How to edit posted stories...?

emari

Experienced
Joined
Jul 19, 2013
Posts
55
So I posted a story a while ago, and then a bit later I had an idea to continue it, so I posted that as a seperate story, but I'm now on my third part and there's probably going to be more, so for organisations sake, could anybody tell me if there's a way that I can edit them and therefore make them into a chaptered series? Thanks.
 
So I posted a story a while ago, and then a bit later I had an idea to continue it, so I posted that as a seperate story, but I'm now on my third part and there's probably going to be more, so for organisations sake, could anybody tell me if there's a way that I can edit them and therefore make them into a chaptered series? Thanks.

Yes, there is, but I can't remember all the details. Post this again in the AH {Authors' Hangout} and someone there will be able to tell you.
 
if your stories are titled [story title], chapter x, lit should take care of it automatically for you. is that not the case?

ed
 
With the next installment of your story, make the the title -

Story Title Ch. 03

Then in the note field, ask Laurel to change the titles of the previous stories to -

Story Title Ch. 01
Story Title Ch. 02

you should include a link to each of the prior stories so she doesn't have to look them up.

If that doesn't get it done, PM Laurel with your request.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top