Balls and Bondage = hmmmm good!

I'm sorry if I came off as judgemental, it's just that looking at your pictures and others I had an epiphany about why vanilla men don't want to spank or whatever masochistic women and I posted without thinking. Sorry, Kim :eek:

No problem at all. Glad you offered your POV. You are welcome to toss out whatever is on your mind.

In fact, this exhibitionist (me), sorta gets a little buzz from the :eek: "you did WHAT to your WHAT" :eek:.

So I say 'Thank You" :eek:

;)

HOT.

Shank - Love the pink rope. Showed pics to Mister Man and he said he was game...:D but I have to do my research so I don't damage his junk. :eek: More reading required...

..and you know who you can come to with questions any ol' time at all.

:kiss:

by request - more pulling...

tumblr_mgzroj7xPi1rwpskxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgzroj7xPi1rwpskxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgzroj7xPi1rwpskxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgzroj7xPi1rwpskxo4_250.jpg

link to large format of above

tumblr_mgzroj7xPi1rwpskxo5_250.jpg

link to larger format of above

:cool:

Thank you for this thread Shank! I got to put what I've learnt here into practise for the first time night and let's just say that it was easily the most pleasurable thing for him that I've ever done with his cock/balls! And I had a ball :D tugging gently (and not so gently) on my tied goodies.

But a word of warning: for the first time at least, turn the lights on while you tie. I did it by candlelight last night and it wasn't until I took the blindfold off him that he discovered I'd only tied one ball up, the other uncomfortably pushed up next to his cock! We had both thought it was supposed to feel mildly uncomfortable and sore. I fixed it quick smart but I still feel pretty stupid for not having realised by myself.

There will be a next time though and I won't get it wrong again. Unless it's on purpose ;)

Unless it's on purpose ;)

Thanks for the report. It sounds like a great time was had by all.

Yes, balls can be a challenge to corral. If the holding device is too loose there is a tendency for one to slip away. Don't worry, with a little practice and communication with the guy attached to said balls, you should get it sorted out quickly.

:kiss:

:eek: You did WHAT to your WHAT? :eek:

Shank, we are the same in a few ways (both circumcised) but when it comes to doing things like this, it makes my stomach hurt to see some of the distorted ties. Do you enjoy that pain a man gets in his stomach when his boys are hit (or tied so tight) or is there another pain you get from this?

I consider myself a sexual sadist, but a masochist I'm not!:eek::eek:

:eek: You did WHAT to your WHAT? :eek:

Shank, we are the same in a few ways (both circumcised) but when it comes to doing things like this, it makes my stomach hurt to see some of the distorted ties. Do you enjoy that pain a man gets in his stomach when his boys are hit (or tied so tight) or is there another pain you get from this?

I consider myself a sexual sadist, but a masochist I'm not!:eek::eek:

We are indeed similar in many ways (attracted to some residents of Atchison in school uniforms for instance).

As a sadist you are more interested in the dispensing than the receiving. In addition to dispensing I also embrace some receiving. I expect I have more of a duel relationship to flogging than you.

We both, however, have stomach wrenching pain when hit in the jewels. I do not like that pain, nor do you as it seems from your post.

Speaking only of myself, I am a sensation-slut. And I can get rather adventurous, some say extreme, in my search for sensation.

Experience has taught me that a set of cock and balls can take a great deal of manipulation before calling safeword - much more than most people expect. The visuals are more extreme than the experience. If fact of sensation of tied, pinched, pulled, twisted, etc is a sort of edging. It can build sexual tension greatly and add facilitate higher, longer, and more voluminous orgasms. When they "are hit (or tied so tight)" over that sensation line it is a bummer - in every way possible.

When feeling a little horny I can loose interest mid-wank. Include some rope play in the wank and it becomes something else all together.

:D

We are indeed similar in many ways (attracted to some residents of Atchison in school uniforms for instance).

As a sadist you are more interested in the dispensing than the receiving. In addition to dispensing I also embrace some receiving. I expect I have more of a duel relationship to flogging than you.

We both, however, have stomach wrenching pain when hit in the jewels. I do not like that pain, nor do you as it seems from your post.

Speaking only of myself, I am a sensation-slut. And I can get rather adventurous, some say extreme, in my search for sensation.

Experience has taught me that a set of cock and balls can take a great deal of manipulation before calling safeword - much more than most people expect. The visuals are more extreme than the experience. If fact of sensation of tied, pinched, pulled, twisted, etc is a sort of edging. It can build sexual tension greatly and add facilitate higher, longer, and more voluminous orgasms. When they "are hit (or tied so tight)" over that sensation line it is a bummer - in every way possible.

When feeling a little horny I can loose interest mid-wank. Include some rope play in the wank and it becomes something else all together.

The visuals themselves don't bother me, but it just seemed like there was such tight tying, pulling and stretching that it had to be uncomfortable. I thought sure that terrible ache in the stomach when a man is hit there was the sensation you were going for. I guess there is an art to this sort of thing, to keep that feeling from happening?

Yes, I enjoy inflicting pain, but it's a different kind of pain. I don't like punching a woman in the stomach or any other kind of hitting with a closed fist just to inflict pain. My enjoyment comes from inflicting sexual pain. I know I might not have explained it that well, but there are certain pains in certain situations that are sexual.

As for myself feeling pain, call me a wimp. I mostly cradle my balls, going over board to make sure I never feel that specific pain. I HATE that pain. I've seen videos of men getting kicked between the legs AND THEY WANTED IT! That is something I'll never understand. I don't doubt there are men out there like that and I will respect their desire for that enjoyment, but I'll never understand it.

Carry on with your fun. I just couldn't see some of those bound boys without my own hurting. :eek::D

The wimpy sadist is signing off now.:cool:

SLUT, SLUT, slutty slut slut. :cool:

Back