Too Much Like Math Homework.

The late Paul Fussell tagged Tampa Bay as the peasant capital of America. We have more trailer parks, bowling alleys, nude bars, Hooters, and awful arts/culture venues than anyplace else. If you cant make it in Detroit you take the bus to Tampa.

Any fiction writers (besides you) who capture the magic of your fabulous city? I'm aware of Carl Hiasson, but he's a little tame for my tastes.

Hey JBJ. I liked Act 1 of Trailer Trash Tales. If it wasn't for the N word, you'd probably get decent ratings. I'm surprised you don't have it linked in your sig line. (Check your PM's)

You gonna have a preacher come around to the trailer park? Or send your double-wide honey down to church? That would get a big Yeehaw out of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The current score is way too harsh.

I liked the sparse style, but it does need some editing (who doesn't)...a few things jerk the reader from the story it seems to me.

Very noiry.

Glad you put yourself out here.

Congrats on getting your story up JBJ now lets see if pilot comes on here to eat some crow

Congrats on getting your story up JBJ now lets see if pilot comes on here to eat some crow

I had no idea it was approved till I got a PM.

I dont care about the scores or feedback, I just wanna piss off readers :)

....I dont care about the scores or feedback, I just wanna piss off readers :)

That's the purpose of putting it in your sig line - more readers to piss off. I very rarely get Red H's, but I get a lot of pissed off readers. :D

I read it and left a comment, but now I don't see the comment?

I think the score is much too low, probably Troll Effect?

Perhaps a bit too sparse in descriptions, but just enough for getting that disgusted feeling that you were looking for.

I take it this could be a series of stories about Trailer Trash?

I'd suggest that you could use it to stress safe sex, otherwise Woody is going to get drippy dick and crabs.
:D

He has comments turned off on the story. I commented on another thread.

Eat some crow after four years of claimed birthing pains and the delivery of a single short vignette? pluuuzee! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He has comments turned off on the story. I commented on another thread.

Eat some crow after four years of claimed birthing pains and the delivery of a single short vignette? pluuuzee! :rolleyes:

No eat crow because you insisted he never wrote this story.

And we all know how original you are with your insults, now that JB published something here you're going to have to dig deep for something new.

Just don't try to hard, wouldn't want you to fry that pea brain of yours.

This message is hidden because lovecraft68 is on your ignore list.

Anyone who is wondering why I responded to an earlier idiot post--it was quoted by another poster. Lovecraft68's obsession with me leads him to team up with anyone who he can use to tee off on me. The height of obsessed jealousy.

No eat crow because you insisted he never wrote this story.

And we all know how original you are with your insults, now that JB published something here you're going to have to dig deep for something new.

Just don't try to hard, wouldn't want you to fry that pea brain of yours.

Ignore PILOT. Comments should be ON but who effing knows. Could be that PILOTs on IGGY and cant post a comment. Awwwww.

I read it and left a comment, but now I don't see the comment?

I think the score is much too low, probably Troll Effect?

Perhaps a bit too sparse in descriptions, but just enough for getting that disgusted feeling that you were looking for.

I take it this could be a series of stories about Trailer Trash?

I'd suggest that you could use it to stress safe sex, otherwise Woody is going to get drippy dick and crabs.
:D

Yes. It could evolve into a series of trailer trash stories.

My style is evolving. The goal is just enough description and chatter to trigger the imagination without a lotta verbage. Raymond Carver comes to mind.

Ignore PILOT. Comments should be ON but who effing knows. Could be that PILOTs on IGGY and cant post a comment. Awwwww.

Then you turned the comments on again. I tried to comment there, and it didn't take it, so I commented on another thread--and I didn't deep six your story either (which is more than either you or your friend, Lovecraft68, would do for me).

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=844935

Last edited:
Yes. It could evolve into a series of trailer trash stories.

My style is evolving. The goal is just enough description and chatter to trigger the imagination without a lotta verbage. Raymond Carver comes to mind.

I liked that spare quality. but there were a few places that needed work. I think I gave it a 4, not because it was a 'disgusting view of the underbelly of society', but because it didn't go far enough to make me stop reading, or puke. :eek: :D

What's in Woody's mind? A glimpse into his world view, and a crack whore in hand might be interesting, in a Noir way.

There was no real conflict in the story which made it more of a vignette. only 1150 words?

Yes, under 1,200 words, the only one he's posted in forever after years of threads telling us what he's working on, and the subject of numerous threads here. JBJ really knows how to work the crowd, while expending practically no effort of his own. He's even picked up a vulture for a sidekick along the way. :D

Last edited:
I liked that spare quality. but there were a few places that needed work. I think I gave it a 4, not because it was a 'disgusting view of the underbelly of society', but because it didn't go far enough to make me stop reading, or puke. :eek: :D

What's in Woody's mind? A glimpse into his world view, and a crack whore in hand might be interesting, in a Noir way.

There was no real conflict in the story which made it more of a vignette. only 1150 words?

I thought 1150 was 400 words too many.

The conflicts in the trailer trash life style; these people are life's scavengers, at any moment in time theyre alert to whatever opportunities come along, to take them a wee bit further down the road. Wanda isnt interested in a relationship, she's interested in surviving.

A '4' is prolly generous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea it was approved till I got a PM.

I dont care about the scores or feedback, I just wanna piss off readers :)

I suppose tuning off comments would add to the anger, but the comments are part of the fun there.

I suppose tuning off comments would add to the anger, but the comments are part of the fun there.

I have no problem with comments, I enjoy the acrimony I create on other sites :) I'll check the buttons and see whats up.

OK, the story comments are now ON. I assumed the YES radio buttons applied to both questions about feedback.

So, I guess the point is that after all of those years of threads where you were talking about what you were writing to honor us with here at Literotica that you didn't even know how to submit a story--and that, faced with being told you hadn't done something right in submitting it, you assumed that there just must be something wrong with the guy who pointed it out. Guess we'll see your sidekick's spin on this in a couple of mintues--well, those who open his posts will.

A '4' is prolly generous.

It was an encouragement, really to write.

Yeah this was flawed, but you can improve the next one.

Maybe you can capture the wretched existence of the peasant class that Americans ignore. And light the way to a new tomorrow, where the Shining City is real and not a fabrication of the 1%?

:) I'm not holding my breath either.

Back