MILF seduced by mother and daughter

Cutestarr65

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Posts
401
Pitch: A mom discovers her daughter is having an affair with her mother. She tries to put it out of her mind, but her daughter eventually opens up to her and ropes her mom into a three way affair.

-CS
 
So wait, daughter is having an affair with her grandma?
 
Okay, just wanted to make sure.

Here's a possible spin:

I could see it working prettty well, honestly. Grandma had mom at an early age and never got to express her bisexual or lesbian attraction until she was much older. She also was a bit too strict with mom and didn't soften up until mom was an adult. They're on rocky terms: mom resents grandma for suddenly becoming so affectionate and open about everything when she would have been disciplined for doing the same when she was growing up and grandma doesn't see a point in dwelling in the past and wants to live every day for the moment now that she's retired/is in a better place financially.

Mom is bisexual and mostly happily married to her husband, though she does ever so often think about the times her mom prevented her from getting into a relationship with a woman when she sees grandma happily feeling up whoever her new object of affection is.

Daughter loves mom and grandma but when she comes out as a lesbian she is worried about what her mom will think (she doesn't know mom is bisexual or doesn't believe it) so she instead comes out to grandma. Grandma sees it as a chance to make up for botching things with her daughter so she is very warm and accepting. She comes home late and mom finds out she was spending time with her grandma.

Mom gets ticked and yells at her. Daughter runs to grandma's house and interrupts her having sex. After daughter calms down, she asks about how sex works with two women and slowly she and her grandma have sex.

They have sex multiple times and mom catches them, sadly during an attempt to reconcile. She's so pissed that her mother would do this but daughter (still quite nude) hugs her and tries to calm her down. Mom reluctantly listens and takes her own clothes off to wash them. Wanting to get mom to buy into their relationship, daughter teases and seduces mom. She then gets grandma to join her and slips out to leave them hot and bothered together on the bed.

Daughter comes back and mom and grandma are crying tears of joy as work each other to another orgasm.

Now that everything's healed, they begin a threesome, occasionally inviting others to join them.
 
I would love it if it ended in a triangle cunnilingus pose. Mommy eats daughter, daughter eats granddaughter, granddaughter eats mommy.

-CS
 
i'll do it, just remind me next week;

You will love it, Ive been witnes to something similar some time back ;-)
 
Back
Top