Then someone came up to the table and placed a martini down atop of it.

"Why, thank you," She said taking the glass and taking an appreciative look before continuing glancing at the fish she had nibbling on her hook. "I..."

tumblr_omqb1bg9Ax1tuh4e9o1_500.jpg


Lorellei froze recognizing that face from countless encounters over fourteen hundred years. It was him, her gallant guardian...he'd found her yet again.

"I will find you. In the next life or the one after that I will not rest. I will search the breadth of the world for you, My Lady. No matter how long it takes me. I will always be your servant."

Those were Cairn's last words to her before dying with her in his arms. In the next fourteen hundred years men with new lives but Cairn's face and spirit kept crossing paths with her at least a dozen times. All of them searched for her without ever knowing it.

She shook herself. She hadn't intended to run into Cairn's next reincarnation tonight. She was only looking for a big hard cock and a night of fun and fucking and feeding. It wasn't fair to put her through losing him all over again. Everytime in the past they ran into eachother before he left to die valiantly in battle, or to take final vows as a catholic priest, or to do one more raid before being caught and executed. All of them searched for something greater than themselves to serve whether it be his nation, or his cause, or his god. They all were already claimed by those masters before running into her.

No man could serve two masters. She would not put him through that agony no matter how much seeing him walk out of her life again ripped her own heart asunder-every time.

She couldn't do it again. She couldn't say goodbye to him all over again. Not her faithful servant that not even death could bar him from her. Gods above and below she didn't want this, not again...not again.

But watching him tip his beer back with a sexy smirk crossing his lips...she couldn't say no. She had to kiss those lips, feel those lips graze over her skin.

One night, and gods damn her for putting them both through this all over again.

She picked up the martini and crossed over to the bar towards him. Oh yes, she was going to enjoy this while it lasted.

"Lorellei," She offered her hand for him to take. Palm down high before his face, clearly expecting him to take and like in those old movies kiss the back of her hand. "Thought you might want to know the name of the woman that's gonna rock your world tonight. Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of opportunity to learn as you scream it out loud in climax later."

--------------------------X

This would be a femdom thread where I would write the character of Lorellei. No offense to any of the wonderfully talented ladies interested in writing in this genre but I have a very clear and very specific vision for this character and the plot.

So I would need one male writer that would be comfortable writing with another guy writing the girl here and comfortable playing the submissive role too.

My idea for the male character would be someone unaccustomed to being submissive to anyone, but for Lorelei he will make an exception.
 
Last edited:
Best fucker in the world

I have this idea for a thread about sexfighters. Men and women in an worldwide competitive sex league, something like the UFC. I'd want these characters to have something close to superhuman level of stamina and energy and skill so their matches can go on for hours, with advanced sexual techniques and unusual positions and tantric meditation for defense.

Johnny "Thor" (nicknamed by the fans because he looks similar to the actor that plays the superhero in movies) McCormack is a relatively new fighter making a name for himself in the national league has just been invited to the World championship tournament on a privately owned island in the pacific. This is his chance to make it up to the Elite level with a good showing at world tournament. In some ways its his birthright-His father had been a hall-of-fame several time world champion after all. But his father's most bitter rival, Hera "The Heartbreaker" Santiago is now the commissioner of the league and owner of the island. She may be holding a grudge on Johnny for her losses to his father too for his first match in the tournament she's set him against Nikki "Knockout" three-time world champion, and one of the most merciless fighters in the league. Having a reputation of continuing to fuck her opponents past the point they tap-out so they come and come and come until they pass out from it-hence her nickname of knockout.

Anyway that's the gist of what I have so far...I want this to have some elements of a romance but be modeled more after a fighting video game like DOA or Mortal Kombat.
 
Character Idea

Megan Forrester

tumblr_m4geuvQx3k1r37b3zo1_540.jpg


Megan as a sixteen year old girl had lived a happy life. She was a daughter to great parents, a cheerleader and honor student at school, and she and Sam were starting going out in earnest. Then one night she vanished. She just disappeared, gone, taken. Her parents were shattered and Sam was left depressed.

The police looked for her of course, but they never found her, and life as painfully as it could moved on without her year after year. Her father died of prostate cancer six years after not knowing if his baby girl was alive or dead. Her mother became an advocate for finding missing persons in general and in the cold case of her disappearance specifically. Sam became a policeman after graduating, and was going to be a detective never giving up on finding his girlfriend.

Then Ten years after her disappearance her mother received a phonecall from somewhere overseas. It was Megan.

She came back home, but different. For in those ten years she'd gone through hell. Her body littered with scars, scratches, burns, and odd tattoos. The once young and vivaciously optimistic girl they knew was quiet and cautiously slow to trust woman.

She didn't tell them, couldn't tell them, what happened to her in the ten years. She was taken. Then she was sold into a white slavery ring. And that was only the beginning for there the journey got stranger, darker, more bizarre.

She was sold to a man that could do magic. Not stupid tricks with cards or some shit, but magic....the kind no one wants to be a part of. He was a sorcerer, a warlock, a witch...and the reason he had bought Megan was he needed a subject to practice his art upon.

In the ten years she had been gone...she had been through hell-literally, but she endured through it all. Yes, she survived, hardening in the process.

She had escaped at last and was safe now, at long last. He would never ever hurt her again. He would never ever haunt her again....or would he?
 
Character Idea

Isabel Armin-Rennault

proper-submissive-gorgeous-busty-blonde-15149-bdsm.jpg


In a world where vampire live among humans in secret they keep servants to feed on their blood as well as for their predatory hunger for sex. Centuries before the Vampire council started twelve families to raise and provide suitable servants for their vampire masters. Conducting a rather draconian programs of selective breeding and a monstrous training regimen over the centuries the twelve families have produced the perfect servants, physically attractive, with delicious blood for even the most discerning connoisseur, and unquestioningly submissive.

Isabel was the latest product, an experiment combining two families the Armin and the Rennault genes. She was raised in the Armin compound deep in the Carpathian mountains. From birth she was taught to be a slave. When failing in a task to be punished for it, sometimes more harshly than is fair, other times when fairness had nothing to do with it. She accepted this. She grew to depend on it for it was the only way things were done. It motivated her to excel in everything she did. Her years as a child in the compound had no time for playing with her cousins. Every hour of every day she studied, she practiced, she was tested. She excelled in learning to serve her masters or was punished as was only proper.

She had no friends, never knew what having a friend was like. Her cousins were not friends. They were rivals. When she excelled in a task or a test they were punished for not matching her standard as vice versa she was punished when one of them surpassed her again as was only the proper way for it to be.

As a result she learned an impressive array of skills: Music, dance, art, science, philosophy, history, cooking...etc. In the human world she knew enough of any subject to be a professor at any university, but none of it was for her...she held no interest in it beyond how she could use these skills to serve her masters even if it meant just providing them with stimulating intellectual conversation. All of her being was devoted to serving her masters nothing else, not even herself. As was the only proper way it could be for a servant such as her.

At puberty she was taught every sexual position, every technique, every toy and restraint that could be used upon her body. She learned to savor every experience for the pleasure it would bring her master even if it was an excruciating torment for her.

To put it shortly she was the perfect slave, and ready to be sold to a future master or mistress.

Alas her fate was to be cut short. The council was running low on money and had decided one solution was to reduce the number of families that it supported to provide them servants by one. The one chosen was Isabel's family.

So the order was given for the complete and immediate liquidation of the family, and like obedient slaves Isabel and her cousins lined up as they were told and waited their turn for execution and disposal.

Then her master came and decided to purchase her on the spot.
 
Farscape

c87a4e4d7bca72434c44478c989429f3.jpg


His name is John Chrichton, an astronaut. A radiation wave hit him. He got shot through a wormhole. Now he's lost in some distant part of the universe on a ship. A living ship full of strange alien lifeforms. Former prisoners now his friends. Help him. Please, are you receiving this message. He's made powerfully dangerous enemies pursuing him. He's doing everything he can. He's just looking for a way home. Trying to survive.

If he does find a way back home. Beware! They may follow him. He's opened the door. They will know we exist. Earth is not ready for the nightmares he's known.

Hear him. His name is John Chrichton. Look upward to the stars and share the wonders he's seen.


98adcaca3ddb33b9cd3c6b65f3634cbe.jpg


75ac17d58784463d05fa2ec7388bfaaf.jpg


I want to do a thread based off of one of my favorite old scifi shows:Farscape centering on the relationship between John and Aeryn Sun.

John and Aeryn~Angel in the night
 
Last edited:
The Consolation Prize
Game Concept: A particular itch to scratch

Cassandra had left on Monday without any explanation to Jason. Her Aston Martin pulled back into her driveway three days later on Thursday afternoon. As luck would have it Jason was mowing the lawn of his house at that moment. So he saw her climb out of the car and shut the door. She was wearing a professionally styled pantsuit that revealed nothing of her figure-unusual for her since she preferred clothing that subtly revealed some aspect of her sexy body to any eyes that roamed over her.

She didn't look over to Jason. She didn't acknowledge his watching her in any way as she strode over to her front door and unlocked the door. She shut it without any a second glance over to him in the slightest.

Cassandra gave him another two days before texting him to come to her back door for another game. Jason must've been chomping at the bit for any contact with her for he was there on her back deck knocking on her door. She hadn't gone more than a couple of days before this without playing with him in some way-certainly not an entire week.

Smiling at his eagerness she opened the door to reveal her wearing a long red terrycloth bathrobe that covered her from shoulder to ankle. Her long lustrous hair was done up in high ponytail with a black leather circlet laced tight-perfect to grab hold of and direct her head wherever one wished. Behind her on the kitchen island was a red bedsheet spread over it with several lumps suggesting there were a large variety of items concealed underneath it.

Without saying a word to him Cassandra reached into the pocket of her bathrobe and pulled out a white sealed envelope. She handed it to him.

He took it and immediately tore it open pulling out a couple of pages with her handwriting on it. He opened the first page and began reading what she'd written on it:

Dear sweet Jason

I have been very very naughty to you this week.
Monday morning I woke with a particular itch I needed scratched.
I needed to be punished and treated like the dirty miserable whore I truly am.
It's a very particular itch we both know you are not capable of fulfilling for me.
So I left Monday and staid at the home of a man that would fulfill my need.​

She untied the belt of her robe and pulled it open revealing her nudity save for a leather body harness of crisscrossing straps baring her breasts and shaved pussy to the cool air-conditioned air of her kitchen.

He was magnificent, Jason.
I fought him, pleaded with him, tried to negotiate, and bargain with him,
But he never took any of my bullshit.
He made me his bitch worshipping every thing he said or did to me.
I was his completely. His painslut. His adoring little slave.
It was exactly what I needed.​

When he turned to the next page she turned her back to him revealing the wicked red welts climbing up her body from the back of her thighs to her shoulders to his eye. She heard the gasp from him as she strode over to the island.

And do you know the terrible horrible naughty thing I did to you?
During the three days I was with him...
...Not once did I ever give one thought about you.
You must've been worried and so sad each day you saw that I was not home
How many times did you check your phone for a message from me I never even
thought of sending you?​

She pulled the sheet off revealing her kitchen island covered in a diabolical array of whips and floggers, chains and ropes and other restraints, nipple clamps and ballgags and blindfolds. She lifted a collar with a large D-ring to her throat and put it on and then set about with ankle and wrist cuffs as well.

The game today is very simple, Jason.
Convince me that I was wrong about you.
Prove to me that whenever I have this very particular itch to scratch
I need not look to anyone else but you.
Do you have what it takes to punish me?
Do you have what it takes to ignore all my bullshit?
Do you have what it takes to make me your painslut?
Do you have what it takes to make me your adoring little slave?
Do you have it in you to make me completely yours?​

Once finished with last ankle cuff she turned to face him again and lowered slowly to her knees before him. Thighs spread, hands lowered on them with palms up. Her pussy bared to his eye. Her back was arched thrusting her breasts out forward. Her head was down, eyes lowered to the floor at his feet. She was waiting.

If you fail in this game, Jason...
...I will get back into my car and return to that man for the next two weeks.
And I won't give you a single solitary thought the whole time I am with him again.

After all we both know you don't have what it takes.

Good luck
Cassandra​

He lowered the pages looking at her. She knelt there, eyes on the floor. Waiting...waiting...waiting...
 
The Consolation Prize
Game Concept: A Choice was Made-part 1

Jason drove his little beat up Geo into the parking lot for Panucci's Italian restaurant. Anna, his girlfriend eversince sixth grade had come back from visiting her grandparents today and he was supposed to meet with her and her parents and brother for a big welcome back dinner for Anna.

He was not sure how it would go considering what he'd been doing with Cassandra. It was probably going to feel surreal being with Anna again after he'd cheated on her for the last three weeks with another woman. Would she sense it? Would he give it away?

He felt nervous. He felt anxious. He felt guilty. He felt devious and naughty having this dark and devastating secret no one knew, and if he did a good job playing the faithful boyfriend again tonight no one would find out. Anna would never know, if he did a good job acting tonight.

He took a deep breath and climbed out of the Geo. He froze. The phone in his pocket began to vibrate. That was the burner phone Cassandra had given him. What the fuck! He had told her he couldn't play any of her games tonight.

He pulled it out and read the text message.

Come to the back of the parking lot.
Meet me at your girlfriend's car.
Time for another game.

Jason swore under his breath at her, but he put the phone back in his pocket and began heading towards the back of the parking lot. He spotted Anna's new hot pink Volkswagon bug. parked right beside it was Cassandra's black Aston Martin. As he reached her she stepped out of her car.

She was dressed casually in tight jeans, brown leather boots, and a white blouse just sheer enough to suggest she was not wearing a bra underneath. If the sheerness of the blouse suggested her leaving it unbuttoned down to reveal enough cleavage to proclaim her lack of a bra.

"I thought I told you I couldn't play any games tonight," He complained to her, "My girlfriend and her family is just inside."

"I know," She said crooking a finger for him to come up to her between hers and Anna's cars, "Don't worry, Jason, this one will be quick."

"Well as long as it's quick." He looked back towards the restaurant. Back here there were no windows so no one could see him talking to Cassandra right now. "Where are we going?"

"Right here." She reached up and patted Anna's car. "I've been looking at your girlfriend's facebook page and twitter feed today."

'Right here'? Jason looked around. No one could see them from inside, but they were still out in the open. The parking lot was full of cars. This was a busy weekend night. There'd be no telling when somebody would finish their meal and go out to get in their car and see them. Not to mention anyone pulling in and looking for a parking space.

"Did you know that dear sweet little Anna is sooo proud that she's made a commitment not to have sex until she was married," Cassandra asked him her hand caressed the top of Anna's car like the back of a pet cat.

"I've been her boyfriend since I was eleven," Jason replied, "Believe me, I know."

"Yes, I imagine you do," She smiled that wicked smile while caressing Anna's car this time a little more pointedly. "She boasts about how understanding and supportive you are about her commitment to stay pure."

He frowned worriedly, "Just what are you up to this time?" He was not sure he liked where she was going with all this talk about Anna. "Don't try to ruin our relationship, that's off limits."

"I don't personally care about you and your little princess of a girlfriend, Jason," She replied, but that smile never left from her face, "According to her facebook page she's sooo happy about this car her parents bought her for graduating, and that it's in her very favorite color too."

"I'm serious, Cassandra," He asserted, "If you want to hurt Anna somehow I won't play."

"Then our games will be over, Jason," She said straight out with finality. "You see, you have a choice to make here. Before you could think of it as safe because Anna was not around you, but now...she's back and you have to decide. Do you want to keep playing my games with me now that you have Anna back with you again. After all the risk to yourself and your relationship with her as we continue will only become greater and greater."

He knew he should walk away. If Anna ever found out about him and Cassandra...it would hurt her, really really bad. He shouldn't have cheated on her before, and he shouldn't even be considering continuing with her now. So why wasn't he leaving.

He breathed deep giving her a mixed look of resignation and miscievious gleam. "As long as it's quick...what do you want me to do?"

"Simply place your hands here on top of Anna's car."

He did as he was told looking at her skeptically. His hands lay on top of volkswagon, but to do that he was turned towards the car and facing away from her. What was the game with him like this?

He felt her arms curl around him and her body press tight against his back. "Anna also said she does not plan on getting married until after college and when she had already started a career after that...that's what ten years or more you'd have to wait for the chance to fuck her, right?"

"Like you said before...I support her commitment to stay pure until marriage." Her hands shifted lower past his belt and feeling his cock through the khakis he was wearing.

"How many times have things started to head towards sex between you only for her to shut you down?" Anna had left her driver's side window down so there was plenty of room for Cassandra to push him right up against the car and lower his zipper. Hands reached in and pulled out his hardening cock through his open fly.

He bit his lip admitting to her, "Too many to count."

"You poor boy," She said feelingly as a hand curled around his cock and began to stroke its length.

"Is this the game," He asked her looking over his shoulder to her, "Just a handjob in a public parking lot."

"No," She told him as her hands masterfully coaxed him to full hardness, "This is a reward for your decision to start playing this game."

Jesus, she was good. She stroked him in a corkscrewing motion and her other hand was rolling over his helmet spreading the precum already being pumped out of the slit at the tip.

"You want me to come into Anna's new car..." He surmised, "I won't, Cassandra. Anna is off limits."

"Then you better stop me." Her thumb massaged on the underside just below the rim that could drive him nuts.

His fists clenched until his knuckles turned white as she continued jacking him off. She was too damned good at this. Also part of him didn't want her to stop. He didn't want the games to end...he wasn't ready for them to be over yet.

Throughout it all no one came. No one discovered them...yet.

He had just about reached the point of orgasm when unexpectedly his phone buzzed. "Keep your hands where they are." Cassandra stopped and he whined. He was so close. She reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, his actual personal phone.

It was a text message from Anna.

Where are you?

She handed him the phone. "Text her back. Tell her you're stuck in traffic." Her hands resumed their work.

He moaned out his voice wrapped in pleasure and hips flexing as she quickly brought him back up to the edge. He did as she suggested.

She stopped again when a family exited the restaurant and headed for their car. Fortunately they didn't look back towards them, and left without noticing them at all. Her hands resumed their magic.

Anna sent another text.

How long till you get here?
Should we go ahead and order?

She didn't stop this time. "Tell her you're pulling into the parking lot now."

"What," He stammered, "But..."

"You better come now then," She told him as he was typing the text, "Come on Jason. Do it. Come all over dear sweet Anna's seats. Do it now, Jason."

He came hard with a moan as he pushed send. He staggered back looking at the mess he made over Anna's seats. He zipped up looking over to Cassandra. She was busy licking the come that had gotten onto her hands. Then she reached into a pocket and pulled out one of her yellow index cards.

Jason
Go enjoy your dinner with your girlfriend.
Expect more instructions as we continue this game.

She slipped into her Aston Martin and started the engine. He entered the restaurant and joined Anna and her family as she pulled out and headed home.
 
Back
Top