The China Pearl Inn part 7

Hmmmm. Glad I think you have the wrong impression of me. You know pretty much every thread I have is a romance, right?

maybe I will take a look, I love romance sooo much. it's as important really as having a good story and not just sex sex sex though sex is a big part. hehe.

My sister and niece are heavily into anime. They like subtitles rather than dubbing. My niece is learning Japanese so she can go to Japan sometime. I am more of a Loony Tunes or Warner Brothers cartoon person. :D

I tend to mostly like Anime that is dark and gritty.

As to that though, you wouldn't like Fruits Basket then, not dark or gritty at all. Wellllllll except for the last 2 episodes I think, or just the last one. There it gets a bit dark and gritty but out of 26 episodes, there isn't a lot of darkness. BUT. One you would probably like from that, and it's also in english. Code Geass. Has 2 seasons and is REALLY dark and gritty. like really really dark and gritty. but also has a very good plot, amazing plot and story and I actually liked the 2 seasons and they are getting a 3rd season.

My sister and niece are heavily into anime. They like subtitles rather than dubbing. My niece is learning Japanese so she can go to Japan sometime. I am more of a Loony Tunes or Warner Brothers cartoon person. :D

I tried to learn Japanese but failed. I need to learn just how to speak before the writing and not both at the same time. oh also I prefer subtitles over dubbing for most, but I don't know what FD likes so just putting out there if the anime I think he might like has dubbing.

maybe I will take a look, I love romance sooo much. it's as important really as having a good story and not just sex sex sex though sex is a big part. hehe.

Most of my current stories are new so most of them have not quite evolved to the romance stage yet. However very few of my stories don't include romance.

As to that though, you wouldn't like Fruits Basket then, not dark or gritty at all. Wellllllll except for the last 2 episodes I think, or just the last one. There it gets a bit dark and gritty but out of 26 episodes, there isn't a lot of darkness. BUT. One you would probably like from that, and it's also in english. Code Geass. Has 2 seasons and is REALLY dark and gritty. like really really dark and gritty. but also has a very good plot, amazing plot and story and I actually liked the 2 seasons and they are getting a 3rd season.

My friend mentioned that to me as a good one, he is really into anime of all sorts, but I am more selective.

Death Note was a great one too.

My friend mentioned that to me as a good one, he is really into anime of all sorts, but I am more selective.

Death Note was a great one too.

well I am like your friend but Code Geass is not to be taken lightly. it's a hardcore dark and gritty anime not for the faint of heart but with a really good plot. Only other time I will say this as you do your own thing. Death Note I have not watched, I'm not really into dark and gritty usually, Code Geass was a surprising one for me to like. I'm usually into idol anime or things like Sword Art Online rather than the dark and gory stories.

now I go to bed, have a good night or morning or whatever everyone. since I don't know people's time zones, if it's morning or night, lol.

well I am like your friend but Code Geass is not to be taken lightly. it's a hardcore dark and gritty anime not for the faint of heart but with a really good plot. Only other time I will say this as you do your own thing. Death Note I have not watched, I'm not really into dark and gritty usually, Code Geass was a surprising one for me to like. I'm usually into idol anime or things like Sword Art Online rather than the dark and gory stories.

SAO was not bad. I did actually enjoy that.

Goodnight!

Just gone 1700 hours here and we are just back from the second set of manoeuvres working alongside the Tigers. The hazmats are uncomfortable but at least the temperature isn't too bad. I can see the logic in trading in extreme heat because here it feels easier.

Hope CG is doing well on his lectures and it's good to see AD back with us. LF I know LS and AA are looking for ideas. Maybe they can inspire 'Conversion' a little?

Ok HSG and I are having to put our heads together because tomorrow the Lions are the enemy. Try to cross over into an alternative universe in which we're evil PMKL!

Btw we're out of touch from TV etc so if anyone sees Game of Thrones no spoilers please.

Sorry you had a rough week, Shiva. New employees take a ton of effort. Hopefully, things will get smoother next week.
Oh it wasn't all that bad. I just wanna complain. I like feeling useful and being the only one who knows what I'm doing.

I just wanted to say thanks for your welcome, nice to meet you too and I LOVE FRUIT'S BASKET! absolutely love the anime to death. I've watched the series about 7 times over. I wish they would have gone with kyo as a boyfriend for tohru in the anime.
I wish they would have two. I love the anime for a lot of reasons, but none of them because it was true to the manga (which it wasn't). You should check out my RP thread! I'd be more than happy to have you join, if you like. We could really use a Yuki! (or whoever else you wanna be?) I think Tohru is taken, but I'm unsure.

I am afraid I am not familiar with fruit basket.
No worries! It's very sweet and from what I've heard you're all about the rough stuff ;)

Oh it wasn't all that bad. I just wanna complain. I like feeling useful and being the only one who knows what I'm doing.

I wish they would have two. I love the anime for a lot of reasons, but none of them because it was true to the manga (which it wasn't). You should check out my RP thread! I'd be more than happy to have you join, if you like. We could really use a Yuki! (or whoever else you wanna be?) I think Tohru is taken, but I'm unsure.

No worries! It's very sweet and from what I've heard you're all about the rough stuff ;)

Do you have a Kisa? I loved Kisa from the anime, but if went into the RP for it, she would be a grown-up version. If not I could do Yuki or a female version if you would let me.

Do you have a Kisa? I loved Kisa from the anime, but if went into the RP for it, she would be a grown-up version. If not I could do Yuki or a female version if you would let me.

We don't have a Kisa yet. As I recall, she was a good 5-6 years younger than the main three, so she wouldn't be old enough yet. This RP takes place three years after the end of the anime, so the main three are 19 now. The link is in my signature if you want to take a look. Yuki is a great character, but if you want to play a female one, you could maybe try to make your own zodiac animal?

We don't have a Kisa yet. As I recall, she was a good 5-6 years younger than the main three, so she wouldn't be old enough yet. This RP takes place three years after the end of the anime, so the main three are 19 now. The link is in my signature if you want to take a look. Yuki is a great character, but if you want to play a female one, you could maybe try to make your own zodiac animal?

hmm maybe and I also looked and you aren't very well into the story, but it looks like playing Tohru would be a hard route to do. I might make a female character of my own though, don't know yet.

hmm maybe and I also looked and you aren't very well into the story, but it looks like playing Tohru would be a hard route to do. I might make a female character of my own though, don't know yet.

Sure that would be cool :D just do what you feel like. I'm not super picky!

Back