men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharing

Happy to chat about the wonderful fun we have had sharing her with other men.
Yahoo messenger at theodorejernst
 
I am definitely against my wife being penetrates by another guy, but I fantasize about my wife and I talking to a younger, very athletic type guy at a bar and her giving him an incredible blowjob in front of me, making him cum and walking away from him.
 
Happy to chat about the wonderful fun we have had sharing her with other men.
Yahoo messenger at theodorejernst
I couldn't agree more. My wife and I are having a fabulous, exciting time. She's made her lover a permanent part of her life, and she sees him often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bps
not sure if I see the difference...

Lol I can see how on this particular thread that statement could be considered ambiguous. What I meant was I wish my wife would leave me for someonelse. I want to see her ,happily, with someother man.
 
Lol I can see how on this particular thread that statement could be considered ambiguous. What I meant was I wish my wife would leave me for someonelse. I want to see her ,happily, with someother man.

God Bill, don't be so dense.

I understand BiTodd
 
I was recently on my wife's laptop, and I saw that she left a folder open. In it all of the pictures featured our son's friend. A few of them were of him shirtless at the beach.

Ever since then I've fantasized about the two of them hooking up.
 
I kind of don't doubt it. I'd pay good money to get them alone in a room together and not have them know I set it up.
 
I would love to watch my girlfriend having sex with a other guy. It would so hot to see her wnjoying it and cumming on his cock.

I had a friend who watched is gf sucking me. It was real hot just bad i never a chance to retirn the favor by letting my gf sucking him
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top