White Girls love Big Black Cock (IR GIFTASTIC)

Does your husband know you love Big Black Cock?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mytrt9Hz981rq93veo1_400.gif

judging from the PMs i'm getting, a lot of the white women here secretly wish they were getting this

tumblr_n120plE0fp1rfcxy6o1_400.gif

judging from the PMs i'm getting, a lot of the white women here secretly wish they were getting this

tumblr_n120plE0fp1rfcxy6o1_400.gif

i hold no strong race biases and my a believer that it is not just size that matters. That said, my limited experience has been that Blacks tend to be more endowed and that size does help.

Regarding that pic, right now i would love to be getting that :devil:

my daughter is married to a black guy and says she's not impressed, and plenty are gay.

my daughter is married to a black guy and says she's not impressed, and plenty are gay.

not saying that I think every black guy is going to be hung like a horse and am sure there are plenty of gay black men... Just mentioning what has been my limited experience.

Never had one and really don't care if it is black or white but would love to try one of those huge cocks!

Never had one and really don't care if it is black or white but would love to try one of those huge cocks!

i hold no strong race biases and my a believer that it is not just size that matters. That said, my limited experience has been that Blacks tend to be more endowed and that size does help.

so many white women wanna try the big black cock. a lot of white girls deny it but they cant resist it.

any white girl who says they wouldnt want to suck this cock and try it at least once is lying.

tumblr_mxpznpfW1x1t46ybno1_250.gif

i think it makes a lot of white guys jealous but who cares

Last edited:

Not about to enter any debate, but yes... I want that!

Last edited:
I wonder how many married white women secretly fantasize about big black cock.

and i wonder how their husbands would feel if they found out.

tumblr_mx9ifeP3Ms1rb627fo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0kjuvcpXf1rfcxy6o1_250.gif

Every white girl wants to try this ride! The contrasting colors is amazing.

Little white pussy vs. Huge Black cock. Who would've thought that people would love seeing this so much.

tumblr_n1oe4v6H6o1sjdrizo1_250.gif

tumblr_n1smucQvrN1s3eztgo1_250.gif

tumblr_mwohg965RF1s159aso2_250.gif

tumblr_n0mbvzwMQz1sm1wk2o1_400.gif

its funny because a lot of white women secretly want this. and a lot of white men secretly want to watch their wives do this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back