Naughty At Work - Pics, Gifs, & Personal Posts

tumblr_nqwpjpe3M11qb42qto1_1280.jpg
 
tumblr_nye9qqksju1thp5dpo1_1280.jpg


Now I know what the couch in his office is for. It’s for splitting open young interns on his THICK fucking dick. I thought I was bleeding at first, but I was just soooo wet. Never have I been so stuffed full of cock! We both came hard and I waddled back to my desk. His cum kept running out of me all afternoon and in spite of the tissues in my panties, I left a wet spot on my chair. I was fucking worthless the rest of the day. I know I’m not the only one riding that big thing and I couldn’t care less!
 
tumblr_nxoeurhIWG1rbb1juo1_400.gif




Mr. Crude was worried when he was called in to see the new head of Human Resources. When he entered her office, she smiled and said, “I’ve heard good things about you. If they prove to be true and not simply rumors, we’ll get along just fine.”

As he was about to respond, she stood up, walked in front of her desk and started unbuttoning her blouse. “I hope you don’t mind. I’d rather be safe than sorry. Cum on my blouse or jacket might be frowned upon. I suggest you get out of your clothes, just to be safe.”

She then got on her knees and waited for him to offer his cock to her. When he did she commented, “Oh, yes. I see a long and happy working relationship with you.”

After she finished sucking his cock, she licked her lips and asked, “Is it true what I’ve heard? That you like fucking ass? I certainly hope so!”
 
Mmmmm, DK - this makes me wet as I think about heading back to work tomorrow!! I have employed a new hunk in the sales team, and I think I need to give him a performance review before too long!!

Please let us know how his performance review goes. :)
 
Back
Top