Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I move up and suck your clit in my mouth. Sucking hard, swirling my tongue...

Then I release, and begin licking down, inside of your pussy lips. :kiss:

My tongue dives in deeper lapping up your wetness and the sperm from your previous lover.:kiss:

Mmmm you slut.. Don't swallow it, ohhh... *I squirm as you eat me*

I continue to lap it up until I feel that you are cleaned out. I move up your body kissing your belly button, stopping to kiss each of your nipples. Finally our lips touch, we each open our mouths. I use my tongue to push the sperm into your eager mouth.

Yeahhh... good slut.. I sensually kiss you back, our tongues squirming around eachother as we kiss it back and forth; I finally get up, take some pink heels out of my closet, drip it inside them."

Now wear them. And put them on sensually, enjoy it :kiss:

Yeahhh... good slut.. I sensually kiss you back, our tongues squirming around eachother as we kiss it back and forth; I finally get up, take some pink heels out of my closet, drip it inside them."

Now wear them. And put them on sensually, enjoy it :kiss:

I put the pink heels on the floor. I slide my left foot in, then my right foot in the other. As my foot slides in, I feel the wetness inside it slide across the bottom of my foot. There was a bigger puddle in the right one, and I feel it getting warm, wet, and squishy between my toes. :kiss:

Don't even think about taking them off *I take your hand, and walk away with you to another room*

I've called some of my friends to come give you more, why don't you pose in those cummy heels for me until than? Show me how much of a pretty slut you are :heart:

Yes Mistress. I tent my boxers as I roam around the room making various poses. It is clear that you have exposed my bisexuality.... :devil:

*I give you a set of sexy pink lingerie, and a tight skirt* Wear those. And oh, you've never been with a girl before? :kiss:

yeah sorry everyone we kinda got caught up in my pms but I promise to come back here and have some fun with Tayna...see you later sexy save some of your sexieness for me:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back