Christmas Shopping

JoanneA

Literotica Guru
Say some things you want. I asked for a Chromecast and an eBay gift card.

I want a new deck of oracle cards and a new deck of tarot cards. I have been a good girl and not bought any for over 6 months!! :eek:

998e385aa4899c19e938e93aaef64deb.jpg

This is a case + keyboard for an iPad. It would make a great gift for somebody who writes emails or blurbs online and uses a few apps.

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!

"SIDI MTB Drako Carbon SRS Women's Cycling Shoes" White I Pink Fluo

I want a custom mandola but I'll need to sell some lenses to pay for it.

I want very few new material things anymore; time to buy more experiences.

Ok, I just found out what a "mandola" is. Hypoxia, that's not very mature.

Teakettle. Pref. ceramic interior. 2 or 3 people. Stovetop.

Thinly slice a small piece (no need to peel) and add a scoop of sugar. Steep and eat. Here's an article from a group in San Diego who might be more crazier than Hypoxia.

ZOMG Hypoxia is gangster as fuck

Whoa. Whoa! He drank that shit and then beat this mother to death with her own baby. Just ripped it right out of her arms and started hitting her with it.

d0Xnc.png

Pfwoar... dude. You've got a problem. This is not what I ordered. Do you want this instead?

Attachments

• TwoLopsAndAMouse.JPG
    TwoLopsAndAMouse.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
On Your Wish List

I would recommend these for pretty much any guy. Aneros website I pop it in when I jerk off and it cuts the time in half. They come in a couple different models; if your fam is cool with unwrapping them, then your happy holidays will be all that much more merrier. Lots of places sell them.

I don't see it on Hulu, but there's a movie you can rent on VUDU for $3.99 called "Summer Stock" that I haven't seen in a long time. It will make you feel good about yourself. There's lots of tap dancing and singing, and Judy Garland is fat.

I think giving subscriptions to video services or magazines is pretentious unless selected carefully. I wouldn't ask for it myself.

I want a big, sparkly piece of jewelry from Tiffany. Not an engagement ring or anything like that, just a lovely bauble. I can be high maintenance at Christmas time.

Back