Are the literotica site managers on holiday

Kitlekyana

Virgin
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Posts
27
I'm just wondering. I posted a story like four days ago but haven't noticed any activity on it. Usually even if the story hasn't been posted it's been viewed a couple of times by them. This time ...nothing. Anyone know why
 
The bug that caused stories to accumulate views prior to approval has been squashed. So, you shouldn't see any views until the story has been published now.

Recent reports I've seen are saying the current wait is around 5 days for approval.
 
My latest one took five days to post, when it usually takes three. Newer authors probably will take even longer.
 
I'm not new...I guess. And not the most patient of authors. But I'll wait it out. Thanks you guys.
 
Well, I'm not new either--560 stories here. And it still took five days on the one that posted today.
 
The bug that caused stories to accumulate views prior to approval has been squashed. So, you shouldn't see any views until the story has been published now.

Recent reports I've seen are saying the current wait is around 5 days for approval.

How the Hell do you know so much about the workings of Literotica?:confused:
 
Let's see... Something obviously unintentional is happening, causing views to accumulate when nobody is viewing the story. That's a bug.

It's no longer happening. That means the bug has been squashed.

:rolleyes: As if Freddie's shill actually cares
 
Last edited:
To the experts:

Does this bug still accumulate views even AFTER the story has been posted?

Dark, I remember you posting something saying that your views on stories had still been increasing by increments of 1 every so often, even though the story site was down for everybody.

Basically, I'm wondering if story views are significantly (or slightly) higher than the number of times they were actually clicked.
 
How the Hell do you know so much about the workings of Literotica?:confused:

Because he can hack the site.

Anyone that has not figured that out yet is either not bothering to pay attention or is pretty dense.

By the way Dark is site defender #1 The site defenders are the three people who attack in a pack when anyone has the audacity to question anything the site does
 
Because he can hack the site.

Anyone that has not figured that out yet is either not bothering to pay attention or is pretty dense.

If that was the case, "certain" people would have disappeared long ago. Don't ya think?

Duh, what a load of crap. What you know about site hacking would fill a thimble and still have room for a finger. :rolleyes:
 
While you guys are busy hacking this site, could you add a couple more fonts? I'd like something a bit more "girly".

Oh, and pay no attention to that one PM. I'm pretty sure he can't really do that, but it always makes me giggle when I read it.

Thank you.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.
 
While you guys are busy hacking this site, could you add a couple more fonts? I'd like something a bit more "girly".

Oh, and pay no attention to that one PM. I'm pretty sure he can't really do that, but it always makes me giggle when I read it.

Thank you.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

This maybe?

Or this one?
 
This maybe?

Or this one?

*sigh* No. Those aren't very girly. I want something with fontical ruffles and lace and sparkle. All the fonts on Lit look pretty much the same.

il_fullxfull.390179878_tbnj.jpg
 
Exactly!

Oh, and your suggestion doesn't work. They all revert back to one of the fonts on this site, even the ones you posted in this thread. :(

Maybe it's just certain fonts that work. I've taken them from Word, I think.
 
The way fonts work is that you have to have that font loaded on your system ( or the server - more later ) in order for it to display.

This is creepy!

The above displays this way when I view it, because I have that font loaded on my system:


Everyone else ( who doesn't have the font loaded ) will see the default font.

Unless I'm remembering wrong, there's no way ( across all browsers ) to "add" a font. Style sheets can be used to reference a .ttf file on the web server and display a font, but it only works in certain browsers.

That may have changed since I last looked *shrug*
 

Attachments

  • creepy_font.jpg
    creepy_font.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
So, what again is the issue on those "views while on pending" and "current days to post" questions again? -- because it's just a fact that the mount-up on views we once were getting while stories were in pending has stopped and it's just a fact that lately stories have taken five days to post. So, what's the issue with that? What was wrong with responding with the truth?
 
Last edited:
Not worth the bother, SR. Those wearing tinfoil hats are oblivious to the simple, common-sense answer, and nobody else needs an explanation.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top