and it makes me sad...

and I want to cry...

or beat someone...

or something...

I am...?

blinks

*nods sagely*

You are!

Because you're sweet, and pretty, and look so very innocent.

And yet, lurking inside you is a girl that likes to have all manner of terrible and wonderful things done to her.

And I suspect that there many people that know you, and think you quite sweet, and have no idea of that lurking, needy girl.

*nods sagely*

You are!

Because you're sweet, and pretty, and look so very innocent.

And yet, lurking inside you is a girl that likes to have all manner of terrible and wonderful things done to her.

And I suspect that there many people that know you, and think you quite sweet, and have no idea of that lurking, needy girl.

Hmmm...there may well be some truth to that... :eek:

grins, with touch a hint of mischief

...surely though, if anything, that nudges me towards a naughty list...rather than 'an all out evil' list, wouldn't you say? :D

...surely though, if anything, that nudges me towards a naughty list...rather than 'an all out evil' list, wouldn't you say? :D
Jumps in Brit's lap and joins the good girl club.

-kisses and climbs in lap for grrcuddles-

True.

*pouts...*

-sets out a tray of cookies-

-gets out binder of "lists"-

You kinda have to sign in blood.

Lemme know if you need help with the bleeding part.

heh.

*Ponders* Does it have to be my blood?

*nods*

o_O

Yes.

Oh yes it does.

See??

Last Thought

Why can I not get my words to work? Not the solo piece. Not the piece for M13.
Am feeling frustrated.

Dammit.

*Sniffles*

Saunters in and hangs up notice

If, at some point in this thread before your name was not mentioned as a harbinger of evil, please do not think this absolves you of any evil doery.

Most likely, you have in fact at some point been a very naughty, very distracting element of evil. Management apologizes for not seeing to the remedy of this oversight earlier.

Congratulations and good luck in your continued evil deeds.

*grins and shakes his head*

I think there's a little more than some truth to it...

And I think it's the fact that you're a sneaky naughty, the kind of naughty that people often don't even realize is in their midst, is what makes you evil.

If, at some point in this thread before your name was not mentioned as a harbinger of evil, please do not think this absolves you of any evil doery.

Most likely, you have in fact at some point been a very naughty, very distracting element of evil. Management apologizes for not seeing to the remedy of this oversight earlier.

*dies giggling*

*pouts...*

heh.

*nods*

See??

Last Thought

Am feeling frustrated.

Dammit.

*Sniffles*

Well, if you stopped read this thread for a little while, you wouldn't be so distracted by things. :D

Well, if you stopped read this thread for a little while, you wouldn't be so distracted by things. :D

I did....for a total of two hours since friggin 330...

just my words won't work.

*flops on the floor and pouts up at M13*

Iz not fair...

I hate it when my words don't work.

*pouts...*

heh.

*nods*

See??

Last Thought

Am feeling frustrated.

Dammit.

*Sniffles*

you are sooooo fuggin cute. i cant wait to have you gigging in my motherfucking bed.

Don't worry, me dear, yours have never been a cause of illness. Fever like symptoms perhaps, but never illness.

Well that is a relief I must say!

But I...I...it was...I mean...I never...

groans

...ah well, it was worth a try! :D

evil grin

*grins and shakes his head*

I think there's a little more than some truth to it...

And I think it's the fact that you're a sneaky naughty, the kind of naughty that people often don't even realize is in their midst, is what makes you evil.

Maybe I am evil...I felt oddly proud at that description!

you are sooooo fuggin cute. i cant wait to have you giggling in my motherfucking bed.

*grins big big*

Iz it bad form to admit that I can not decide whether I want to be GAGGED in your bed or giggling???

*sighs and ponders this*

*grins big big*

Iz it bad form to admit that I can not decide whether I want to be GAGGED in your bed or giggling???

*sighs and ponders this*

Turns....

Twinkin... we take turns so very very well.

and dammit.. i want both!

See? A sure sign of evil.

*nods sagely*

In that case I'd better just continue along with my sneakily naughty ways and try to stay out of too much trouble...whilst getting into just enough to ensure my 'evil' status doesn't slip resulting in my being cut off from the cookies ;)

In that case I'd better just continue along with my sneakily naughty ways and try to stay out of too much trouble...whilst getting into just enough to ensure my 'evil' status doesn't slip resulting in my being cut off from the cookies ;)

*hysterical giggling*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back