The search for Chloe (Closed for Just4fun_72 and pipper)

“Well the locals are going to look for them, which should make locating them easier. Now all we need to is work out what we are going to do when we find them.”

Rose thought for a moment. "To be honest, I don't think they are going to find them, because Chloe said in her previous text, that they would be at their destination this afternoon, so they should be on the move soon, if they intend to cross the border, which is famous for their upscale strip clubs."

Rose didn't like saying that last remark, but after what Chloe had told her about Steven suggesting that she would make a good stripper, Rose knew that Wilson needed to consider the option that Steven could have talked his daughter into becoming an adult entertainer.

Rose could see that he was thinking hard about her response, so she needed to give him an example of pressure from others, especially parents.

"Friends of mine, did say that I could make a good career out of modeling, but my parents were against it, saying that posing in dresses would lead to bikinis, then lingerie, and finally nudity, which could lead to porn. That last bit scared me into putting the idea of being a model, right out the window. I just hope that Chloe has taken in the full scope of what it means to be a stripper, and what could go on behind the scenes, if you know what I mean?"
 
Last edited:
Frank kicked himself when Rose said, "To be honest, I don't think they are going to find them, because Chloe said in her previous text, that they would be at their destination this afternoon, so they should be on the move soon, if they intend to cross the border, which is famous for their upscale strip clubs." He had forgotten about that text message. Frank toyed with the idea of ringing the locals and letting them know, but decided not to ring them.

Frank was miles away, wondering where, and if to stop and have a rest, they had been in the car for a considerable amount of time, and Frank’s back was starting to feel it, but didn’t say anything to Rose. He heard Rose say, "Friends of mine, did say that I could make a good career out of modeling, but my parents were against it, saying that posing in dresses would lead to bikinis, then lingerie, and finally nudity, which could lead to porn. That last bit scared me into putting the idea of being a model, right out the window. I just hope that Chloe has taken in the full scope of what it means to be a stripper, and what could go on behind the scenes, if you know what I mean?"

Frank hated the thought of the whole thing. Chloe dancing, stripping, doing lap dances, or worse. The whole scenario made Frank sick to his stomach. “Yeah Rose I know exactly what you mean. But just because you are a model, doesn’t mean that you are going to end up in some strip joint, shaking you breasts for every Tom, Dick, and Harry, or even worse, in a porn movie. But if you want my opinion, I think you have all the right attributes to be a model. You have a gorgeous smile, an attractive body, and if you’ll excuse me for saying so, you have some pretty nice curves. In short, I think you could model anything, and every girl would want it. As for Chloe, I’m worried, I think she isn’t wise enough in the ways of the world, she is still very naive.”

Frank made another phone call about Chloe’s whereabouts, and organised another trace. Sure enough, the distance had closed to be about 30 minutes. This worried Frank. As Chloe had told Rose they were heading to their final destination this afternoon, “It doesn’t make sense. They should be on the move by now if they want to get anywhere by this afternoon.” Frank said puzzled.

As Frank and Rose drew closer to the next town, Frank asked Rose, “Can you send Chloe another message please. Ask her if she is ok, if she has eaten, maybe see if you can get a clue as to where they are heading? Her phone hasn’t moved in so long, I’m wondering whether she has lost it, or if he threw it out the window, or something.”
 
“Yeah Rose I know exactly what you mean. But just because you are a model, doesn’t mean that you are going to end up in some strip joint...You have a gorgeous smile, an attractive body, and if you’ll excuse me for saying so, you have some pretty nice curves. In short, I think you could model anything..."

That got Rose thinking. "I never said that being a model, would land you up in strip joint, but thank you for your kind words about my appearance, but I'm not planning to be a model, as I have a job waiting for me back home."

After saying that, Rose was beginning to think that it would have been wiser to have stayed at home, as this search was getting insane. Did he actually think Chloe would come home with him, of her own free will? Not only that, he had put her friendship with Chloe in a perilous situation.

"Can you send Chloe another message please. Ask her if she is ok, if she has eaten, maybe see if you can get a clue as to where they are heading? Her phone hasn’t moved in so long, I’m wondering whether she has lost it, or if he threw it out the window, or something.”

"I think it's best to hold off for now, because if I send another one right now, not long after my previous one, for which she still hasn't answered, she or Steven might get suspicious. I will send one now, if you insist, but we could be playing with fire."

As those words came out of Rose's mouth, her phone told her that it had received a text message.

'R. I'm fine. No need to worry. We're just about to start our last bit of journey. Will text you when we arrive. Take care, my dearest friend. C.'

Showing Wilson Chloe's text message, Rose said, "Is it me, or does that look like she's trying to say where their going, without Steven knowing? Maybe a cry for help?"

Rose quickly text Chloe back. 'C. I'm glad you're ok. Will await your message when you arrive. Take care. 'Hug'. R.'.
 
Last edited:
Frank read Chloe's message, and was relieved that his thoughts about Chloe's phone had been wrong. Frank pondered Rose's question, before answering her. When Frank finally answered Rose, he said, "I'm not sure which way to take it. It could be a cry for help, but then again maybe she is just letting you know that she is safe.

Frank drove in silence for a while. He was wondering about how things would go when they finally caught up with Chloe. He was worried Chloe would make this trip seem like nothing but a waste of time and money. What was he going to do if Chloe said she wanted to stay where she was. She was an adult after all, and he couldn't force her to come back with him.

Frank pulled in to a service station, and said, "We need some gas, and I need a stretch." I'm going to fill up, and then move the car, so we can have bit of a break here. Did you want something to eat or drink?"
 
"We need some gas, and I need a stretch." I'm going to fill up, and then move the car, so we can have bit of a break here. Did you want something to eat or drink?"

Rose was glad he had suggested that, but what she really needed was a change of clothes, and a good night’s sleep, something that had eluded her, since starting out from home. Even trying to get some sleep, after they had exchanged driving duties had proved futile.

“That would be lovely. I’ll have a large coffee and a small salad to go please, and I think I better freshen up, and get out of these stale clothes. I’ll grab something out of my suitcase, and change while you fill up. I’ll meet you inside the diner.”

Grabbing a plastic bag, Rose filled it with clean clothing and then headed off to the diner’s washrooms. Being a hot day, she exchanged her jeans for shorts and a t-shirt for her blouse, as well as changing her underwear. After stuffing the old items in the bag, she splashed her face with cold water. Her hair was starting to look untidy, but that had to wait until they found a place to stay overnight.

Coming out of the washroom, Rose found Wilson already sitting at a table, with her order, while he was eating a plate of French fries. “Oh, that looks good! I’ll eat mine on the fly,” she said as she began to partake of her drink. As she did so, she sensed that he was looking at her breasts. Well, he did say she had pretty nice curves!

As Rose watched Wilson eat, she began to feel sorry for him. First he loses his wife to death, and now he could have lost his daughter to Steven.

After finishing off her drink, she got up and bought herself another coffee, out of her own funds. It wasn’t right to keep on expecting Wilson to keep paying for everything.

With the new drink and salad in one hand and the bag of dirty clothing in the other, she followed him out to his car. As she placed the bag in her suitcase, she spotted Wilson’s eyes starting to fill with tears. The poor man, she thought. He must love Chloe dearly. What he really needs right now, was someone to let him know that he’s not alone in his grief.

After putting her meal down on the ground, Rose gave him a hug, a hug that was so close, that her breasts were up against his chest. Then she kissed him on a cheek. “We will find her. One way or another we will find Chloe, Frank.”

Frank! That was probably the first time; Rose had addressed him as such, but thought it was appropriate for the time being. As she continued to hug him, she felt a stirring between her legs.

Breaking off the hug, she said, “I think we better get going.” Then she picked up her meal.
 
Last edited:
Frank led the way out to the car, after Rose had finished her drink. Frank watched Rose as she put the plastic bag with her dirty clothes in it in to her suitcase, wondering about Chloe. He knew that dwelling on Chloe wouldn’t make him find her any quicker, or even guarantee her return, but he was her father after all, and worrying about his daughter was only natural.

Frank had drifted off into his own little world while worrying about Chloe. He didn’t even see Rose close her suitcase. He was startled back to reality, when Rose gave him a hug. Frank automatically wrapped his arms around Rose, not too tight, but tight enough so she felt his arms around her waist. It was then that Frank realised how close Rose actually was to him. Rose was standing toe to toe with Frank. There was minimal distance between them, and the Frank realised that Rose’s breasts were pushed flat against his chest, her hips were pressing against his. The mere thought of this sent tingles running through Frank’s body, but despite the pleasure he was feeling inside, he still felt a couple of tears roll down his cheek.

The soft touch of Rose’s lips on Frank’s cheek did nothing to quell the excitement surging through his body, if anything, it amplified it to the point where Frank was getting light tingles in his pants, causing Frank to realise the effect that Rose was having on him. He barley even heard Rose say, “We will find her. One way or another we will find Chloe, Frank.” Frank was quietly relieved when Rose broke the hug, and said “I think we better get going.”

Frank watched as Rose walked around the car. His eyes fixed on Rose’s slender legs as she walked. Just as Rose went to open the passenger side door Frank said, “Rose, can you drive for a bit. I don’t think I would be much good behind the wheel at the moment. I think I need some time to clear my head.”

Just as Frank climbed in the passenger door, his phone rang. He answered it as he did up his seatbelt. “Ok... Thank you...” Frank said as he hung up. “That was Chloe’s phone provider. The supervisor I spoke to last time kept the trace open on Chloe’s mobile phone. They just rung to tell me that Chloe has just crossed the state line.” Frank began to say to Rose, “That means that they are about 2 hours in front of us. I was thinking, maybe we head to Border Town, and grab a couple of motel rooms. That way, Chloe can reach her destination, and we can be fresh when we finally catch up to her. What do you think Rose?”
 
“…I was thinking, maybe we head to Border Town, and grab a couple of motel rooms. That way, Chloe can reach her destination, and we can be fresh when we finally catch up to her. What do you think Rose?”

Rose thought for about Frank’s suggestion. Maybe the reason he suggested taking two rooms, was because of the situation he had placed her in, the previous night, but Rose knew that she couldn’t keep on making him dole out hard earned cash on her for ever.

“How about we just get one room? You can have the bed. Don’t worry about me. It’s amazing where, and on what, I can sleep.”

Then Rose started to eat her salad as she drove along the highway. Knowing that she couldn’t wear her I-pod while driving, she turned on the car’s radio, and then tried to find a classical music station, but all she got was rock or country music.

Out of desperation, she began to sign a favourite classical piece of hers.

“The ship went on with solemn face;
To meet the darkness on the deep,
The solemn ship went onward.
I bowed down weary in the place;
for parting tears and present sleep
Had weighed mine eyelids downward.

“The new sight, the new wondrous sight!
The waters around me, turbulent,
The skies, impassive o'er me,
Calm in a moonless, sunless light,
As glorified by even the intent
Of holding the day glory!

“Love me, sweet friends, this sabbath day.
The sea sings round me while ye roll afar
The hymn, unaltered,
And kneel, where once I knelt to pray,
And bless me deeper in your soul
Because your voice has faltered.

“And though this sabbath comes to me
Without the stolèd minister,
And chanting congregation,
God's Spirit shall give comfort.
He who brooded soft on waters drear,
Creator on creation.

“He shall assist me to look higher,
He shall assist me to look higher,
Where keep the saints, with harp and song,
An endless endless sabbath morning,
An endless sabbath morning,
And on that sea commixed with fire,
On that sea commixed with fire,
Oft drop their eyelids raised too long
To the full Godhead's burning.
The full Godhead's burning.”

As Rose finished, she noticed that Frank was looking at her, with tears rolling down his face. “I’m sorry, Frank, but I had to sing it! It’s called ‘Sabbath Morning at Sea,’ by Elgar. Poet Elizabeth Barrett Browning wrote the words.”
 
Frank was conscious of the tears rolling down his cheeks as Rose sang, and when she finished and said, “I’m sorry, Frank, but I had to sing it! It’s called ‘Sabbath Morning at Sea,’ by Elgar. Poet Elizabeth Barrett Browning wrote the words.” All Frank could manage to say was “Don’t be sorry Rose. It was a beautiful song. I didn’t realise you could sing so well.”

Frank wiped his cheeks dry, and leaned back in the passenger seat. He kept one eye on Rose, admiring her, watching her womanly curves shift as she turned with the road, what Frank was also aware of was the sensations the Rose was stirring in his groin.

The drive to Border Town was a relatively easy drive, the roads were in good condition, and the scenery was nice. As the buildings of Border Town came in to view, Frank said, “Rose, I’ll make you a deal. We’ll get one room but I’m going to insist you have the bed. You didn’t have to come with me. You came because you care about Chloe, and that means a lot to me. Neither of us knows how Chloe is going to react when she sees you, or when she finds out that you are with me. For all we know this could be the end of your friendship with Chloe. The least I can do is, make sure you are comfortable.”

Frank toyed with his mobile phone, flicked through some photos that he had on his phone. He turned to Rose and said, “I’m going to try and call her. I don’t think she is going to answer my call, but I need to try. If she answers, at least we will know she is well, if she doesn’t then we know that there will be problems when we see her.”

Frank went through his contact list, and brought up Chloe’s number, and pushed the call button. Frank listened, willing Chloe to answer, but to no avail, the phone rang out, and went to voicemail. Frank tried to control his emotions, but ended up bursting in to tears. “Have I been such a bad father Rose? What have I done wrong?” Frank said through his tears.
 
“Have I been such a bad father Rose? What have I done wrong?”

Rose took in Frank’s question for a moment, before answering. “You’ve done nothing wrong, but in Chloe’s eyes, you have. You wanted to protect her, from this Steven fellow, but she saw it as interference in her life. It’s obvious, to me, anyway, that Chloe was sweet talked into leaving by Steven.

“He’s bound to show his true colors sooner or later, and that’s if he hasn’t done so already. I just hope we can convince Chloe to return with us.”

Frank remained quiet for a few minutes, possibly taking in Rose’s answer.

“As for the sleeping arrangements, I think we can share a bed, just this once, but let’s keep it between us. I don’t want my parents, or Chloe finding out,” Rose finally said, hoping to get Frank out of his silent state.
 
"I hope we can convince Chloe to return with us too Rose. I really do." Frank said, he pulledd off the highway, and in to a motel.

Before Frank got out of the car, he paused for a minute before asking "Are you sure about these sleeping arrangements? I have no objections Rose, but I want to make sure that you are ok with it. If not, I can get us a room with 2 single beds."

Frank waited for Rose to answer him before going in to the office to check in. He came back to the truck, and said "Well we are in room 314. The lady at the desk suggested we park around the corner, and take the lift up." As he climbed in to the truck, and started the engine for the short drive around the corner.

Frank found a parking spot easily, got out of the truck, and once Rose was out, he locked the truck, and grabbed both bags, and headed for the lift. "Rose, can you press the button for us." Frank chuckled as he stopped at the lift doors.
 
“Are you sure about these sleeping arrangements? I have no objections Rose, but I want to make sure that you are ok with it. If not, I can get us a room with 2 single beds."

“If you feel that a room with two single beds would put you at ease, Frank, then go ahead. I’m happy either way.” Rose would, in her heart, prefer the two beds as the better solution, but having already agreed to sleep on one bed, it would look bad on her if she recanted now.

Before she knew it, Frank had returned to the truck, driven around the corner, unloaded the bags, and walked to the lift. "Rose, can you press the button for us."

“Well, if you say so!” she said, returning his chuckle, with one of hers.

Soon they entered room 314, and there before Rose, stood only one bed. Oh, my, she thought. “Er…could you put my bag down on the bed. I need a shower before lying down.”

Within two minutes, with change of clothing and a towel, in her hand, Rose headed for the shower.
 
Frank watched as Rose strode off to the bathroom, and close the door behind her. He was seriously having second thoughts about sharing a bed with Rose. Frank was thinking whether or not he would be able to control himself, and not touch this young, sexy lady, considering he had not had a sexual encounter for many years. The last lady he had shared a bed with was Chole's mother, before she died, and that was some years ago.

Frank sat on the foot of the bed, and flicked the television on to some action movie, as he waited for Rose to come out of the bathroom.

When Rose finally emerged from the bathroom, Frank stood up, and went to his bag, and grabbed a pair of shorts, and boxers, and a plain white T-shirt. "So Rose, did you leave me any hot water?" Frank said laughingly as he headed for the bathroom.
 
Back
Top