Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

Is she home to stay

9b039dfa.jpg


Rolling into town she looked around nothing about this town had escaped her knowing even though she had been gone for a few years. This was club territory and while most of them would be glad to see her there were those that would know that her return would be their demise. She had never been just some girl in their world nor some old lady... Baby sister to the founder she had proven herself by taking on in hand to hand combat some of the toughest "Monsters" this life can produce and leave them as oil stains in the dust.

Now that she was back... the question was to let any of them know that she was back or just lay low and observe the chaos and dissension. There was one of them she really wanted to see. Work and personal matters had kept her away for a while... too long and she really needed that connection again but could he keep his mouth shut without it being otherwise occupied. Then there was that bitch sister in law of hers... they either got along great out of mutual respect and her nephew or they were in venomous snipes at each other but she knew things her sister in law was afraid of her knowing.

What to do? She thought as she sat there on her bike in front of an old diner just outside of town. Long blond hair shook loose from its long confinement in the helmet. Dark eyes emotionless as she nods to a passing cop. Not the expected deputy or Sheriff... so the have not run the new guy off yet. Entertaining she thought to herself as she watched them look back at her almost confused.
 
Falling for the Darkness

Love and darkness

tumblr_lplzjsef5p1qdslmho1_500.jpg


A lesson had to be taught... the spy had managed to get far too close to their Lord and masters granddaughter and heir. His mental fortitude or whatever magic had been used on him had prevented any of them from sensing what his true reason for infiltrating the royal guards. Nor did they know that once he was placed as her private guard his heart refused the.orders he had gone through brutal years of training to follow. His fate still undecided that was part of the cruel darkness that fear and what ifs that would run through the prisoners mind. Lord Fallstone was known far and wide through the many lands and kingdoms for his ruthless and bloodthirsty ways of dealing with those who were foolish enough to cross him. So the mental torture that was self inflicted was enough to some to make death a welcome salvation.


tumblr_m7u8kjfFHj1qb5cdqo1_500.jpg


Kayli Fallstone was by birth the granddaughter and heir to Lord Fallstone kingdom. Growing up in a family where heir was the title given the survivor she had seen to the demise of all in her way after she found out her true lineage upon the death of her parents. Her mother had escaped the war and devastation that being a Fallstone inevitably caused and had four.d peace and love then the village was destroyed and her peaceful world was her death. Kayli survived and in time.found her true family and home. Instantly Lord Fallstone's favorite she had to kill her way to the top usually in sheer self defense. Now she finds herself at the risk of losing her guard and lover due to a past he had sought to betray and give the kingdom that wanted her and her grandfather to Kayli as a gift and token of just how devoted he had become to her...


She had broken through his mental blocks... she saw his true orders and who had ordered him. He was to bring them to some court of justice or kill them... rage enveloped her face and form as she leaped at him ready to tear him apart with her bare hands and shred his mind once and for all. He had betrayed her. The lover who had promised her the world... how.could she have been so weak to be taken in by such a worthless emotion as love.

He realized what had happened... his mental training had been to survive her powers and she just saw past it all. He knew this lethal beauty could easily kill him with her mind much less her rage. He only had one shot at this... letting her.leap at him he tried to steel his mind for a moment as he grabbed for her arms and holding her he laid his head against her and kissed her abs.

What you saw is no longer who I am Kayli look deeper you are who I care about love and serve now... not them.

Vanden had felt Kayli's mind break through the young man's defenses...

Good you grow stronger still.

Then he saw it... his brother and hated enemy adviser to those who threatened his lord and heir.

Warriors to Lady Kayli's chambers and throw the new warrior to the rats. NOW. Stripped of his royal uniform at once Lord Fallstone will find a suitable punishment for him in time.
 
Last edited:
Movie Inspired

Idea that came to mind watching one of my few favorite Westerns. The daughter and son/granddaughter and grandson of a couple of the characters. The western that spawned the idea is titled outlaw justice. Dalton However survives the gunfight in Cordoba and ends up having a daughter who when he dies gets sent back to the US and first finds the two old men who she is named after and they teach her to be the noble outlaw... lady gunslinger just as lethal with a smile as a knife rifle or gun. Taught by the best she becomes the best and finds herself the target of none other than the son of her mentors and adopted grandfathers former youngest outlaw protégé Bryce. Bryce son however became a sheriff in Hard Edge just like Dalton had been. Then his path crossed hers this beautiful lady gunslinger... what is a sheriff to do...


belle-starr2.jpg


claudia_cardinale.jpg


once3.jpg


Torrance Lee Dalton. Lady Gunslinger

Draw... Torrance barked out standing before her. She stared down her name sake and went for her gun. The expected thrown hunting knife found its mark pinning her arm by the shirt sleeve to the porch support behind her. Then the glass bottle on the fence behind him shattered as she had popped a derringer out of her sleeve and fired.

Good aim Lee called out. Glad we ain't on your bad side young lady and proof we have taught you all we can to survive her in the west.

Lee's wife looked over from her chair. You can not return to Cordoba... promise us you will not return there.

She nodded to them and smiled a reverent smile to them. I will not go back to Cordoba... any time soon. I want to see the town father called home... and enjoy... my freedom here in America.

Lee and Torrance just looked to each other and shared a knowing nod. They had trained her well and be it bank train or stagecoach she would be victorious.

After weeks of wandering and knocking over a bank here and there she had found her way days after her wanted poster to Hard Edge. Riding in she made her way to the saloon and nodded to the bartender who fixed her a whiskey. She saw some drovers hassling other patrons and looked to the bartender. Need some help with that pest problem friend? She lifted her head a little and gave the bartender a better look at her face his expression quickly changed and an almost frightened nod was all he offered. She smiled slammed her shot of whiskey and turned to face the trouble makers.

Well now gentlemen... looks like you all need a lesson in manners. So here it is... you can leave or... you can leave.

Seeing it was just a woman a couple of them stood up the third guy went to grab for his associates but it was too late. The largest of the three went for his gun only to end up with a bullet in his hand.

Don't be stupid boys I asked you nicely to leave so let's try this again.

The situation ended the expected way the three drovers with bullets in their hands and then in their chests and the mystery woman long gone except for her hat with a bullet hole in it and a soft linger of perfume on it to by the time the Sheriff arrived.

______________

mag7x14.jpg


06M7105.jpg


Walker Dalton Naylor... Sheriff

The latest wanted poster landed on his desk as the rotund mayor glared at him. His dad had told him what had happened in Hard Edge when he rode with Lee and Torrence. The mayor seemed to know the tales too since he lived them. Walker just nodded and smiled till the man left. He glanced at the clearly rebuilt wall where Dalton had blasted his way to retirement and back info the fray. Sounded like they really knew how to live. Shame he never got to meet Lee Torrence or Dalton. Maybe one day when this town gets too boring or pompous he might let them relive Dalton's retirement performance. He even had a little three stick roll of dynamite waiting for that day in the gun safe.

When he finally looked at the poster and saw a woman staring back at him he was stunned. If her picture was that beautiful just how much more stunning was she in the flesh. Reading the name almost gave him a chill. Her last name was Dalton... no way... couldn't be any kin to... then again her names was Torrance Lee Dalton. Could dad have been wrong... No had to be a coincidence. He sat staring at the picture on the poster wanting her to come to Hard Edge but hoping he would never have to meet her.... even the law is only human after all.

tumblr_mdpavuuRsp1qefrmxo1_500.jpg


The mask too sparkly and ornate for anyone to realize her true identity but Sheriff Naylor sure seemed like he was trying to figure it out. Repeatedly she found herself in his arms twirling around the surprising ballroom in the Mayor's home. The pompous Easterner family had built this over glorified dwelling two generations ago and simply added to it as the fashions dictated.

She spoke very little as it was far to entertaining listening to the sheriff talk about the town and surrounding area and his entrapment in her eyes an how he normally never attended things like this.
 
Perfect match

tumblr_mfun4uxw9U1rrlcp6o1_500.jpg


tumblr_mf5alk2o3a1rog67ko1_500.gif


She knew her powers would aid those of the creative and their moments of creative obsession was when she would feed remain young and bond them even more to her. The one thing she did not know was that the bond had two different affects... either the feeding would slowly kill the one she chose to help and bond to her or in some the bond would make then aggressively possessive and protective of her. Once she figured it out she knew she had to find a balance or find the one that was strong enough to overcome both affects and give her one true love.
 
ff79a44e.jpg


Throughout time the elemental Gods and Goddesses have in times of weakened states turned to the physical plane to create more substantial heirs... physical forms to bless with mastery over a given element. Now is no different as both fire and water have been attacked by the chaos seeking to overwhelm the elements and use that chaos to destroy everything... but the chaos can not affect the physical realm...as it is quickly enslaved by the freewill of man. To protect themselves Fire and Water now both roam the physical plane.

What happens next no one could predict... fiery passion and soothing sustaining love.

dd22dbe8.jpg
 
Snake Priestess idea

tumblr_me9vplDBwU1rcm44go1_500.jpg

He had always had an affinity to snakes he was not sure why he would have an affinity to deal with an animal that scared him nearly to death but something deep down he knew how to deal with them. He always wondered why he was such a contradiction when it came to snakes... maybe someday he would make sense of it and the shadowy and blurry dreams of the female form with a serpents eyes

eb90efb2.jpg

Born of the Serpent she was raised in the long ancient temple learning and training her entire life. That was until dreams began to grace her mind... the male that cowered yet cradled the serpent. She left to find him. Needing to know who this being was and why these dreams seemed to call deep down within her. Her features very serpent sensual yet human except for her eyes. In the temple she had been taught to take on the form of a serpent and now out in this world she now tried to use it to protect herself not knowing the fear the world now ad of snakes.

tumblr_mj3kkeuZJf1rqnok6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwetp9hlTI1r61m3ko1_500.png
 
Last edited:
adrianaf9.jpg


Katia Monroe

She may have had to share the kids with her ex husband which keeps him in her life for SO very much longer than she would have liked but at least when he copped an attitude with the judge She did get the house and half his money. Which afforded her to go back into modeling and hiring a very talented and highly envied personal assistant and agent. Which found her in a pleasurable relationship where neither were tied down by the other... no... Love just good friends riding the hell out of each other when they needed it or just wanted it... permanent booty call if you will.

She sat back by the pool looking over the various offered photo shoots an debating where she wanted to next... The Islands... The Desert... Out west... Where oh where to go? She ran her fingers through her long sandy brown hair as she thought about where to go. Her mind however kept slipping back to the other night in the candlelight... satin... wine and her booty call in one of the most sensual passionate nights of her life. She closed her eyes smiling still feeling his lips on her lips and her breasts. So much pleasure with no need for any commitment... not that she would be willing to commit to anyone after her rocky marriage and insane divorce, and she knew he wouldn't either.

So it was perfect... so very... very perfect she thought as she looked at the phone knowing his other half would be leaving for work soon.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_msjexrwidL1r62m2no1_1280.jpg

~Ember sat in the back getting ready for yet another performance. Makzim seemed most intent on her dancing most of the night tonight and she dared not cross him this time. Llast time she did not feel up to dancing most of the reoutines most of the night she had paid dearly. She thought about the man she met the night before. remembering tender words. Something she was not used to without pain or pills following.

She walked out onto stage in the black skirt and blood red corset and spike heels and began to dance trying her best to forget the sleezy males that Makzim had here tonight. There out of the corner of her eye she saw him. Sitting at the bar with the other muscle Makzim kept around. Seems her kind worded man was one of her bosses boys. that scared her a little~


Makzim looked at his latest top soldier and smirked. You did well protecting her from Gino's two idiots so figured you might like seeing her dance

Her slender form slinked along the stage with prefect sway with the music as if she has done this for a very long time... Longer than she has been "legal" to be dancing. The corset fell as she danced more and more the music seemed to overtake her and carried her far from this place at least in her mind making her just an extension of the music and a sensual dream given flesh and life.

The skirt was slowly slithered down her long legs as the song slowed down leaving her by the end of the song in nothing more than the heels as she collected her clothes and the money thrown at her.

Moments later she was dressed again and walking over to Makzim and the others as if programmed taking her place by Makzim looking away from all of them. A very different sight from the young woman who had spoken with him the night before. The faintest sight of bruises on her upper arms was visable only to someone who was well trined to spot the hidden.

Her eyes briefly glanced to him as she bit her lip and then away quickly until she heard Makzim offer her to this man for however long he wanted and that she could be given something to make her completely willing if he wanted.

tumblr_n5kf1tz9Gm1txnmcao1_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lena sat looking at the paper on her desk… On “official letter head” that goof Spencer has actually told her she is cordially required accompany him home to a wine and wings night with him and Greg… Seriously… If she had known they were going to gang up on her like this over every little rough patch in her life… She never would have introduced the two of them to each other. She knew why they were doing this… She and Jaxon had hit a rough patch in their relationship which ended in their splitting up and as was her way she had kinda blamed herself and had again become a reclusive. Keeping to just going to work and home unless life demanded more from her like buying food and such as that. Greg had known her most of her life and this was probably more his idea than it was Spencer but Spencer was picking up on things about her and now with Greg there to tell him more she was outnumbered. She also knew what she was going to hear from the two of them about Jaxon... Greg nor Spencer cared much at all for him... honestly she thought they hated him and Jaxon thought they were jealous. She knew deep down Jaxon could be as bad as they thought he was a tad aggressive but love always made her see it as more him being passionate rather than dangerous.

She called Spencer’s extension on the in house line there at work and sighed.

Hello Spencer… Fine you two win I will attend the wine and wings night tonight on one condition and this goes for both of you… The first I told ya so I am out of there even if I have to walk home okay…

You had better call and let Greg know the stipulation as well… Oh he knows I would walk home.

I should be done with the Francen account in about an hour.

What kinds of wine… Well Chianti you both know I love and what about Sangrias… Yeah the little 4 pack bottles like Carlie had a ton of at the office pool party…

Okay see you in 1 hour…

She hung up the phone and looked at the account. Mr Francen was a sweet old man but trying to make any changes to this account to get him any more money would be easier done if she were a magician…maybe. She sighed and found a way of getting a dime more in his returns per quarter and tossing her pen down on the desk and hitting enter to save for the final time she sat back and took a deep breath before looking up at her office door to see Spencer standing there waiting for her and sighed but smiled.

Lets go

She picked up her jacket and putting it on and then grabbing her purse. 28 and already a partner in the firm for 3 years and she still looked young enough to be mistaken for a secretary or extra typist during the rush times. She smoothed her hand over her jacket and dress and walked out with Spencer.

tumblr_n2rk0fNLnH1sg2817o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
a5828d1e.jpg

She was nothing more than a dream... or so he thought. A dream that was beyond real to him... beyond any desire that he could ever imagine. Little did he know that his dream was her cry for help... Trapped in a magical sleep... the dream scape had been her domain for centuries seeking that one soul that one mind that one heart that could call to her... hear her... free her. Time and dimension hold no meaning to her. Is he a man from her own time? Is he from some far flung future? Some other realm entirely?

A mind... finally a mind that could hear her. Could her body move or her mind find its way back she would weep with joy. She looked in this dream state as she did in the waking world. One she had been taken from for what felt like centuries... Time here in this dream world meant little. It reached all timelines all dimensions all peoples.

Her wings twitched as she walked the landscape she remembered before her imprisonment in this place. Locked away from contact with anyone save for those rare dreams that could see her... hear her... touch her. She had no idea how long had passed in the waking world. Had it been only hours perhaps days weeks months or even years. She wished she knew...
 
varia.jpg


Felana
True first born of Zeus with one thing that none of the other illegitimate offspring had... Hera's approval. She viewed the young woman as an idea of what daughters born of she and Zeus could be. The strength of heart and determined will. Felana dwell in the lands that bordered the lands of her mother in Egypt and her father's chosen people in Greece. Reclusive she was well protected by the nomads that roamed the area as well.

Rumors myths and legends abound surrounding the land she calls home and especially the ruins she lives in. Animals that even Artemis herself has never encountered before protect these lands and all she tells them to protect. She commands the elements wiping out anyone who harms those in her lands and the legends go on and on.

Her mother was a Priestess in the ancient desert lands who had caught many eyes both that of mortal and the Gods. Zeus had honored a favor owed to who no one knows and had protected as best he could an ancient temple from a band of monstrous warriors who were a mix of many races including his own Greek people. Honor-less swine bent on destruction of everything in their path, suddenly a new commander claimed their ranks, Zeus in disguise as he saw to it that in their attack they ended up wiping themselves out as well as those few he could not protect.

Felana sat staring out over the setting sun. The early tribes scattered about the landscape and the sound of cattle grazing and calling out filled the air. The occasional snort of the massive feline by her feet broke the silence around her as she absently stretched her hand down scratching her companion behind the ear.

Father had another of his cryptic visits old friend... some muttering about change and honor and more rambling about the children.

She lovingly referred to her siblings Aries Aphrodite and the others as the children because their petty squabbles reminded her of a small herd of children each trying to get their way and command over the others.

One of the children will no doubt be around in time to ask for help or try to win me over or see if I will help calm Hera or whatever.
 
350full.jpg


Pondering a Haven based thread... Duke and troubled of my creation main cts Audrey... Nathan and the others npcs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey stood there shaking her head as yet again Nathan and Duke were starting to verbally lock horns in their usual showing off for Audrey. Their words cut short as they both noted that Vince and Dave had quickly ex used themselves and took off down the road as if running from the devil himself. Then they saw why... a face and eyes unmistakable as they both fell silent looking from this person and back to each other with a fairly worried puzzled look.

Audrey chirped up...

Isn't that...

Nathan and Duke both nodded and as if one person said... yeah. Then they snapped out of the stunned state... she seems to be very determined in her mood chief I will leave this to you Duke said as he moved in the opposite direction from the woman they saw. He would confront her later at the Grey Gull.

Nathan almost tensed when Duke tossed the task to him but since the previous chief passed if she was in town it usually meant something big. Audrey reached over patting his shoulder...

I will go with you lets talk to her.

She saw her head into one of the little markets. Lets go Nathan.

~~~~~

Maryia did not like being in the town proper since the former chief passed and the hold he had on the town as a whole was broken. He held the town together and in balance and her family held the woodlands and the wild together and in balance. But with the Chief dead she sensed way too much now around the town... that was part of her curse her trouble but that was just the beginning. Her trouble attacked her senses but not as much her physical senses as other senses. She was what some called feral though far more human than animal the spirit of the wild was woven into her very soul. If she did not want to be seen even standing right in front of someone in the.woods around Haven... no one would we her... except the outsider... Audrey... she could see her the wild did not shield her from her. Maryia was not sure how she felt about that but through two prior incarnations the one now known as Audrey was friend to so many of the town.

Something was going on... the forest and its residents were on edge and the extra sense of the city was buzzing... that infernal sense and knowing that chaos and strife was again going to plague her homeland forced her into the town as she had a set path she stalked checking on normal and troubled alike.

225ae970.jpg
 
Last edited:
tumblr_lkq14l1uB81qjv9ywo1_500.jpg


International Music Festival finally held in the US... A retired guitarist had offered up the land and lodging for performers. This global event was his and several other musicians living on royalties from generations of fans and they wanted to give back and give to those younger stars a more global audience and network base like they had all shared back in the day.

He had arrived in the US his music a far stretch from the cookie cutter pop and rock he had heard of late coming from America. SO far practicing his accent alone seemed to have gained him the attention of the female singers that had never heard of him before. He accepted the flirting and found some of them sweet and some just a little too out there. Walking around he heard the various other musical styles some a tad rough for his tastes then he heard her...

She was far from the European glamour and glitz and she really didn't care too much for awards shows and all the fuss. She just wanted to travel and sing... modernday wanderer and drifter with a voice. She had listened to him rehearse and watched all the other female singers seem to fawn over him and while she had to admit his music had a genuine message and he had a remarkable voice she could never imagine really some foreign talent would find anything interesting about her.
11_zps29c7d1ce.jpg
 
Last edited:
attachment.php

tumblr_mf5li3Cp781rsr11fo1_500.jpg


As new lands are discovered or perhaps even rediscovered the various ancient vampire houses will also move across the land seeking to claim their own regions within these vacant or presumed "empty" lands. Every time though that you venture into new lands there are always those surprises that either fit or do not fit into the plans for that region. Each house has come to an agreement of how to deal with those surprises... Blood acution. Each house that finds something in their region that is unacceptable for their plans they will deliver it to the area chosen as the All houses meeting grounds for the other houses to offer what they wish for it.

The final Blood auction before all the houses were settled into their own chosen regions offered what appeared to be an abomination. A young woman of both Werecat birth and the embrace seeming long ago found sleeping in a deep unnatural sleep. The elder houses stated simple rules long ago about the auction of living beings... enslaving was beneath all of the houses... if one was found to be enslaving any other being that house was wiped from the earth most brutally.

Amir Kazimen... Advisor and brother to the head of the Kazimen House Tarik Kazimen. As they walked through the meeting grounds Amir caught a scent he feared in over 300 years he would never smell again. His mortal family was near. NO... It was impossible! over 300 years ago a vermin rogue house had wiped out his wife's people. Before his embrace by Lord Marcos Kazimen he had been a mortal accepted and watched over by a peaceful nomadic tribe of werewolves. Lord Kazimen had been hunting members of this long forgotten and decimated house when he found him... this barely breathing mortal and saw the carnage scattered around him knowing his prey had done this and asked him...

If you were to live what do you want? Revenge... blood...

Amir answered him

To honor what these my family have taught me by keeping their ways alive in spite of their fate...

The scent had clearly paused him enough to gain the attention of his brother and their personal guards who stood ready.

Amir... what is it... your eyes look as if they seek out or have seen ghosts...

Tarik's voice brew him back as he held up a hand reassuring and nodded.

Ghosts indeed Tarik... but I must find it. I...

Then he saw the young woman standing there and could not speak... remove clearly at least 15 years and it was his precious little Daria. He walked closer quickly closing the distance nothing else in the auction mattered to him as he finally stopped.

Jakob... What does your house need to complete your needs for the region... tell me NOW!

The man looked to him seeing the look in the great advisors eyes and nodding handing him the list. Amir quickly turning to his brother...

Fill it... all of it... Tarik...

He then held a hand out to the young woman who seemed confused at best at what was going on yet calm as she seemed to understand what was going on and that this "auction" whatever that was would find her the best place for her to learn more about what she is and who she is and give her the best shot at a noble life. Amir smiled to her as he spoke...

Wolf Do you know the name Daria?

She straightened tensing slightly though she was not fully sure why. That was a name resting deep in her mind but she had not heard it in a very long time. Jakob saw her tense and seemed to become almost protective.

Advisor Kazimen do you know this twice born?

Tarik looked to Amir suspecting he knew the words his brother would utter that before were known only to their father and house. Amir smiled calmly to her as he nodded to Jakob

Daria was... no... is still... my daughter... My little moondancer.

~~~~~~~

Months later she sat in the great hall and watched the flames. A rogue house had yet again come into her life only this time they had attacked her new house her name once more Daria daughter of Amir and again her name held some power as Tarik and Amir had held ceremony to present her not only to the rest of their house but to all the houses as Daria Kazimen Twice born of the moon. A rogue house had sought to raid all of the elder houses and take what they could to give themselves leverage to survive if not completely avoid the fate of vermin houses as they were called having no true noble within their ranks.

She had been given no choice but to reveal her other form charging into the fray as the dead black monster who seemed to appear out of the light of the full moon. Now something was wrong she could not feel the song of the night in her blood nor could she feel the caress of the moon in her soul. She stared at the flames trying to make some connection but the harder she tried the weaker she felt.
adrian_bellani_zps1c92b8b1.jpg

Are you alright Daria?

A voice whispered that brought a smile to her lips as she turned to face them only to be overtaken by darkness as consciousness released her.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_mjpaitODuY1s6g3yuo1_500.jpg


A little town untouched by time where death can separate out those who can change from those who are pure permanent evil. All the temptations of good and evil exist in the town just as it exists in human nature. Survival in this town depends on strength of will and determination. There are always those being brought into the town and find themselves greeted by not only other towns people but the one that watches over them all.

She either can not pass from this place or will not pass from it. Watching over those that find their way here. Always alone she observes as love finds and saves those special ones that pass through this town on their way to whatever eternal existence they seek. Late one night a solitary delivery one young man with a brutal mark over his heart sparked something in hers...

tumblr_mjb1fy9Liv1ro7bs3o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
4056a030-dcf3-44b3-88b9-422ffe3861ed_zps5bb60296.jpg


Gizella Brynn

She was a writer seeking distance from chaos of city life. Comfort and relaxation peace and quiet... that's what she was looking for and money was not really a concern. Her agent found her the perfect property with a little cottage on it that would be serviceable until the main century old house on it could be remodeled. The cottage was far enough away from the main house that the renovation work would not bother her but her agent did suggest that she meet with the contractor and see what he thought he could do with the property and that she should at least wander over and keep an eye on the renovations to make sure she got all she wanted in this house. She knew he was right and had agreed to meet with the contractor to see what ideas he had for the house.

She walked up the little trail to the main house and saw the contractor standing there talking with she guessed some of his crew. As she neared them the other two walked away and said they would wait to see what they needed to do first and walked away as the contractor looked up and smiled to her holding a computer tablet. His eyes so piercing and blue as she returned the smile sinking into his eyes for a moment.

Let me start off ma'am by saying I love working on old houses like this. Keeping the charm and character of them while making them flow better and be more functional for the modern life. I already have several ideas from the pictures your agent sent me but I would love to walk through with you and see what you want and need to make this the prefect home for you.

The contractor smiled and clearly tried to look her over without making it too obvious. She smiled and nodded.

Yes lets walk through and we can discuss what would be helpful and I can show you a couple of areas that really don't seem all that structurally safe.
pic06-1_zpsbb4ac837.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romance blooming over the course of the renovations and as well as out and out passion and desire.
 
Last edited:
Halfbreed111_zps68491db7.jpg


Lyria Wolf
Half Fallen
Half human

Her father had been the Fallen of Lust her mother some mortal who had unfortunately found herself in his path when he became unbound and free for a time to roam the earth. Lyria knew of her ability and the lure she could manipulate and how whenever she was near one of the other fallen her birthright power fought to take control. She has worked for years now hunting her father and his siblings brethren whatever they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Another night another bottle of tequila as Lyria sat back in a darkened corner staring out over the club. Some hyperactive band from Greece dancing around the stage singing in both Greek and English about alcohol clearly another invite from Katia, she did have pretty good taste in music. It was rare that she take any real down time but since she had for now parted company with her former associates she had found this little place to hang out that also gave her a decent vantage point for not only the darker points in this town but also the less expected proper and "high society" decadence that her kind also used as hunting grounds. Not all of the fallen nor their offspring have to leave their hunting to the poorer and darker parts of town. There is just as much if not more corruption and easily manipulated people who are loaded with money to satisfy those manipulated dark desires and needs.

It was a slow night a surprisingly peaceful night as she sat back thinking more over what the spawn of yet another unbound fallen had to say... NO salvation for the damned... Why not give in and take her rightful place in this mortal world... all it took was to give into her demonic blood instead of fight it and hunt her own kind. With her "powers" she would never be lonely... no she would never me alone lonely was very different. Having powers of lust it was clear who her father was she had fought and sent him back to his prison a couple of times. It seemed like all her life she had been fighting them... at least since her powers activated and she learned what she was. Her powers have since them given her companions but nothing that she was ever sure was real and not just human hormones reacting to her powers.

She watched a young couple dance and kiss and seem so very much in love and shook her head... they were happy now but what would their life hold for them in 30 years? She saw another couple but the man held the scent of another woman on him as well the woman he was dancing with held the scent of anther male as well. Affair perhaps... or a prostitute and her latest paycheck... who knew. Two very different angles of this human existence and only two of many.

Her eyes closed and opened slowly seeming to softly flash red then back to their deep brown near black mortal color. Someone or something was near but what and was it there seeking her or just happened to wander into her general area? No the sense was not being masked... not being suddenly "covered up" this presence was no accident... She did not acknowledge it directly and poured herself another shot of tequila and sat back drinking.

They get a rise out of you that they will never know about.

A male voice slithered through the ethers for her ears only.

Join me for a drink or get out Jacob.

Her voice sliced through for his ears.

Jacob laughed a little and spoke again

Perhaps another time Lyria... looks like your pet cop is looking for you.
~~~~~~
32104b0d-869b-4dd6-a018-a1fd05bdbc26_zps7c6de244.jpg

((Pic idea for the cop that could be mortal or a little more than mortal who crosses paths with her on a recent upshift in strange deaths.))
 
Last edited:
Possible Lyria thread villans and or aids

~~~~~ALLIES~~~~~
MORTALS/NOT SO MORTALS/ETC

tumblr_mh02dgn9pU1ql2s2no1_500.jpg


If I had your ability Lyria I would have enough money to get out of this rat trap corner of town and never look back.

Taking a drag from her cig she stared at the woman across from her who had saved her life with some "ability" to redirect and then drain and send off those that got too rough with her. Saved her more times than she cared to think about in all honesty.

If you had my "ability" as you call it you would wipe out half the town in less than a year. Be glad you don't... you would lose money in the long run and...

And what?

Just trust me you don't what to be what I am.

Lyria took another long drink from her beer and stared out over the evening sky.

ChristopherDouglas4.jpg
ChristopherDouglas_zpsc33fbe80.jpg

Whats wrong officer... jealous she comes to me for help too? That she realizes that I can get information from areas where you would be pinpointed and blocked even in plain clothes... or is it something more?

He had his suspicions about the cop as he walked over and pressed a kiss to Lyria's lips and pulled her close. Pulling back from her he saw just what he suspected that spark of territorial jealousy and just smiled.

~~~~~VILLAINS~~~~~
FALLEN/CORRUPT MORTALS/ETC


769_1_36962_zps46835c6c.jpg

Lyria you fail to grasp the true reason for people like us to exist. We can walk among humans more freely than our full blooded brethren... siblings... whatever they are to us. Ones like you and I... we are the drugs the addictions those fixes that bring out there primal natures.

He circled her with a smirk licking his lips.

Like that intoxicating power of yours... that feral... hunger... that

His stopped his hand from caressing her cheek

Can affect even darkest of our kind... most lethal... even more so than "HIS" offspring. Yet you deny that power refuse to take your rightful place on the food chain in this mortal vermin infested world.

Standing right in her face he smiled more.

Don't worry I can fix that...
-----------
wystrach500_zps0ecf4958.jpg
 
Last edited:
The divorce was inevitable. Brendan Callis was never happy for long with anyone. Beyond his first wife who had died before he could find that "perfect time" to divorce her Leena had survived the longest. Leena managed to survive because she could overlook his allegedly secret affairs because of her step son Logan who was more lover than step son. In all honesty she and her step son were closer in age than she was to his father not that it mattered she was simply his wife to look good on his arm at corporate functions and whatever other formal expectation went with the job and the money.

When Brendan tried to turn the divorce nasty Logan testified about his father's affairs and his neglect of Leena causing Brendan to settle giving Leena far more than she could have ever imagined. Once she found a new home and got settled Logan slightly surprised her coming to live with her when he was not in university.

She always knew or at least suspected that Logan was equally as interested in men as he was in her which offered her many an intense day dream of him bringing home his lover and the two young men wandering around the house enjoying the pool and her enjoying watching them and joining them.

02e0d103.jpg


adan-canto-in--the-f.jpg

Logan one day does just what Leena imagined. He knew that Leena could tell even though they never really talked about it. Covertly he also knew that Andrei thought Leena was very attractive. Now all that was left was to show up at home with Andrei in tow and let things fall into placeand hopefully the three of them fall into bed together.
tumblr_mhqqw5bCKy1qgpm7vo1_250.gif


Nico-Tortorella-and-Adan-Canto-in-The-Following-episode-1.05-06.jpg
 
Last edited:
Being neither Pure shifter, vampire, nor human or any other race in Neraze at the best of times could be tricky and at worst deadly but Arabella Dreagan has found a lifetime of ways to survive and thrive here. Her magical nature ties to the land that rival even the shifter shamans and a seduction and prowess to rival the most glamour gifted vampire. Her ability to work with all of the many races both impressed and scared those purely human citizens as well. To say the very least Arabella was an enigma. The beautiful enigma who owned one of the oldest buildings in Neraze which she has held to its historical appearance and architecture both inside and out while bringing it into modern times for her business. Neutral territory is a rarity but Club NightSong is strictly enforced Neutral territory while offering areas that cater to the unique needs of all races that patron her club.
00c838b8.jpg


max_martini.jpg


He is her lion... in more ways than one. Already a mystery around here being the only lion feline shifter in Neraze and loyal to Arabella above all else. He seems well liked by all the races including the humans. Eyes and ears for Arabella to all of the squabbles and petty feuds among the races.
 
Last edited:
Hey Sexy,

This would make one hot role play :devil:;)

The divorce was inevitable. Brendan Callis was never happy for long with anyone. Beyond his first wife who had died before he could find that "perfect time" to divorce her Leena had survived the longest. Leena managed to survive because she could overlook his allegedly secret affairs because of her step son Logan who was more lover than step son. In all honesty she and her step son were closer in age than she was to his father not that it mattered she was simply his wife to look good on his arm at corporate functions and whatever other formal expectation went with the job and the money.

When Brendan tried to turn the divorce nasty Logan testified about his father's affairs and his neglect of Leena causing Brendan to settle giving Leena far more than she could have ever imagined. Once she found a new home and got settled Logan slightly surprised her coming to live with her when he was not in university.

She always knew or at least suspected that Logan was equally as interested in men as he was in her which offered her many an intense day dream of him bringing home his lover and the two young men wandering around the house enjoying the pool and her enjoying watching them and joining them.

02e0d103.jpg


adan-canto-in--the-f.jpg

Logan one day does just what Leena imagined. He knew that Leena could tell even though they never really talked about it. Covertly he also knew that Andrei thought Leena was very attractive. Now all that was left was to show up at home with Andrei in tow and let things fall into placeand hopefully the three of them fall into bed together.
tumblr_mhqqw5bCKy1qgpm7vo1_250.gif


Nico-Tortorella-and-Adan-Canto-in-The-Following-episode-1.05-06.jpg
 
tumblr_lwesdipyL91qceokxo1_500.jpg
JessicaDaniels
Hugh-Dillon-flashpoint-15937931-480-720_zpsd0eaaf68.jpg


Regulations be damned they could not stay away from each other. They were in the same department on the same team in the Special unit. It was beyond against the rules not that their Sarge Mark Spencer cared. He had known both of them for a very long time and could tell that they were both the best thing for each other.

Mark had worked with him since the academy and had served with Jessie's father in the military before that. He had watched her balance him and him reign Jessie in when she gets too "focused". Mark however was no fool he knew he could not protect them and their relationship forever.

______________

Detective Daniels you have a call on line one.

Winnie was the dispatch and desk officer for The elite negotiations team.

Thanks Winnie... Let me guess mom?

Every Wednesday...

Hey mom... Yes I remember... No mom... I remember... Mom the alarm just sounded I have to go.

She smiled as the Sarge hit the alarm for her aid in her escape from the phone. Hanging up the phone she smiled.

Thanks Sarge..

She made her way to the in house gym in their HQ. She glanced over with a veiled smile from the treadmill. He was technically her partner even though they all worked as a team. However they were more when they could be.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top