Dystopian Society: Trapped in porn

bizarrok

Virgin
Joined
May 6, 2016
Posts
29
Let's say that in a dystopian world, women who do porn cannot leave. They will be shunned by family and won't get a job, and the only way to support themselves is that they continue doing porn. Some women do few videos that are forgotten, but they are discovered later and suffer the same backlash: no family or jobs. They have do porn again and shift to milf and gilf porn.
 
Because it's pretty much a guaranteed job for life, some women jump at the chance of getting in. Those "model interview" casting couch tropes are now a real thing, and the competition to get in is harsh.
 
Kinda like the way it's now.:rolleyes:
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Or set it in a Mideast-type tribalist culture where every village has a specialty -- some make rugs, or brassware, or provide tailors, or dentists... or male and female prostitutes. This village raises their children learning the fine and rough arts of satisfaction (reported, not described, because LIT) and, when they reach 18, send them in bands to ply their craft in caravansaries along trade routes.

We follow a trader in the course of their convoy across a region. At every stop, the local whorehouse is staffed with siblings or cousins of those in previous and next stops. Doing sisters (or brothers) at successive stops is comforting. "If I'm buggering al-Tadwa, this must be Masur town." Unless they change towns.
 
Hi Hypoxia.

You're the first person I'm replying to here on this site.
:)

As for this thread so far: idk. As the Madonna-whore dichotomy is alive and well in the world, a world with such a caste system would likely have a dichotomization of women: perhaps not too unlike a Handmaiden's Tale (note: I only read very small parts of that book and saw the movie made years ago). Most women would be more priggish than women of this world—at least the West: perhaps like Gorean freewomen.

Perhaps too, like gladiators of Rome, while a few voluntarily entered the profession, most, if I understand correctly, were slaves.

The thing is, in our world, I presume that most women get into the sex industry to make quick money and then GTFO: one's assets depreciating rather quickly, to say little of attrition due to diseases.
 
Back
Top