Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pics to go with an even more beautiful soul. I look forward to seeing what your crazy imagination brings to us all.
:rose:
 
I wish computer screens could teleport.

Pack your parka darling, your thin skin might not be able to handle the temps over here.. ;)

The only thing wrong with that photo is that it doesn't include your lips ;)

And that's why there are a few photos to pick from! lol you..

Beautiful pics to go with an even more beautiful soul. I look forward to seeing what your crazy imagination brings to us all.
:rose:

Thank you, now I'm feeling the pressure with the use of this "crazy" bit.. xo
 
Thank you :) I've wandered around your thread before but I seem to be out of luck when it comes to finding a photo of you.. Looks like a subscription needs to be in the works! xo

You're quite welcome :)
Hmmm. I guess I'll have to help you find some.
 
Damn darlin! That's a helluva rack! Your moma should be proud of what she made.
 
As an introduction...

In this thread you will find photos of myself as well as anything else I feel like sharing, namely art. (Poetry, public art, erotic writing, paintings, etc.) It will be a collage of sorts..of me as well as of anyone else who feels like contributing. I hope we can all enjoy ourselves!


And to begin..

Wow, such amazing breasts. Truly lovely.
 
This is something I wrote a few months ago, and feel like sharing. :)

Illumination

And when his breath falters and every fiber of his being clings to my name...I know I can’t live without him. The utterance of those two syllables, my becoming his. Not in a forfeiture of ownership, but from my own volition. Even as his seed resounds inside of me, filling me to my deepest depth, I crave his soul. Our soul, tangled on the cusp of our mingled breaths. The wholeness that comes from our ragged moans, and breaking hearts. Foreheads pressed together, tendons easing fingers away from engraving skin. Passion’s lesson unfurling in our bodies, consuming us even as our muscles move to repose. Our exposed limbs, our glorious nudity, our primal position; the intentionality of our actions define us. Our intellect illuminates this pleasure, giving it substance to withstand our own mistakes.
 
Beautiful pics and even more beautiful words. Glad you started a thread. I hope you enjoy yourself:)
 
Good morning everyone!

Thank you to all whom have commented so far :) I'm glad people seem interested in the idea!

And since it's been a pretty chill morning (for me) I think we need to start out with a chill kind of photo..
 

Attachments

  • peppermint.jpg
    peppermint.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 9,247
Good morning everyone!

Thank you to all whom have commented so far :) I'm glad people seem interested in the idea!

And since it's been a pretty chill morning (for me) I think we need to start out with a chill kind of photo..

Good day curve!
Delightful to see your sexy self
kisses for those cute toes :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top