Wednesday nights at the Jones

Naughty69M2M

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Posts
1,595
Bob Jones sat in his home office, doing what he did most anymore. He surfed for porn. After 15 years of marriage and a vanilla sex life life he took to fantasy. He could never see himself cheating on his bride, but their Wednesday night sex routine was driving home insane with the repetitiveness. At 11 pm they would each use the bathroom and also brush their teeth. Then they willnget in bed, him naked and her in her sleepwear of a tee shirt and granny panties. While they both never said anything Bob felt his wife also wanted more too. But it seemed to be a subject that was taboo, as any talk of trying new things was quickly dismissed. Still, Bob felt his wifey wanted more too, but he had no idea what since they never talked about it.

So he turned to porn. Over the past year, he scowled the internet finding my things that turned him on. He found that he was drawn to porn where a woman dominated men and sometimes women. he did not know why it turned him on so much to see a man teased, faces it and to even have his genitals tortured. But he found himself drawn to it more and more. He read stories about it, watched videos and even joined discussion groups about it. He was careful to delete his browser history on his pc and tablet. He always kept his phone close, on which he had a chat app where he talked to a few like minded people.

When he wsaw men getting pegged by a mistress, he felt funny and wondered if that made them gay or not. He decided that was not for him anyways. But wondered what it would be like to have his wife sit on his face and smoother him with her pussy and ass. Not that they had ever done any anal play.

He was still lost in his tumblr and Literotica fantasy world when the power went out. He made a mental note to make sure he came back tomorrow morning to clean his browser history before his wifey got on. The power however stayed off an he over slept and had to scramble to get to work on time.
 
Friday...

Maggie Jones kissed her husband as he left for work. TGIF, she sighed as she watched him drive away. The kids had already been sent off to school and she had taken a rare day off. She had been working very long hours to finalize a deal, and with the bonus she got she wanted to take her husband on a surprise getaway, so she took today off to plan it, not to mention it had been too long since she took a personal day.

Heading into the home office, she saw the computer was already on, Usually Bob was anal about shutting it off, and then she remembered the blown transformer.

Waking the machine up from the screen saver, she saw a porn video on the screen. She wasn't upset, she knew men liked porn, and didn't care if Bob watched some. Hell sometimes she wanted a bit more than their usual Wednesday night, perfunctory, missionary style, vanilla mating sessions. But how to let Bob know? So she had on occasion watched some porn herself.

Watching the video she was shocked at the subject matter. Maggie was open minded, but this...this was outside the pale for her. A woman dressed in a black sheath dress with her tits hanging out had a man licking her shoes. Then when he drooled on them, she had him stand up and started to whip him using a cat o' nine tails. Then she said she was bored and had him start to lick her pussy as she drank wine. Eventually she told him to fuck her with the handle of the whip.

Maggie felt herself getting damp when the woman in the video made the guy suck on the handle after fucking her with it. Then at the end she had him get her a towel and when she got the towel, she pushed the guy into the pool. As he fell Maggie realized that the woman in the video bore a striking resemblance to herself. Although Maggie weighed about 30 pounds less than the porn star, their faces and hair styles were similar, and Maggies breasts were slightly smaller but a lot firmer. Her ass was tighter too. Feeling better about her husbands fetish, she began to look for more videos.

Maggie opened the browser history and looked at a few other videos and found some stories. The keyword across all of these was FemDom. She didn't know what that was, and upon looking it up, she found out that some men like their woman to be controlling and treat them like a slave. Maggie had no idea this was a thing. But apparently her husband was very into it.Then she read one story after another, all about woman controlling men, and not just in the bedroom, but in their everyday life.

Shocked at how wet she was getting, she sat there with another video playing as she fingered herself to a powerful orgasm. Even after she came, she kept reading and watching videos and getting turned on. Suddenly she realized that Bob was due home soon, and she hadn't made her plans, or started dinner.

Getting an idea, she decided to see if she could use his fetish to her advantage. Going upstairs and taking a shower, she dressed up in a slinky black cocktail dress, black stockings with seams up the back, and a pair of fuck me pumps. Putting on darkish make up to give her a slightly sinister yet very sexy appearance, she waited until she heard Bob pull into the garage.

Jotting a note for the girls who were still at cheerleading (Ella) and band (Sara) she left them $40 and instructions to order out, and to not wait up.

As Bob entered the house, Maggie did not give him their usual kiss, instead she said "We are going to eat at Gastons."she said naming a restaurant he hated and she loved. "Get changed into your Blue suit with the light pink shirt and gray stripped tie. I will be waiting in the car. Don't be long." then she walked into the garage and got into the car waiting for him.

As she sat waiting, she wondered what he was going to do, knowing he hated the pink shirt despite how good it looked on him especially with his blue suit.
 
Bob stood in the kitchen and watch Maggie walk away. He always loved her in that dress. Seeing those stockings and the fuck me pumps, he had to admit his wife was still absolutely stunning. But also, there was something about that outfit that reminded him of one the FemDom videos he had watched recently. He stood there for a second, wistfully thinking his wife would loosen up a bit and try some new things. Bob was convinced that there was no way he could ask her to do some of the FemDom stuff, but maybe they could be more spontaneous in the bedroom. It would be hard with their teen daughters, but maybe they could break out of the bedroom on occasion.

Bob snapped out of his daydream when he noticed the note to the girls and quickly ran upstairs. He stripped down quickly and began to dress as Maggie suggested. He had the pink shirt in his hand and almost took it off the hanger. He says to himself, "Bad enough we are going to Gastonia, I'm not wearing this shirt too. Not like it will be a deal breaker, not matter how hot she looks. Anyways, blue suit looks better with a white shirt."

As soon as he hit the garage he could tell Maggie was not happy. "Sweetheart, we are going to fucking Gastons and I have the suit on you asked me to wear. What's the big deal?"
 
"I guess when your wife asks you to wear something she likes, for her it's okay to disappoint her." she says staring at him with a single eyebrow raised. her face set in stone.
 
I shake my head. "You're so right. You worked hard for your bonus and you want to celebrate. Give me two minutes to go change." I hurry back in and change. When I return you inform me it was 4 minutes and ask if I can tell time. Puzzled I say let's not fight and I drive us to Gaston's.
As we wait for our table you tell me to stand up straight, then you mess with my hair and tell me to quit looking at the other women. I say nothing at first, wondering if you are trying to pick a fight but finally I blurt out, "you going to order my meal too?" As I return your stare, all I can think of is how hot it would be if you did take that much control, like in the porn stories and videos.
 
Last edited:
"If your going to act like a spoiled child I can treat you like one." Maggie tells him as the Matire d' comes over to seat us.

They follow him to the table and sit down. She opens her menu and says, "I will have a bottle of the house rose, and he will have a glass of milk." I tell him and he bows and walks away.
 
Dumbfounded, with my right hand extended toward you, I watch him walk away. "Really? I'm the one acting childish?"

Again you give me the glare. I try in my clueless husband way to patch things up. "Honey, look I am truly sorry for not wearing this shirt like you asked me too in the beginning . I am so proud of you, your hard work has really paid off! I just want to make you happy tonight, okay?"

A slight chill goes through me when you whisper something and go back to the menu. I look at my menu and try to find something here that remotely sounds good. I think to myself "How does this place cost so much and have nothing good to eat."
 
As they're drinks were delivered, she took the menu out of his hand, and giving both to the server, she said "Je vais avoir le coq au vin et monsieur connard aurai le foie gras"

The server chuckled and then said "Oui oui Madam mademoiselle" s he gave a slight bow and clicked his heels before walking away.
 
“You have got to be kidding!” I raise my hand up off the table in a what the fuck gesture. Again I get the glare from you as you take a drink of your wine. Those piercing eyes of yours seem to have an extra gleam in your glare. I try to remember my French, something I was never good at, as I always dependant on you. I’m sure you got some sort of chicken with mushrooms, but I have no clue what I will be getting. When I ask, I get a sly smile. When I ask about wine to drink, you shake your head no.

As always, I am so thankful that such a beautiful woman is my wifey. I know your makeup seems slightly different, but I have make the mistake of not noticing you changed something before to ask. I sometimes kick myself that I fantasize about a wilder sex life. In my fantasy world, this would be just a precursor to you taking total control of our life, in and out of the bedroom. I can’t help but make a connection between your beauty and the Femdom from the video, especially with your black dress and hers. I quickly realize that compared to you, she is nothing. But hot hot would it be if you acted more like her, I think to myself. I snap back to reality quickly as you are poured more wine as you smile at me. I look at the waiter but say nothing. That gets me a wink from you.

We sit in silence. I am beginning to feel like prey in front of a predator. But I know it is my imagination running away with me. As our meals are delivered, I see I was right about yours. I look at mine, fucking liver. “Liver? Really honey?” I make a gesture to the waiter, determined to send it back.
 
"Lose the attitude, and eat it. Or my plans for later will change to a long bath with some of my toys and you slepping on the couch. Understand?" She says staring hard at him and waiting for him to acquiesce as she knows he will.
 
I'm shocked at your words. I look at you blankly and then down at my plate. I replay your words in my head in somewhat reverse order. Sleep on the couch? Long bath with her toys, I thought you only had a vibrator? Change what you had planned, what plans? I thought this was the big plan. Then you tell me again to "Eat up and stop staring at it."
"Yes Dear," is my reply as I pick up my knife and fork. The taste is disgusting, but I see your smirk as I swallow my first bites.
 
When the waiter comes back, you converse with him in French. You talk low enough that I can't hear what is said. I do see him look at me and chuckle as he walks away.

He comes back with more wine for you and a kids cup with milk for me. I look at you and again get a strange feeling. When I thank the waiter, you smile at me. "What the fuck is going on here?", I think.
 
Over hearing the conversation at the next table brings a smile to my face ,Theo ,across the table is

still scowling .He is not a happy camper after I change his order to a salad ,he is being petulant ,I am growing tired of his acting like a child .You are making me angry ,you know the consquences and believe me I am in no mood for your behaveing the way you are .
I smile at the woman ,she seems to have better control of her partner ,at least for the moment .
Theo is upset ,my telling him that I am going to cuckold him does not sit well ,I just havent decided
if it will be a man ,a real man as I have told him ,one with a penis ,not like the little worm in his pants or a woman
His eyes light up when I mention that it might be a woman ,he has a lot to learn
 
I hear "Liver " what the fuck ,there's no way in hell I'm eating liver ,you know i hate it,even the smell of it makes me want to puke .
Turning my head so as not to miss any off the conversation at the next table .Theo is growing restless ,
perhaps its the butt plug I handed him when we entered the restaurant ,go to the washroom and insert it
the look on his face was priceless ,none the less he obeyed ,now it was getting to be a real pain in the ass
I laughed out loud at the thought .
 
I sit there and wait for you to finish your milk. Once you do, I signal our waiter for the check which he places in front of you. Standing up, I give him a European farewell kissing both of his cheeks, and you watch as I brush my breasts against his chest as he smirks at you.

Come along Bobby, we don't have all night I say to you in a very condescending tone as I turn on my heel and begin walking towards the door of the restaurant.
 
I pay as quickly as possible. By the time I catch up with you, Valet has already brought the car. You give me a look of "I don't have all night". I think "I can't catch a fucking break tonight. My wife looks fucking hot and is treating me like a...like a slave." Again I look at you, again I see a look in your eyes. I so want to ask, to say something but I feel like if I will blow it, so I open your door for you to get in. I'm a little stunned as to show you put on for the Valet workers. You give me a raised eyebrow look, like a dare. I shut the door and go around to get in. All I say is, "Where to, my Lady?"
 
"I feel like dancing. Isn't it ladies night at The Palace?" I ask naming a club reknown for being a meat market for Cougars prowling for fresh prey. "Take me there."
 
"The Palace?" I say, half asking and half thinking about what I have heard about the place. When you matter of factly tell me that I heard you, I begin to wonder if you have been there before. "Is, is it on Conover? Near Truner street?"
I look over at you and feel myself hardening as I look upon you. I can't believe how much I'm liking the way you are taking control of the evening. I again think, if only she was a bit wilder and then I wonder, do I know my wife? The Palace? A cougar like her?
 
It's downtown. Not sure where. maybe that's why there's a GPS in your phone. God do I have to tell you everything? She says condescendingly to him as she taps her foot impatiently waiting for him to start the car.
 
I shake my head and think fuck off. Then I start the car and get the directions on the GPS. "Great location for a meat market." I mutter as I head into downtown. "So how do you know this place?" I ask, half wanting you to answer and half wondering what you will tell me.I glance over and again see the predator look in your eyes.
 
"It's called Google." she said to him. "Type a question in it, like what is a hot club for MILFS" and it gives you an answer."
 
I let out a sigh. "Gee thanks for the tip." What I found sexy before is now being something else. I ponder if I sound say more, but again as I drive and glance over I can't help but admire how sexy my wife is. Those horny bastards will be all over her. I wonder if she will flirt with them, since she seems to be in that kind of mood, which seems so rare anymore. "Babe, I don't want to fight tonight. Let's go and have fun. This is your night, afterall."

When I see the line waiting to get inside as we pass, I suddenly feel nervous. "Well there it is. We may have to wait to get in." Then I notice the line is 95% male. I end up having to park almost 2 blocks away. "Popular place." I say as I walk up to you, since you did not really wait for me once you got out.
 
Back
Top