Adder's Home For Harebrained Ideas

Adder4321

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Posts
848
Hey everyone, I've recently gotten a lot more free time and have been spending a lot more time on this site than usual. And with no place to put all of my completely random and often bizarre story and RP related ideas, I decided to make one. Here is a place for both my own, and everyone elses, story ideas that really have no where else to go.

Right now my two main ideas are as follows.

A sci-fi themed story set in the distant future, set in the rough and lawless parts of space. Focused on the adventures of bounty hunters, gangs, space pirates and every other kind of person who could think of in such a setting. Full of space ships, crazy futuristic weapons and probably aliens too, because I just know that I would have to include them.

The second one is set in the Caribbean during the golden age of piracy. A bit more down to Earth (pun intended) but I think that it could be a fun idea for a RP. Characters could be either completely original or based of actual historical figures.
 
Just a funny idea for a character. You know about how some people think that rock and metal music genres are sometimes associated with satanism and evil? What if a demon shows up on earth, completely prepared to destroy the world, but then hears a rock concert and enjoys it so much that it has a change of heart and decides to protect the world instead?
 
Been ages since I last posted, but I've been thinking about a few ideas. They mostly revolve around wild west scenarios.

For instance, a travelling rouge arrives in a frontier town and has a fling with the sheriffs wife and/or daughter. Or a sheriff catches a female bandit and is put in charge of her while she is in prison. Or a gold digger is robbed and beaten, then left for dead in the desert, before being rescued and nursed back to health by a woman at a nearby farm.

I could go on but you get the idea.
 
Back
Top