How to get over fear of first cumshot in mouth?

Hey pal, take what you can get. If you keep on her about it, she won't appreciate it very much. Everyone is different. Maybe try exploring other sexy play, 69, try some toys and try some other different things in the bedroom and have fun! If she decided she wants to allow you to finish in her mouth, she'll let you know. Don't harp on it.
 
For me it wasn't that hard. Then again the second time I gave a guy a blowjob he didn't have much self control. I had a mouthfull of cum before I really knew what was happening. Then again I found I really liked it (although I had thought I wouldn't).
 
2nd coming

I understood in the past that my wife didn't really like taking the cum and swallowing, too much volume, texture, etc. I finally brainstormed and asked her to give me a little "attention" about an hour after round one (believe me, I gave her plenty in the first act}.
We both found that we enjoyed the afterglow, and she got some nice intimate holding and cuddlin' up. I would at some point get up and rinse off (or maybe not- she likes either} and she would take time to give me a nice, slow blowjob with her head resting on my thigh. The hour recovery was enough to produce another smaller load (but feels just as amazing when coming)
It might take a bit of time, but she can get me to see stars, and speak in tongues.
The cum is greatly reduced in volume, and it has a less thick consistency. She actually likes it and more often than not swallows and keeps my grateful dick in her wonderful warm mouth just nursing the last drops out.
She's talked me into several chores around the house after one of these sessions,
Your mileage may vary....
 
Cynical Pussy-Licker...

Very often, married women do with lovers all the things they'd never do with their husbands…
This is true…
Married women suck their boyfriends cocks and swallow their cum because they feel they have to work that much harder to keep their boyfriend..
They've already got their husband there. They don't need to try any more, so they don't...
 
For me it wasn't that hard. Then again the second time I gave a guy a blowjob he didn't have much self control. I had a mouthfull of cum before I really knew what was happening. Then again I found I really liked it (although I had thought I wouldn't).

This = me. My first time I simply didn't know what to expect or even how to tell he was gonna cum. Didn't freak me out tho and to this day I ljke it when a guy
cums in my mouth or on my face. Doesn't always taste wonderful but I've never known a guy that didn't get an extra level of arousal out of watching me swallow him or seeing his cum on my cheek. I do what makes my lover feel good. Isn't that hard really.
 
Cim

I occasionally seep some cum prior to having an orgasm. That's the only way my wife has had any of my cum in her mouth, ever.
Others have said divorce, I should have screened her prior to getting married. She once said that "if you want to cum in a mouth, you will have to find someone else" I have.
 
Back
Top