Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

-he smiled looking at aurora-"So im guessing this means you for good stopped crime"-he said as he ran a hand in her hair petting it-

"I am not going to commit another crime." I said. I laid my head on Geo's shoulder. When We got back to my house, I invited him to take a shower. I allowed Danielle control of her body once again so that she could have some time with Geo.

This time I could remember what happened. I could remember the fight with the Jokerz and the movie. I went upstairs with Geo to my room so that I could get ready to take a shower with him. I took off the clothes that Aurora had picked revealing my naked body to him.

-Geo smiled a bit-"Looking good"-he said as he smiled and looked-"A Shower? I dont have the extra clothes with me"-he felt his bag again and looked in-"Nevermind?! ok, then shower it is and i guess im staying at you place then"-he said-

"It is okay." I added, "My parents will be gone for a while.". I turned the water on warm and got in. I flirtatiously beckoned for Geo to join me.

-he smiled and soon stripped joining her in the shower his hands ran over his hair a moment and looked at her eyes Geo did like her but was tryign to be as gentleman as possable so she coudl play with im a bit but geo was watchign her moves and he wanted to see who would move first in the shower-

I began to wash Geo and kiss him as I did so. I moaned as I caressed his chest and began to massage his cock. I was a bit nervous considering my first time was forced upon me. However, I trusted Geo. As I kissed Geo, I gently nibbled on his bottom lip lovingly.

-he groaned at her touches his hand slayign over her shoulders and rubbed along her breasts nice and easy enjoying her firm nipples in the shower he had ot be easy with her and he will be considering she looked a bit nervious-

I moaned and started to become less tense as I felt him. I decided to wait until after to explain why I was so jittery. After rinsing him off, I began to kiss along his neck and rubbed my body against his. "Geo, I need you." I moaned begging him to take me.

-Geo felt her body press to him and then she groaned take me Geo would like nothing more he leaned her to the walla nd whispered to her-"Let me clean you first"-he ran the cloth with soap all over her body cleanign it well his hands caressed her pussy and her ass and her breasts cleaning each part carefully all over the water rinsed off all the soap he knelt down where he lifted one of her legs around his neck and began licking her pussy he felt her hold on to his hair and head-

My body quivered in pleasure as I felt Geo washing my body and cried out in delight as he lapped at my pussy. I leaned against the wall because my legs were even trembling as his tongue lashed at my clit. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Geo, that feels so good..." I cried out.

-he picked up her legs putting her on his shoulders as his tounge was in the zone and licked her pussy lapping at it like a cat-

I gasped in pleasure as he lifted me and continued to lick my pussy. I was definitely feeling more at ease. I came as he licked harder. "Please fuck me, Geo!" I moaned, "I need you!".

-Geo nodds and set her down when eh stood up he lifted both ehr legs agains but held her tot he wall as he whispered-"Relax or its gonan hurt"-he said as he slid it in slowly as he kissed her once they both moaned and he moved his cock in and out of her loving her lips-

I relaxed as Geo began sliding his cock inside of me. I whimpered a bit in pain, but it did not hurt too much. After a while, I began to move my hips to his thrusts. "Oh god, yes!" I cried out. We continued to kiss as he fucked me. My tongue dancing with his.

-geo groaned kissing her passionatly and moving his hips in and out of her pussy holding he rbody close he thought how his secret and this relation ship woudl work out hopefully it would be well-

I moved my hips a little faster to meet his the rhythm of his thrusts and began to kiss and nibble along his neck lovingly. "This feels so good, Geo!" I moaned.

-he groand and said-"It does you feel so good around me Danielle"-he said as he kept thrusting kising her once more-

I smiled when he told me how good my pussy felt around his cock. "I love you, Geo." I said before kissing him lovingly on the lips. I knew we had just started going out, but he saved me from getting into a lot of trouble due to my other personality, who luckily got out of crime and would be put to better use.

-he groaned and kissed her passionatly he broek the kiss-"come with me please I want you to cum with me"-he said and felt his cock stiffen up ready to release-

I was close to another orgasm as well. "Of course, I will." I said kissing him. I moved my hips a lit slower and harder building up to my climax, so that I could cum with him.

-he groaned and came with her he groaned and felt her juices run down his cock and looked to her-"That was wonderful"-he said-

"Mmmmm, that felt really good." I replied. I pulled the covers aside on my bed so that we could go to bed. We needed to get all the rest that we could.

-After just freshening up he saw Danielle push the covers to one side as he slipped in to bed with her the next morning when they both went to school it was odd the school seem to be under a spell though it was a figure of speech most of the students were not them selves then Geo found out why from a teacher.-"The Superindendent is coming today, should we pass the test the school recives a reward, should the school get it then the students have off of school for a week."

I woke up the next morning and dressed in a white lace bra with matching panties, a pink t-shirt, jeans. Then, I fixed a good breakfast for me and Geo.

It was really strange at school considering everyone was actually acting well behaved. "Hmmm, very strange." I thought as we had talked to Mr. Gillis, who a teacher in a writing class I was taken. He told us about us getting a visit from the superintendent and something about some sort of test. It was strange because with me being in Student Council we were informed of everything going on in the school. I wondered what kind of a test. We were about to find out considering there was going to be an assembly which was to be held during first period so we had to go to the auditorium. I sat next to Geo feeling very weary about what was going on.

Last edited:
-Geo didn't have a good feeling either as they got to the audotorium a small message came from Terry-"Close your eyes im picking up something"-he nods and whispered-"Close yoru eyes"-he said as he saw her close her eyes he did as well as he herd flash bulbs pop and othe rfire work type displays go off after hat the crowd went nuts and when he opened his eyes there was a familiar Face on the stage his name was Raven a Psycho similar to joker but a bit deadlier as the crowed cheared him im wondering what the fuck Geo looked and whispered to Danielle-"Lets see what his game is before we make a move"-he said-

Back