Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning INL and UBW.
Happy Friday evening TT!

INL, Have you gotten any bids from Daddies on those heel pics? I'm assuming your PMs exploded!
I like the idea of summer panti-less Fridays!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday to all luscious little girls and unshaven Daddies! (It's a look!)

Good morning buttercup! I hope you were able to fall back asleep after that spring storm woke you after midnight

(Doing the Friday Happy Dance - drinking coffee - trying not to step on the cat...) "Good Morning to all my beautiful sisters - the Baby Girls who play here, and to the many Daddies who cum and go;) in search of their own Littles. Special Good Mornings and loving hugs to sisters TT and INL and to poor Cookie - that was sort of a whopping good storm last night! Hope it didn't disrupt your sleep too much. (Or Flirts?) And Good Morning and Happy Friday to all the Daddies too, especially Daddy UBW and Daddy Stan who are both here early today too. Happy Friday to all!":D

(Doing the Friday Happy Dance - drinking coffee - trying not to step on the cat...) "Good Morning to all my beautiful sisters - the Baby Girls who play here, and to the many Daddies who cum and go;) in search of their own Littles. Special Good Mornings and loving hugs to sisters TT and INL and to poor Cookie - that was sort of a whopping good storm last night! Hope it didn't disrupt your sleep too much. (Or Flirts?) And Good Morning and Happy Friday to all the Daddies too, especially Daddy UBW and Daddy Stan who are both here early today too. Happy Friday to all!":D

Happy Friday little girls........:D

PEACHES!!!!! Good morning! How was the storm? Need a warm up on your coffee?

Hi Sister!! How are you doing? You have been missed! BIG HUGS!!!!

Just trying to shake a cold and busy at work. Off to do some shopping for the house tomorrow. Might find what i need lol *hugs back* Aw thank you. Missed you guys too, just had a bad week and haven't been in a good place to be around people so to speak

Happy Friday evening TT!

INL, Have you gotten any bids from Daddies on those heel pics? I'm assuming your PMs exploded!

Happy Friday to all luscious little girls and unshaven Daddies! (It's a look!)

Good morning buttercup! I hope you were able to fall back asleep after that spring storm woke you after midnight

Thank you Stan, mine was so exciting, i did washing, unpacked some more boxes, rearranged some things. Fun stuff ;)

*loving hugs back* Oh i LOVE storms. I hope nothing was damaged.

Good Morning to all those who reside and occasionally peeks in..

We will hopefully be working on that hole in my wall this weekend.. and the boys have a camping trip planned for tomorrow evening..If the weather hold up ( which is GORGEOUS again today, btw) then they should have a ton of fun!

Happy early Mother's Day to all who celebrate. May your weekend be filled with love and respect..
and edible cupcake flowers...:D

img_5800.jpg

We will hopefully be working on that hole in my wall this weekend.. and the boys have a camping trip planned for tomorrow evening..If the weather hold up ( which is GORGEOUS again today, btw) then they should have a ton of fun!

Happy early Mother's Day to all who celebrate. May your weekend be filled with love and respect..

img_5800.jpg

Awww that's an awesome idea.

Yes Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there

Good morning (and Friday evening) to you all. :)

RA, thank you for the cupcake bouquet! Those look so yummy!!
It sounds like you have a productive weekend planned! I'm sure the kiddos will have fun camping!

INL, I seldom wear panties anyway, so I'm way ahead of ya! ;) Have a gorgeous day!

Peaches, yes..that storm never seemed to end. I fell back asleep, as did Flirt. Enjoy date night!!!
hope he is well rested for you. Whenever you mention him I think of that sticker on your back window...hehe.

Mutato, I'm all for storms, but like your daughter, my son isn't fond of them either.

Hello and hugs to everyone !!! Have a beautiful day!

My Little One is spending the weekend with her family, helping her mother clean out a great-aunt's home. The woman was in her 80s, was a spinster college professor. I offered to help them clean, but both my Little One and my wife said no: I have far too many books as it is. Hate them both!!!

My Little One is one semester away from receiving a Master's, something she never thought she could achieve. She partied too much her Freshman and Sophomore years, until she found me. I straightened her out, for sure ;)

(whew it's tough multi quoting...LOL)

Happy Friday evening TT!

t

LOL, thank you for the chuckle. No, I haven't had one PM. Hmmm...I wonder if that's a sign. :rolleyes:

(Doing the Friday Happy Dance - drinking coffee - trying not to step on the cat...) "Good Morning to all my beautiful sisters - the Baby Girls who play here, and to the many Daddies who cum and go;) in search of their own Littles. Special Good Mornings and loving hugs to sisters TT and INL and to poor Cookie - that was sort of a whopping good storm last night! Hope it didn't disrupt your sleep too much. (Or Flirts?) And Good Morning and Happy Friday to all the Daddies too, especially Daddy UBW and Daddy Stan who are both here early today too. Happy Friday to all!":

Yay for the happy dance!! Tonight is your date night, right?

Happy Friday little girls........:D

Happy friday daddy G.

Just trying to shake a cold and busy at work. Off to do some shopping for the house tomorrow. Might find what i need lol *hugs back* Aw thank you. Missed you guys too, just had a bad week and haven't been in a good place to be around people so to speak

I hope your shopping was successful! We are here for you when you need us. :rose:

and edible cupcake flowers...

img_5800.jpg

Happy Mother's Day to you too Sweet RA. I hope your project comes to an uneventful finish. You'll get some alone time since its a boys' trip??

Good morning (and Friday evening) to you all. :)

INL, I seldom wear panties anyway, so I'm way ahead of ya! ;) Have a gorgeous day!

Hello and hugs to everyone !!! Have a beautiful day!

Giggles---Cookie, you are incorrigible ;):devil: Have a wonderful weekend!

My Little One is spending the weekend with her family, helping her mother clean out a great-aunt's home. The woman was in her 80s, was a spinster college professor. I offered to help them clean, but both my Little One and my wife said no: I have far too many books as it is. Hate them both!!!

My Little One is one semester away from receiving a Master's, something she never thought she could achieve. She partied too much her Freshman and Sophomore years, until she found me. I straightened her out, for sure ;)

Hi daddy Rj. It's good to see you here. I bet you straightened your Little One out. LOL. And one can never have too many books!

Cookie, my love, I can't wait to see you in your heels....all of them.

I did just stumble out of the Daddy man cave and might be just a teensy weensy lushy

Hmmmm HMMM!! ~raising an eyebrow, hands on my hips~

Daddy needs to stay out of the Daddy cave for awhile. ;)

Last edited:

Hi! Yes, I would suspect you already have several storage units full of books, scattered all around town. :)

That is wonderful that she is so close to her Masters!! Another reason us little girls need our daddies. :heart:

Good evening, Peaches! Home from work already!? How on earth did you swing that?! No matter...I just hope you had a good day! :heart:

PEACHES!!!!! Good morning! How was the storm? Need a warm up on your coffee?

"OOooops! Sorry. :eek: Too late. I'd have loved one but was in a big hurry this morning - time for the new buggy's first oil change. I know my little sister Cookie can relate to this - it was an absolute THRILL to get the oil changed and NOT get word of some major repair being needed, and to hear them tell me what a great little car I have now too. Woooo Hooooo!:D"

Good evening, Peaches! Home from work already!? How on earth did you swing that?! No matter...I just hope you had a good day! :heart:

"Yep - took the car in for the oil change and dropped it off this morning - one of my co-workers took me back over there after work and dropped me off but it meant I had to leave when SHE was ready to go. It was okay though - Dr left early today and we locked the doors and turned over the phones and WORKED! I got a LOT done! It was a great day. How was YOURS and Flirt-man's? Did you get a nap?":kiss:

"Yep - took the car in for the oil change and dropped it off this morning - one of my co-workers took me back over there after work and dropped me off but it meant I had to leave when SHE was ready to go. It was okay though - Dr left early today and we locked the doors and turned over the phones and WORKED! I got a LOT done! It was a great day. How was YOURS and Flirt-man's? Did you get a nap?":kiss:

Woohoo!!! You were very productive today!

He isn't feeling well and has been sleeping for 2 hours so far. Every time I wake him, he falls right back asleep. He is a little warm, but nothing I'm too concerned about. His little body just needs to rest to recover. I'm not treating him with anything and letting the low fever do its job.

img_5800.jpg

"OMG:eek: Had to look twice before I realized they WERE cupcake flowers - FABULOUS - now if they were just dark chocolate!!!! ;) Enjoy the peace and quiet (that's YOUR Mother's Day present right?)" (((HUGS)))

Woohoo!!! You were very productive today!

He isn't feeling well and has been sleeping for 2 hours so far. Every time I wake him, he falls right back asleep. He is a little warm, but nothing I'm too concerned about. His little body just needs to rest to recover. I'm not treating him with anything and letting the low fever do its job.

"Oh poor sweetie - if he's sleeping voluntarily.....:( Keep me posted if we need to get him to the doctor's or anything this weekend - or if you all need to get to the store again, okay? Sending (((hugs))) and cuddles and lots of love!":rose:

"Hi Daddy RJ - nice to see YOU again too! INL is absolutely right - there is NO SUCH THING as too many books":rose:

"Oh poor sweetie - if he's sleeping voluntarily.....:( Keep me posted if we need to get him to the doctor's or anything this weekend - or if you all need to get to the store again, okay? Sending (((hugs))) and cuddles and lots of love!":rose:

I'll keep you updated. :) I'll be sure to tell him his Miss Peaches sent cuddles and love!
I am going to take advantage of the 'break' , slip into the tub and fire up the jets.

Peaches, yes..that storm never seemed to end. I fell back asleep, as did Flirt. Enjoy date night!!!
hope he is well rested for you. Whenever you mention him I think of that sticker on your back window...hehe.

Yay for the happy dance!! Tonight is your date night, right?

"Yes sisters, tonight is date night - we both have the same pizza (mine is ready to go in the oven when he calls - should be soon now) If it's a typical Friday night though Cookie he may start to fall asleep the minute his belly is full and he's sitting in his recliner with his feet up, beer in hand, dog on lap ("his other favorite female")." (Giggles) "Now if we weren't long distance tonight I'm fairly certain that I could wake him up and get him to take interest in his surroundings again......":devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back