Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, i think i've missed a lot. Hi everyone.....daddies and girls. I hope each of you had a good week. I guess i'll have to go back and figure things out..:confused:

hi Daddy. :kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

INL...glad to see you! Come sit on my blankie with mes and have hot cocoa with lots of marshmallows and I'll catch you up! Or you can just have hot cocoa on my blankie with me (anyone is welcome) while you read the threads!

Hugs and kisses :kiss:
Keri

INL...glad to see you! Come sit on my blankie with mes and have hot cocoa with lots of marshmallows and I'll catch you up! Or you can just have hot cocoa on my blankie with me (anyone is welcome) while you read the threads!

Hugs and kisses :kiss:
Keri

hi Keri! You're feeling better?? Mmm hot cocoa....yes please. :kiss:

Daddy sent this to me and I had to share

IMG-20130125-WA0012_zpsb6ebc85b.jpg

good evening

Hope all the baby girls and their daddies are having a great day!

Big hug to those that want or need it.

TT I love that pic he sent you. I'm thinking of doing a similar pose ina cute little outfit holding a stuffed monkey I've got ... and use it as my avatar. Yes, folks, mine will randomly change just like Baby Girl's hair on Criminal Minds!

Helloand good evening to all my sexy sissies and all the lovely Daddies!

My sig will be changing tonight after work .. *excited giggle and a kiss blown to a special Daddy*

Now .. I must go sweep. Ugh. Will be needing a muscle relaxer and a go cider after work, and once the baby is in bed tonight!

TT I love that pic he sent you. I'm thinking of doing a similar pose ina cute little outfit holding a stuffed monkey I've got ... and use it as my avatar.

*grins* Thank you. Me too. Oh that sounds super cute and sure to drive the daddies wild ;)

saw this and had to share

"Every little girl wants

a Daddy who will brag about her.

Someone who is so proud

he’s dying to tell the whole world

just how special and brave and cute she is.

Someone who sees all her best qualities

but knows when to wrap her up in his arms

and make all the monsters go away

until she’s ready for her feet again."

"Every little girl wants

Someone who is so proud

That is a great poem...it its how I feel as a Daddy.

"Well, it's sort of an improvement I suppose. It's really NOT that hard SugarBunny to say 'Hello to all the Daddies and all the Baby Girls' - then we'll all say hello back and welcome to the thread and want to make friends..... Unless, of course, that isn't what you want. As has been previously mentioned - by myself and by others - we ARE a family - and we sisters hang pretty tight and are fairly protective of each other and of the Daddies who come around most often. There is a LOT of genuine LOVE here - not just simple lust. If that's what you're looking for I truly want to recommend the personals. I know you'd get lots of responses to your overtures. But if you WANT to be part of our family it's time for you to start talking to US too. Have a good evening and stay well.":rose:

Found this on Tumblr.... WOW!!!!!! Yes PLEASE??????

"Dirty little secrets.
To be laying down, spread wide as Daddy’s fingers push and pull relentlessly like a piston into places that I didn’t even know I had. Forehead to forehead, his voice in a lust filled growley tone as we share each breath he demands, “Give it to me, girl. It belongs to me. Stop holding back, cum for me!” The other arm holding me close to his strong body, almost in a cradle as he brings me again and again yet still demands more. Only to stop when I can no longer breathe and tears begin to roll down my face, only then does he push himself inside soft and slow, kissing each tear away, whispering how beautiful my release is."

Found this on Tumblr.... WOW!!!!!! Yes PLEASE??????

"Dirty little secrets.
To be laying down, spread wide as Daddy’s fingers push and pull relentlessly like a piston into places that I didn’t even know I had. Forehead to forehead, his voice in a lust filled growley tone as we share each breath he demands, “Give it to me, girl. It belongs to me. Stop holding back, cum for me!” The other arm holding me close to his strong body, almost in a cradle as he brings me again and again yet still demands more. Only to stop when I can no longer breathe and tears begin to roll down my face, only then does he push himself inside soft and slow, kissing each tear away, whispering how beautiful my release is."

Oh I love that. Thank you for sharing. I totally agree with your yes please

TT, hope it's ok if I share this!

"Every little girl wants

Someone who is so proud

My First Post

Hello everyone. This is my first post as a new DADDY. My beautiful Little was wonderful enough to show me this site and I am proud to join it and tell everyone what a wonderful Baby she is.

We've only been together a couple of months and have continually redefined our relationship till now I think we are both settled. She loves me and loves making me happy. And I love her and ove making her happy. And seeing her happy is the happiest thing I've ever seen.

Please say hello to me and if any other Daddies want to talk I'm happy to take any advice to keep my Babygirl skipping and giggling. And Littles too please. How does your Daddy make your heart sing?

Thank you
DC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back