Naked Saturday Morning at Home

How cool! Knowing somebody else is naked and enjoying the morning at the same time. Different than assuming others are naked. Aren't we naughty?
 
How cool! Knowing somebody else is naked and enjoying the morning at the same time. Different than assuming others are naked. Aren't we naughty?

I agree with that Smoothie. Be nice if the 45 people viewing the forum this morning let us know if they're naked.

For the record, naked here having my morning coffee n loving it!
 
Tuesday morning, naked in bed with coffee and naked wife. Getting the juices flowing...to work out, eat breakfast, then chop some code.
 
Naked most of the time, both wife and myself. She gets dressed to go to work, I may stay naked all day. Even work in the backyard naked when the seasonal campers are not here. The adult seasonal campers don't bother me, it's the fact that the children are here. Don't want to "scare" them.
 
Just finished a 1 hr edging session here on lit totally naked. What a great way to start the weekend! Naked and on Lit, coffee but no cream :)!
 
Wish I could have reported being naked since last night, but not to be. One dog woke me up at 1:30 to go out. Unfortunately, we live where that cannot be done in the nude. (Well, the dog can be naked, but not me.) Now I have to put on some old painting shorts because the garage door has to be open for ventilation and the additional light.
 
I love to get nude when I go to my lakehouse even though or maybe because it has a large glass sliding door facing another lakehouse across the inlet. I cannot go out on the dock naked because the neighbors would probably call the police. I have gone out naked at night though. I will spend the entire weekend inside the house naked, eating, watching TV, reading, and just loafing around. I sometimes wish someone would come over to visit or at least peak in a window. Anyway, nude is fun.
 
I love to get nude when I go to my lakehouse even though or maybe because it has a large glass sliding door facing another lakehouse across the inlet. I cannot go out on the dock naked because the neighbors would probably call the police. I have gone out naked at night though. I will spend the entire weekend inside the house naked, eating, watching TV, reading, and just loafing around. I sometimes wish someone would come over to visit or at least peak in a window. Anyway, nude is fun.
Good for you! Sounds like fun, except for the neighbor issue.
 
Another Saturday morning, house is quiet, I'm naked and enjoying my coffee and Lit. Have a great weekend everyone :)!!
 
I had work this morning, but I've been naked in my house this afternoon:D getting ready to go out now, so clothes are going back on :(
 
Sunday morning, naked with coffee and iPad in bed enjoying Lit posts. Wife is sleeping naked next to me. Will have to get dressed later in order to do work around the house on the outside.
 
Naked at home

We love to be naked also. And since becoming empty nesters we are able to enjoy it even more at home. Since taking the wifes cousin to a local nudist club a couple years ago, the cousin enjoys it too. She wants to go back to the club again. She hasn't been back up for a visit since then due to work etc. But we expect that she'll be naked with us when she does visit again.
 
Wednesday morning. Wife went to visit a client. I am not usually nude while we are both working from home as to lend some professionalism to our environment. But being alone, I am naked at my computer, doing some work and doing some play. I earned a break due to completing a big software enhancement on time.
 
no one here but me and my OL:rose:, we live in the country on 85ac and can be nude as often as we like indoors and out (weather permitting) makes us both hot being able to do this.
 
no one here but me and my OL:rose:, we live in the country on 85ac and can be nude as often as we like indoors and out (weather permitting) makes us both hot being able to do this.

there's a strict no clothing rule at my flat, although im the exact opposite of 85 acres!
 
Everyday starts naked as we sleep that way. Often naked at home and even in the backyard by the pool.
 
Happy, naked and kinky Saturday morning...Get naked and enjoy yourself.
 
Naked and will be that way most of day. May go to boat one last time before taking in out of river for this year. Love to be naked on the river.
 
Back
Top