New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)

I’ve been looking to find someone for my wife to JUST chat with and was intrigued with your appeal (as was she) for someone articulate... She is new to this and rather shy about starting conversations, but willing to give it a go just to meet some new people. If you are interested at all, she is 53 and here on Lit as ParisRose. In the process of setting up. a Kik account for her, though she is on hangouts as well. Thanks :)
 
Hi :)

I’ve been looking to find someone for my wife to JUST chat with and was intrigued with your appeal (as was she) for someone articulate... She is new to this and rather shy about starting conversations, but willing to give it a go just to meet some new people. If you are interested at all, she is 53 and here on Lit as ParisRose. In the process of setting up. a Kik account for her, though she is on hangouts as well. Thanks :)

Have her message me on kik same name as here
 
Hi:)
Saw your ad and it intrigued my wife. I set her up with an account here but she’s too shy to initiate conversation, so if your at all interested, she is 53 and ParisRose here on Lit. Trying to get her set up with Kik but in the meantime email and Hangouts work for her. JUST looking for chat buddy... Thanks.
 
Have her message me on kik same name as here

30/M/Ar

I'm looking for a woman who can maintain a pleasant conversation, has a good sense of humor and can be a joy to talk to as well as having an expressive sexuality.

If you care for platonic chat or something naughty, feel free to drop me a message: LagginYa

Hi
Saw your ad and it intrigued my wife. I set her up with an account here but she’s too shy to initiate conversation, so if your at all interested, she is 53 and ParisRose here on Lit. Trying to get her set up with Kik but in the meantime email and Hangouts work for her. JUST looking for chat buddy... Thanks.
 
Fate_Fortune

Looking for creative and descriptive people to chat with me on KIK! Please be open minded. I'm 27/F.

KiK: Fate_Fortune
 
Male Dom for all you Subs out there. You will refer to me as master and you will obey.

On Kik - I invite you to add me: masterdom4you69
 
Kik @ Liide12

Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but whatever happens happens.

My major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, but frankly I'm not trying to push my luck.

25, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik!

I hope to hear from you.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)
 
Bored 28 yr old bbw with a juicy pussy, wanting to see your cock and cumshots ❤ send me pics and vids my kik is shaewrites
 
Last edited:
MWM. Sex life is boring, haven't had any sex this year. Looking for a long-term chat friend. Message me on Kik at LuvsBigGirls69 or send a message here. Either one. :)
 
White male in my late 20s in the South. I used to work as a writer and editor, so I love a woman that can get off with words, and can return the favor. I’ve met some of y’all on here and had some fun on Kik doing role plays, sexting and picture exchanging. I’d love to meet some more. Just looking for women. I don’t care about your age, race or weight, as all women can be sexy so long as they know they’re sexy. My Kik is wrodgers816.
 
37 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
33 wm looking for some females to chat with. Doesn’t have to be naughty, just interesting. Kik is allforfun56 if you wanna chat. Take care.
 
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthiest females for anything goes, real-time cybersex. (No role-play.) Read my advertisement in BDSM Personals for more information. Prefer women over 35, married or attached and cheating on partner, with an insatiable need for loss of sexual control and who have extremely large, long, low-hanging tits and a huge, loose, hairy cunt. (Mature age, married or attached situation and bodily description not prerequisites.) If enjoy masturbation (including directed), filthy dirty talk, filthy name calling, exploring filthy taboos, degradation and humiliation, send private message with username, age range and physical description. Short useless messages with text speak or abbreviations and without username, age range and physical details will be ignored. Visual and voice evidence required. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation necessary. Women only please.
 
30 female from New England. Relatively open to friendly chat orrrr more “adult” chatting

Taking it down since I’m probably already not going to respond to everyone. Sorry 😐



Wish you had left your kik

Would love to chat
 
Married, bi female. Mid 40’s and loves to play. Husband and I don’t do much. I need some excitement. Message me if you can spoil me and give me a good diversion. suburban_sp
 
Alright, I'll try it

I'm a married, 50 year old man who is in search of some fun. First, about me - if it's not sexual chat (I can chat normally, too) I'm a bit of a smart ass. I have a weird sense of humor, and can be a bit of a geek/nerd. I was military brat first, then joined the military myself, so I have plenty of experience with this wonderful country (meaning the US, sorry to folks elsewhere).

If the talk is sexual in nature, I'm a slow starter. I like to feel my partner out (pun intended) and not just get it over with. But, once I'm comfortable, I become more dominant - and that's a mood thing. The only thing that is constant is me wanting to give pleasure, not just take it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Hoosier_Daddy is my handle on KIK
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top