How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

  • YES

    Votes: 48 16.4%
  • NO

    Votes: 148 50.5%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BEFORE

    Votes: 62 21.2%
  • OTHER

    Votes: 35 11.9%

  • Total voters
    293
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really ain't THAT fucking stupid, are you?

Are you seeking the truth or are you just looking to insult me because I disagree with you? You obviously don't know the history or the evidence to say that to me like that.
 
Agreed.

bluefooted-booby.jpg



awww you showed me your booby. I feel honored.
 
Are you going to Heaven?

Yes I am, but not because of anything that I did. It's all because of what Jesus Christ did for me on the cross. Anyone that goes to hell, goes there because they choose to reject Jesus Christ's free gift of salvation.
 
When you type in all caps it's like walking up to people and screaming in their face. Please stop.
 
Make a case for why any of us would want to spend an eternity with you in Heaven. Or with people who think the way you do.

Use both sides of the paper, if necessary.

It's not about spending eternity in heaven with me, it's about spending eternity with the Lord God who created you and fulfilling the eternal purposes that He has for you. He would me YOU Royalty in heaven and co heirs with His Son Jesus Christ to ruleand reign forever with Him. Since God created all things, don't you think He knows how to give you an exciting existence with Him?
 
Heaven won't have me and Hell is afraid I'll take over! :devil:

God will accept you if you will simply humble yourself before Him and accept His offer of Salvation through Jesus Christ, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and turning to Him for salvation.
 
It's not about spending eternity in heaven with me, it's about spending eternity with the Lord God who created you and fulfilling the eternal purposes that He has for you. He would me YOU Royalty in heaven and co heirs with His Son Jesus Christ to ruleand reign forever with Him. Since God created all things, don't you think He knows how to give you an exciting existence with Him?

Sounds like God's Grindr ad.
 
God will accept you if you will simply humble yourself before Him and accept His offer of Salvation through Jesus Christ, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and turning to Him for salvation.

Jesus does not work at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. Trust me. Although those fuckers are closed Sundays.
 
God will accept you if you will simply humble yourself before Him and accept His offer of Salvation through Jesus Christ, believing that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and turning to Him for salvation.

We've had lit members rise from the dead.

It can't be that hard.
 
Millions of volts at His fingertips with you, as yet, unsinged suggests that he is. He seemed OK with some racy passages in His Holy Canon, so I think you're aiight.

He has to be forgiving---otherwise he'd have no one to talk to.
 
Mrs. t has promised me my last whitewater run after i pass. I just hope that it doesn't start with a :flush:.
 
Yes there is.....


We have our place too....


I figure if you go to Hell for fuckin' and suckin' and drinkin' and cursin' and all the other fun stuff, it must be a happenin' place with all the party hardy folks.
 
My favorite so far. :D

Oh it gets better.

I ended up dating one of "The Risen" from here. She pulled it under a different name before I showed up and I never knew till after she moved on....

Then come to find out she was married to another one of our parishioners during that time and I never knew that either.

I dont ask a lot of questions....

lol
 
Aw, he left.

I wanted to hear about God's happy ending!
 
What makes you think it's a fairy tale? Do you know the history of why men place their faith in Jesus Christ?

It seems to me that your time would have been spent more profitably today in Sunday school. You haven't learned the most basic lesson about faith. Faith is not a belief in things known or seen. No disputed history lesson is going to bring anyone to believe in The Word. Faith is a choice.

Also, read The Gospels to learn about the life and ministry of Christ. He did not stand on a soapbox and shout from the corner. He lived and walked with sinners. He broke bread with them. He got to know and be known before He ever gave a sermon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top