cannot edit profile or log out

Profile won't update at all on New CP...and the bio part is completely blank when I view it on the Old CP. The bio does update on my profile when submitted through Old CP (although it blanks out the field again after saving). However, although the new photo I uploaded shows it's saved in Old CP, no photo actually shows up on my profile now. *SIGH*
 
profile not updating

I am experiencing similar issues while trying to update my bio. A server errror is cited.
 
Ridiculous! Are literotica owners even trained for website programming?? Or was it just a horny idea someone had?
 
NINE months and counting?

Also unable to add biographical info to my profile or correct birthdate. Seriously, mods...this has been going on since last December and you've failed to correct it?
 
At this point I've given up and just assume the site owners don't care anymore. Even if you type in the url for the edit profile page, it still reroutes you to the edit password page. Which means they did this deliberately or that particular page is corrupted and they're too lazy to fix it or give us an explanation.

In short, the site owners and mods don't give a shit about our profiles and they likely never will. All we can hope is that someone else buys the domain that will actually do their fucking job.
 
Won't Save My Profile Updates

Although the success rate in this tread seems pretty unlikely I'm trying anyway.

My profile changes won't save. The error message is: "Can't Save Profile - Server Error"

Does anyone have any suggestions?

~Lush
 
Hello there,
Like the title says I cannot edit my profile here on the forums. Whenever I navigate to the 'Edit Profile' page I instead land on the 'Edit Email and Password' page.
So I tried to relog to see if that might fix my problem, but it turns out I cannot even log out of the forums: when I got the log out button I am redirected to the 'You've logged out' page but I'm still logged in.
Please help.

Go to your profile, and then hit options on the control panel...and save changes :)
 
could SOMEONE delete this entire thread on the basis of "beating a dead horse"????
 
Go to your profile, and then hit options on the control panel...and save changes :)

Sorry to be so stupid ... I am looking at my profile and I need help.

What is the control panel? (sorry, I know I am stupid)
I don't see anything that says "options." Where would I find that?

Wait ... I did find "options." Now I am looking at it, but I don't
see anywhere that allows me to edit my actual profile.

The categories are:
Login and Privacy
Messaging & Notification
Thread Display Options
Date & Time Options
Miscellaneous Options:
- Message Editor Interface
- Forum Skin (whatever the hell that is)
- Forum Language
So, nothing that actually allows me to edit my profile.
Can anyone help, or is editing one's profile still not possible?

Thanks in advance for any help :)
Sam
 
could SOMEONE delete this entire thread on the basis of "beating a dead horse"????


Rae:

1. This horse isn't dead. It seems as if you still cannot edit your profile.

2. "Beating a dead horse" is soooooo politically incorrect these days. Just saying :)

Sam
 
Sorry I know this discussion is a bit dated. But I didn't want to make a new discussion. I can't edit my profile. It keeps taking me to the password page. This sucks because my about me is very outdated.
 
Password reset is going to login page

I have been trying to login to my home page at Literotica so I can post a story. I have tried resetting the password but the link in the email you send me takes me to the login screen not the send new password screen. Hope someone can help.
 
Why oh why can't this be fixed? for a site so big and popular it seems very under resourced.
 
I'm a long time lurker, reader, and listener here at Lit and recently decided to join the fun, create a profile, and contribute to the site and forum/bulletin board. Not being able to add some basic info on my profile here is kind of astonishing (*checks calendar*...yep, it is indeed 2019.) Also quite the headscratcher that it's been a known and ignored issue for so long. So much for that email I sent to the administrators.

I find it amusing that the "How can I change the information in my profile?" FAQ is written to put the onus on me to "keep the information in my profile up-to-date" (even though they won't let me. ha! good one guys!). It's also neat that I'm told I "can alter any of the fields in my profile except my username". Um, what "fields" would those be? :rolleyes: Fun initial experience here so far. I guess by setting expectations so low from the start, there's nowhere to go but up? lol

http://forum.literotica.com/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_update_profile
 
I'll let my signature do the talking while the edit profile feature remains broken.
 
So it's been what, close to three years since this issue came up and still no fix? I was able to update my profile fine for over a decade, but the last few years it's been broken and like I said on my last post for this thread back in 2018, the site owners decided they don't give a fuck about profiles.
 
Customer and Technical support

They are all brain dead from over-masturbation.
I looked at the page code and it's an easy fix. Anyone who wants this fixed can fund me to do it.
BTW site security sucks. Don't put any REAL personal information on here.
I can't count the number of vulnerabilities on this site.

I will probably get deleted for hacking into their system but I only used Kali and CSS.

Peace

Disclaimer:-
I did not really hack the site but they might take notice if they think I can!
 
Back
Top