Have you Ever?

spunkyE

Looking for.........
Have you ever?

Have you ever met someone on line and instantly clicked to the point that after only a few emails you feel like you have know them your whole life?
Every beep of your phone makes you smile. Even when the emails aren't sexual they make you turned on that you feel like your high?

Have you ever then been dumped and you have no clue went wrong?

Have you ever then felt irritable, lost and that you need to find that something again?

There are so many people on lit. So many different types.

I am looking for something. I'm not even sure I know totally what I'm looking for.

I am picky. My friends all say so.

I'm shy in real life. Not so much on line, but still picky maybe even judgemental.

I know what I don't want though. Does that make me a bad person?

I do want something though. This is a start. I have been deliberating whether to post a thread or not.

Sometimes females on this site are unudated with pm's that are so bad. some are decent.

Every once in awhile you get a good one. sometimes one will result in a friendship. very rarely do they result in the above. I have had it twice and this
last time has really resulted in a need I can't even describe. I have usually always made an attempt to answer all pm's, but lately some just make me delete before answering. I will try to answer even if the answer is no. Just don't expect an answer in 30 minutes. I have to work tomorrow but it should be a light day.

If you are still reading this is what I am looking for.

I want a single (please be single) white male between the ages of 30 and 45. non smoking.

I want someone who can carry on a conversation about anything. sports, politics, religion, the weather, our jobs, current events and be able to cyber.

I want someone normal. No kinks. I am so vanilla (i just like passionate sex) that you need sunglasses for the snowy glare.........lol

I want passion.

I want brains.

I want an equal partnership.
I want someone to share my days. I want to share your days too
I want to share my secrets. I want you to tell me your secrets
I want someone to make me feel like a woman. I want to make you hard so all you do is to think about me.

I really hope for something to develop to be more than online. I am really looking for a fwb who can fit into my schedule (i work two jobs) so you probably need to be in the eastern time zone.

I love to write so I love someone who can write a good email. I don't like phones or cams.

I want someone to make me want to get on the phone and chat.

Please have information in your profile. I don't know about the other ladies but I never answer a pm unless I read that first. the most successful pm's are ones that I can tell the man has read my profile and my posts and my writings.

Most importantly i just want a chemistry that makes us both tingle.

Have I rambled enough? There's always more but this might give you the idea of what I want.

Are you that man? Are you the man who can make me wet with just your words?

SpunkyE (and yes that's me in the pic):rose::kiss::cattail::devil::eek:

p.s. sorry if this was really long.

What u need is a good slap of the back of the hand!!!

and if you did that you wouldn't live to see the next day jackass!

go jump off a bridge and learn that females are to be respected and not abused.

giving myself a bump due to the stupidity of the previous response.

J.

Please ignore the foolish person, for he is ignorant beyond reproach.

I'd have applied, but I'm not white and I enjoy the occasional phone / skype conversation. I wish you well in your quest!

well written

I hope you find your single man that appreciates your intelligence. Good luck

Have you ever?

Have you ever met someone on line and instantly clicked to the point that after only a few emails you feel like you have know them your whole life?
Every beep of your phone makes you smile. Even when the emails aren't sexual they make you turned on that you feel like your high?

Have you ever then felt irritable, lost and that you need to find that something again?

I am looking for something. I'm not even sure I know totally what I'm looking for.

I'm shy in real life. Not so much on line, but still picky maybe even judgemental.

I do want something though. This is a start. I have been deliberating whether to post a thread or not.

Sometimes females on this site are unudated with pm's that are so bad. some are decent.

Every once in awhile you get a good one. sometimes one will result in a friendship. very rarely do they result in the above. I have had it twice and this
last time has really resulted in a need I can't even describe. I have usually always made an attempt to answer all pm's, but lately some just make me delete before answering. I will try to answer even if the answer is no. Just don't expect an answer in 30 minutes. I have to work tomorrow but it should be a light day.

I want a single (please be single) white male between the ages of 30 and 45. non smoking.

I want someone who can carry on a conversation about anything. sports, politics, religion, the weather, our jobs, current events and be able to cyber.

I want someone normal. No kinks. I am so vanilla (i just like passionate sex) that you need sunglasses for the snowy glare.........lol

I want passion.

I want brains.

I want someone to make me feel like a woman. I want to make you hard so all you do is to think about me.

I really hope for something to develop to be more than online. I am really looking for a fwb who can fit into my schedule (i work two jobs) so you probably need to be in the eastern time zone.

I love to write so I love someone who can write a good email. I don't like phones or cams.

Please have information in your profile. I don't know about the other ladies but I never answer a pm unless I read that first. the most successful pm's are ones that I can tell the man has read my profile and my posts and my writings.

Have I rambled enough? There's always more but this might give you the idea of what I want.

Very well spoken & LOL about your reply to the troll. Goe luck in your seach!!!!

Best of luck. Sadly I have to wait another 12 years before I meet your first requirement, but I'll be sure to message you by then.

i was in the running until you said what you were looking for , the first line i struck out with 2 out of 3 strikes , sad you sounded just like what i once had .

An awesome ad from an awesome woman. Sadly I'm well past your age requirements (it truly sucks sometimes being an old fart), but I'm bumping this and wishing you luck finding that special someone, who will be a really lucky guy I'm thinking!

An awesome ad from an awesome woman. Sadly I'm well past your age requirements (it truly sucks sometimes being an old fart), but I'm bumping this and wishing you luck finding that special someone, who will be a really lucky guy I'm thinking!

That seems to be my luck in this post. A lot of nice older men or ones out the country or married.

starts to make me believe that there is no one left for me!

thanks for the responses! keep em coming! lol

J:rose:

Life isn't fair is it, I fit most of your criteria but I am on the other side of the Atlantic. Dating is a subject I am torn on, half of me really wants a girlfriend and the other half is happy being single. Fwb would be the best of both worlds but it would never work for me, I need the commitment or to be committed! lol

Have you ever?

I want passion.

I want brains.

Life isn't fair is it, I fit most of your criteria but I am on the other side of the Atlantic. Dating is a subject I am torn on, half of me really wants a girlfriend and the other half is happy being single. Fwb would be the best of both worlds but it would never work for me, I need the commitment or to be committed! lol

the fwb is tough. most of you seem to be on the other side of the atlantic. I read your other post. I can't say don't give up but their are days man it's easier being alone and their are days I just wish I had someone to lean on.

thanks for the reply and good luck.

the fwb is tough. most of you seem to be on the other side of the atlantic. I read your other post. I can't say don't give up but their are days man it's easier being alone and their are days I just wish I had someone to lean on.

thanks for the reply and good luck.

Thanks Spunky and good look to you too!

Giving me a pathetic monday morning bump. Bored at work and still looking.

Finding a lot of married and uk people.

J.

I've been in that place before. Where the need to hear their voice or see a message from them becomes a literal hunger. You feel empty with out hearing from them. Where Hey I'm busy I'll get back to you becomes better then talking to the person next to you. I've been there before.

I match with almost all of what you're looking for in a guy. But I'm not him. People and work that require too much time and energy. So much that i wouldn't even try to be the one for you but I will be on and of here and be a listening ear(or reading eyes as the case may be).I'm always up for new friends.

and if you did that you wouldn't live to see the next day jackass!

go jump off a bridge and learn that females are to be respected and not abused.

giving myself a bump due to the stupidity of the previous response.

J.

Unfortunately I think he represents a good percentage of the guys here.

Unfortunately I think he represents a good percentage of the guys here.

I'm actually surprised. I've posted a few threads and never had that happen. Usually the guys are nice just not what i'm looking for.

oh well I appreciate the support even though i'm not finding what I want. oh well maybe i'm better off alone.

J

nobody deserves to be alone , maybe its time to compromise until you find what your looking for with that understanding ,either way never give up looking !

oh well I appreciate the support even though i'm not finding what I want. oh well maybe i'm better off alone.

J

If you were truly better off alone I don't think you would have made your post to begin with, just my humble opinion.

Here's a Friday bump to get your weekend started :)

I'm giving you a bump and reminding you to never compromise on something as important as a partner.

The only spec you might could widen your net with is age. However, I'd say all the rest of your requirements are perfectly acceptable and desirable qualities to want.

Ignore the trolls.

Good luck, Darlin'.. :heart:

Aww, you seem so sweet so I have to help bump you - don't ever settle (I did and it's rather sad now). Hope you find a good one...rumor has it they are out there ;)

Yeah that "instantly click" feeling, even with someone online, is wonderful and exhilarating.

Back