Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

"You don't sound very enthusastic." He yanked her upright and spun her around pushing her face up against the wall. "If I'm not impressed I'm gonna make you give me another blow job before we leave." He growled in her ear. Then he spat on his cock and pushed it against her rectum. He took his time steadily pushing until her slipped into her ass. He waited there for a moment until she adjusted then started fucking her with long, slow, deep strokes.
 
Anita gulps: ... I.. just...*hisses as he yank her up and turn her away: Damian, please....wait...please...*eyes bulges as she feels his cock against her rectum: Please...Damian..don..*gasps as she felt his cock push slowly in her tight virgin ass...The crown of his cock force into her. She shook her head as he force her take inch by inch, bitting her hand to muffle her cry of pain.crying as her husband began to slowly thrust in and out her ass: aaarrrrggghhhh...owww...big....Damian...its to...big....*tears running down her cheek knowing he wouldn't stop no matter how much she pleaded with him*
 
Damian paused once he'd forced his entire cock into her ass. Still holding her hair like a leash he pulled her back so her eyes were locked on his. Then he started slowly picking up the pace making sure each thrust lifted her up onto the tip of her toes with each thrust. "That's it Anita, tell me how good it feels being stuffed with my cock."
 
Anita eyes bulges as he force her to take every inch of his enormous cock in her tight virgin ass, hisses as she force her to keep eye contact with him,Opens her mouth to scream but nothing comes out, tears running down her cheeks as he thrusted into her ass: aarrghhh...Damian...stop...please...big...hurt...its ...hurt...please...no more...*crying as he thrust in and out her ass, the friction bringing tears to her eyes, her vision blur as he claim her ass.She cries as she never imagine he would be so cruel to her.
 
Damian pouted slightly. "You know what Anita? You want me to stop? Fine, suck me off, make me cum and then we'll finish your shoping trip and continue your training, but any more arguing and not only will I finish in your ass I'll start selling your ass."
 
Anita suddenly reach back and refrain him from pulling off her, she didnt want him to hold it against her if he pulled out of her ass: no..*gulps* ...dont...stop...just...keep going...till you cum in ... my ass...*parts her legs wider as she submitted to him for the first time* please...not so hard..your ...really *blushes* big..
 
Damian paused. "Okay." He slowed his pace even more, but made absolutely certain she was lifted up almost off her feet with each thrust. "You better get used to this my sweet little whore."
 
Anita relax a bit as he slowed down but hissed as he lifted her off her feet, hanging on his cock with each deep thrust: aarrghhh,,,god...ohhh...fuck...*whimpering realizing this might not be a 1 time deal: its so big...*truies to catch her breathe as he slowly use her ass* aarrghhh...owww..
 
Damian stopped with her pinned between him and the wall. "You've done well Anita, but this wasn't completely fair to you. Finish me off with your mouth and then finish shopping and when we get home we can start your training properly. It will hurt less. Or I can finish but I'm gonna go fast and hard. . ."
 
Anita winces as he pin her to the wall, shaking her head as she whispers: finish me off here...cover my mouth , i dont want ppl to hear me, please...Damian...*She wanted to be on his good side and willing submit to his need as long as he cover her mouth, she didn't want others to know what was happening
 
"Stubborn one aren't you?" He smiled. "Just this once I will grant you your request." He covered her mouth holding tight and picked up the pace, pumping in and out of her ass until finally he came flooding her ass with his warm cum. He thrust into her a few last times before pulling out of her. He snatched up her panties off the floor and wiped his cock clean before stuffing them in his pocket. "You did well enough that I won't make you suck me clean right now, but next time I will expect you to and without complaint." Damian said before walking out of the stall.
 
Anita eyes bulges as she scream in her husband hands as he pounded in her tight ass,making her see stars till he came deep in her ass.She crumbled on her knees as her asshole was sore. She slowly stood up, recomposing herself before following after her husband. She tense up as he held her close before guided to other stores buying her jewelry and clothing.She was to weak and scared to defy him, she didn't bother pushing him off as he kissed and touched her in public.
 
They finished the shopping when Damian wandered into a sex shoppe where he bought several items to go with the rather expensive clothing and jewelry he'd already purchased her before getting back in the car. "I guess that could have gone worse. IS there anything you want that you didn't get Anita?"
 
Anita hesitated : Damian...ummm...i was kind hoping to go to a specific store to by hiking gear...would that be possible *she hope he allow her to convince him to let her hike with friends since she started obey him.* pleeaase?
 
"Hiking gear?" Damian shrugged. This wasn't exactly his favorite lesson to teach the girls but it was one that was nearly always necessary. "Fine." He instructed the driver to take them where she said, he'd wait in the car and then take the two of them home.
 
Anita took her sweet time to pick everything to do her activity, it took almost 10 minutes for the driver to fit everything inside. She was so giddy till she got in the limo as she remembered he was there. She sat across ho and look away: thank you, Damian...*she honestly couldn't imagine them truly become a loving couple ,she felt odd around him especially after sex.
 
"You're welcome." He got out of the limo. "I'll be gone for a few hours, I expect dinner to be ready by six when I'll be home and I expect my little whore to be ready as well.

Damian tapped the side of the car and let it speed off, he had business to attend to alone taking him the rest of the day only slipping back into the house unnaounced just before six o'clock.
 
Anita hurried to place her things away in her bedroom, she was so happy and now all that she had to do was convince him to go hiking with her friends. She hated being his wife even with the benefit but realize there was no point in complaining since he probably never let her go. She slip in a short silk nightgown

She glance at the time and began to simply make a simple super for one person. She made some nice salad with pork shop and mash potato. As she timed it around his returning time. She decided to start on the desert for him , making muffin for her husband to eat at night and morning.
 
Damian wasn't sure what he'd expected to see when he got home but this wasn't the worst of his plans. "Evening, you look sexy. What did you make my delicious little slut?" He looked at the plate as he sat down. "Not hungry I take it?"
 
Anita blushes at his compliment but her smile vanish quickly as he called her a slut:mash potato, pork chop,salad..carrot muffins...last time, you didnt want me to eat..
 
Damian sighed and smiled. "You know what my dearest slut. You did well." He reached into his bag and tossed her a butt plug. "Put that in, you're going to get used to it and I don't want to hurt you everytime, I want you to get used to it." Damian started to eat. "Also I'm not going to starve you to death silly girl, you aren't however to eat without permission, unless you've been bad though assume that you will get to eat. I might not even feed you like a dog every time. Just until you learn your place." He motioned to the floor.
 
Anita caught the butt plug and look back at him in shock , got on all four beside him as she look at the butt plug.She was struggling on resisting the urge to throw it at him but new it only make things worse. She swallowed her pride as she didn't want him to remove her privileged: Can i at least...lube it...before inserting it....ple..ase..? *blushing as she grit her teeth, she hated how small she felt with him. But she didn't want to act without his permission knowing if she fail to please him he would punish her*
 
"Good girl, yes you can lube it, but I want to watch you put it in. In fact unless I specifically tell you otherwise you can always lube something first."
 
Anita hated herself as she suddenly like hearing saying "good girl", she used her saliva to lube the plug as she turn her back to him. Swallowed hard as she got on all four a she spread her legs as she exposed herself to him. As she tried to slide it in her ass,gasps as she feels the tip slide into her as she pulled it out again and tried again but always hesitated as it felt odd.She blushes as she notice how he was looking at her and licking his lips. It was obvious the sight was pleasing hm and notice him getting closer ,as if wanting to slide it in her ass, himself. She hated herself as she stop as just the tip lay in her ass, taking a few deep breathes: Damian can....you ...please...help me...slide it in my ass...*somehow she knew that's what he wanted to do a he look like a starving man staring at a steak.
 
"Wow, you are such a sexy lil' slut you know that?" Damian slipped off his chair and joined her taking grip of the butt plug and slowly inching the rest of the plug into her ass, he pushed until it was all the way inside her. "You should get used to the way that feels inside you." He grinned slightly then slid back into his chair taking another bite of his meal. "You're quite the cook. Would you like to earn your dinner?"
 
Back
Top