Innocent wife gang raped infront of husband

I thank all the Aryans of Aryavarta for genuinely supporting the Black chap.
 
Robert Mugabe is a man of character he has genuinely expressed his gratitude to the Aryans of aryavarta for the support they gave to him during the cruel aparthied period.
 
Mixing is a good idea for the West to follow. We in Aryavarta do not believe in mixing, it even leads to death. Ultimately I might mention the Aryans of Bharat will come and help the Negro.
 
I like to watch my hairy momma get into the shower.:) Then I join her.
 
It makes no difference in Aryavarta our religion and history is on solid roots. Now these roots have been further consolidated by our brilliant politician Dr. M. M. Joshi. so no one can change the history of India to suit their global interests. Indians are determined to protect the Negro.
 
Read the syllabus of Indian schools now all has been corrected. The nuclear bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki did little damage they just killed less than 150,000 people. To do severe damage to India you need several thousand nucleae bombs. Also our population is rural and spread out. I tell you all we Aryans will protect the Negro. The Negro will and has to survive
 
It is done it is official and also true data. Dr. Joshi says Aryans are original Indian people and Sanskrit the mother of all Indo-Europian languages. Dr. M.M. Joshi is a honest person and a great nationalist. We in the Aryan tradition will protect the Negro be sure of that.
 
Just an idea
I would love to read a story about a mature woman teaching her protégé all the forms in the Karma Sutra. Possibly an Indian or Asian woman as the teacher and the woman a white virgin who has been taken in by the kind older woman but now she has to pay her keep.

Love Linnet

not related but it has an indian thread exploiting a white girl
 
We will save the Negro from exploitation we the guys from Aryavarta. most people in all parts of India are pure Aryans accoeding to Rigveda.
 
This Negro has been set up. He is being used by the Europeans. The Negros love the Indian Aryans as Gandhi an Aryan and Aryavarta always protected the Negro.
 
I swear by Ram I will defend the Negro as the true Aryan.

Narasimhan
Madurai
Dravid part of Aryavarta
 
Who the says like this to Sivakumar????Should be a frustrated spinster !!!
M

s.kumar shud be killed said:
incest camel sex gangabang beastality. kumar you dark skinned mudrassi rundee you blackrascal. not only are you black from outside but your inside is dark as hell and cowardly and scheming just as darkness is. you inferiority complex suffering rundeekarni governor does not your mother taught you anything about women or every women is sex object to you blacky. you inbred piece of dirty black mudrassi do you eye your sisters as meat also very much so rundee. hehehehe heeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
The Negro has been raped, enslaved by the Arabs and Europeans. Only the Indians led by the beloved Gandhi worked for him. Now the Negro will again be protected by the humane and kind superpower India.
 
Dear foreigner,

you are doomed to fail. The history of Aryavarta is too well known. With Dr. Joshi on top no matter how much time and money you invest you will be frustrated.

As an Aryan and a fierce Dravidian (from the South) I assure you the Negro will be saved by us.
 
Back
Top