Precision Screwdrivers

BobaFetaCheese

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Posts
2,579
You don't need one there's 8000 of them lying around in the junk drawer, toolbox, wherever. You need one you tear the fucking house apart looking for it.
 
And along the same lines, why do they make eyeglass repair kits and the glasses themselves so fucking tiny that you need your glasses to see what you're doing?
 
I laughed.

Put it back when done w it :D

Tell kids and the ex that. I know where my shit is. Usually. Don't normally even use the damn things but one boy builds gaming machines and uses them all the time. However no matter how smart he is, he's still a 15 yo boy and has no clue what organization is.
 
Tell kids and the ex that. I know where my shit is. Usually. Don't normally even use the damn things but one boy builds gaming machines and uses them all the time. However no matter how smart he is, he's still a 15 yo boy and has no clue what organization is.

You have my boy? Shit...so you are the new daddy...:D
 
Don't gnaw off your foot yet. The trap may still open. Work at the hinges and springs a bit more. Don't get the pivots bloody; they'll only stick. Pee a lot, get dehydrated -- you may gain enough slack to work your way out. Shorting-out your cell battery won't help.
 
Back
Top