GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent heard this band in so long, you inspired me to go dig out the album I have. Forgotten how great they were thankyou :kiss:

Well the local Pride weekend was mental, drunk way too much, slept hardly at all but was 3 days of bliss. Met old friends, made new ones and picked up a couple of shows out of it as well so a great success all round. :rose:

Hope you all had a good weekend too:kiss:

music: Concrete Blonde - Joey

mood: shattered

wearing- black satin shorts and matching cami

Havent heard this band in so long, you inspired me to go dig out the album I have. Forgotten how great they were thankyou :kiss:

Well the local Pride weekend was mental, drunk way too much, slept hardly at all but was 3 days of bliss. Met old friends, made new ones and picked up a couple of shows out of it as well so a great success all round. :rose:

Hope you all had a good weekend too:kiss:

music: Concrete Blonde - Joey

mood: shattered

wearing- black satin shorts and matching cami

shattered? What is going on dear?:kiss::rose:

Good evening Vibers:rose:

shattered? What is going on dear?:kiss::rose:

Life has just got very hectic, fun a lot of the time but exhausting, and as a lot of it is show based work, slowing down at the moment is not an option.:kiss:

Spent all day yesterday attaching nearly 4000 rhinestones to a frock, looks good and is now that heavy duty could probably stop a bullet lol

Cheered myself up today by going shopping, got two new fab pars of heels and a pair of knee boots.:rose:

Gi, hope to see some more orchid pics they really brighten up my day, hope your happy xx

Stickygirl, where are you? are you ok ? :kiss:

music: Killing Joke - Whats This For

mood: cranky

wearing: leopard print satin bathrobe

Good evening Vibers:rose:

Life has just got very hectic, fun a lot of the time but exhausting, and as a lot of it is show based work, slowing down at the moment is not an option.:kiss:

Spent all day yesterday attaching nearly 4000 rhinestones to a frock, looks good and is now that heavy duty could probably stop a bullet lol

Cheered myself up today by going shopping, got two new fab pars of heels and a pair of knee boots.:rose:

Gi, hope to see some more orchid pics they really brighten up my day, hope your happy xx

Stickygirl, where are you? are you ok ? :kiss:

music: Killing Joke - Whats This For

mood: cranky

wearing: leopard print satin bathrobe

I am doing well, will show some more orchid picts soon. Have someone who has a crush on me, they talked to me about it, I am wary, but excited if anything it will be someone to play music with and who will teach me more different blues styles of playing. Be well dear Naughty:kiss::heart:

blessings to everyone:rose:

Hi both

Rhinestones and orchids, wary and exhausted - you're a right pair!! :rolleyes: and that why I love you both :heart:
Here's where I let the side down

Mood: cheeky
Wearing: Jeans and Fleece top ( because I'm a student and I can )
Listening to: Sigur Ros - Valtari

Now here's a thing. Someone just posted in LGBT who is bigging it up about being bottomed by a 'trannie' *yawn* but claims to have had his legs behind his ears. He can blag all he likes about being speared by a dear but ...legs behind ears?? Nah! :D

Last edited:
Hi both

Rhinestones and orchids, wary and exhausted - you're a right pair!! :rolleyes: and that why I love you both :heart:
Here's where I let the side down

Mood: cheeky
Wearing: Jeans and Fleece top ( because I'm a student and I can )
Listening to: Sigur Ros - Valtari

Now here's a thing. Someone just posted in LGBT who is bigging it up about being bottomed by a 'trannie' *yawn* but claims to have had his legs behind his ears. He can blag all he likes about being speared by a dear but ...legs behind ears?? Nah! :D
Gawd just about every man I have met who is interested in transsexuals is fantasizing about being topped by a trans. Personally I find it offensive, a. sex without Love? b. sorry my package has shrunk and is dysfunction from all the years of antiandrogens and estrogen. Could not if I wanted too. C. Personality wise I am not a dominant. d. I am confused about men right now, do I want to go there? Women appeal to me so much but the lack of connection and love I do not think I can turn away from it if I find it again. *sigh* right now there is a man that has a crush on me, he is ashamed of his attraction to me and wants to keep it secret. Need to investigate. he is dark, in afro american culture homophobia is very strong, but wants to spend time with me, secretly. I need to find out if he already has a girlfriend or wife, and to find out if his motivation is true to love. He is also a wonderful musician whom I can play music with. I could live with a part time lover, it allows more personal time that being married or such. whoops need to run.

:heart::kiss::kiss::rose: Gia

Never mind 'personally I find it offensive' - it is offensive Period ( or full stop as we say this side ). I'm sorry but it's back to the old Men from Mars thing: they just don't get it. What they see online or in Bangkok is a market responding to their kink and making money. It's like people preferring MacDonalds Vegeburgers because they think they need more greens in their diet... sorry I'm fresh out of useful analogies so that'll have to do :D
Oh poor you Gia ((hugs)) the guy having a crush I mean. If it's any consolation regarding ethics/morals - he has the hots for you, so not all bad. At least it shows he has good taste :kiss:

I haven't been laid in ... hmm... 20mths but I don't bemoan that ( not saying you do either hone ) I could go out get a quickie any night of the week, I suppose, but A. My sex drive is like zero B. I'm not sure where my (theoretical) sexuality is right now. The last thing I need is to have someone fuck my head up. I'm not planning on relationships until my body is mended.

Never mind 'personally I find it offensive' - it is offensive Period ( or full stop as we say this side ). I'm sorry but it's back to the old Men from Mars thing: they just don't get it. What they see online or in Bangkok is a market responding to their kink and making money. It's like people preferring MacDonalds Vegeburgers because they think they need more greens in their diet... sorry I'm fresh out of useful analogies so that'll have to do :D
Oh poor you Gia ((hugs)) the guy having a crush I mean. If it's any consolation regarding ethics/morals - he has the hots for you, so not all bad. At least it shows he has good taste :kiss:

I haven't been laid in ... hmm... 20mths but I don't bemoan that ( not saying you do either hone ) I could go out get a quickie any night of the week, I suppose, but A. My sex drive is like zero B. I'm not sure where my (theoretical) sexuality is right now. The last thing I need is to have someone fuck my head up. I'm not planning on relationships until my body is mended.

yes today I am, naw I do not know what the hell?! , but does one turn from love to look for something better? We have something we can share already, and that is music. He is afro american too, my south carolina born mother will have fun with that. But he wants to keep our, Hypothetical affair, secret. This means, a. he is married b. or already has a girl friend and just wants something strange. or c. is a womanizer d. has the typical male fantasy of being topped by a transsexual. F. He is sincere and is afraid of his community homophobia, being terrified of what they would say or think of him being with a transsexual woman oops I mean a pre op transsexual woman.. I am approaching 60, if he is single I am going to give it a try. Love is love.:heart:

Listening to: Jennifer lopez and Mark Anthony "no mi ames"

Panties? *peeks* none.

Mood? anxious.

ever feel lonely in a room full of people. Most avoid me for what I am, my singing gives me away, to most I am known as the conga lady. I think many of them like me but stay away because of imagined stigma of being with a transsexual. *sigh* :( even the small group of friends abandoned me tonight.
Is it the interest of others in me? I hunger for connection, a little tease here and there increases my desire for intimacy, intimacy not sex. The person who was vocalizing interest, in real life instead of internet. Never made the phone call. It is not surprising I suspect they are terrified of their attraction to me. Go figure. We exchanged knowing looks the other night, I even was so bold as to give them a wink when our eyes were connected. Tonight even musical connection was limited, me and a friend(the drummer) did a great set, I experimented with what is normally a blues song and upped the tempo, it worked wonderfully, people got up and danced. Then it was experimental (messin around music) for a long lead into Pink Floyd's Grandchester Meadows minus the bird calls and running water sounds. Messed around in that one as there were opportunities for leads. Was terrified the whole time but managed to keep my focus. The drummer accompaniment was wonderful. :)

I want more of everything I guess. Like an insatiable addict.

Listening too: the music in my head

undies: Pink and lavender panties with geometric patterns

Mood: Lonely

Oh! Hi everyone! lol Now who is going to get me out of my head Hmmm?
:heart::heart::kiss::rose:

:heart:
I know that place Gia but, BUT, at least you are getting out there and loving music, performing music. I'm in awe of that, of you and of Silky. I know how you can only say "fuck 'em" so many times though...
I terrified of when I leave Uni and its cosseted environment. I'm terrified of being a girl in a lot of ways but only so far as how women are measured and microscoped by society.
"Fuck 'em" ;)

Listening to: the white noise of traffic
Knickers: yes
Mood: looking forward to a gym class optimism

...and I do a good foot rub - that shifts anyone's head!! :rose:
Thinking of you now and for a while this evening and everyday I come back to this sweet thread :heart: Big ((hugs)) Gia from this side of the pond

Had two days of feeling stupid, being stupid, bumping into stuff, dropping things

Mood: Eeyore
Music: Bach Cello suites
Knickers: not big enough to pull over my head and hide

Oh - and someone sent me this link: it would be funny but actually I know how he feels :'-|

http://youtu.be/Vms_6_TSQuc

My story was posted today! Wheee! Or maybe yesterday. I'unno. But I saw it this morning and fixed my sig. =D So now "Long Hair & Lace Panties" is available for everyone to read! ^_^ Isn't it great when you see your work published? =D

Also, sorry to hear that, stickygirl. :( I'm fairly certain you're not stupid, though I've felt that way more than a few times in my life. I'm not exactly the brightest bulb in the box. At least you've got cool people like us to say hi to. :)

Mood: Um...I'unno. Mellow? Ish?
Listening to: The voices in my head telling me to look for hot pics. =P
Shorts: Just plain black shorts. Comfortable but not very sexy. Sorry. =/

Last edited:
Mood: Saturday
Listening to: the little timer ticking till my supper is ready: Thai chicken with extra lime
Knickers: sensibly tucked

Last edited:
GEEZ. Twice, I've gotten a hard-on looking at seeeexxxxxxy pics. Twice, I've been interrupted. Third time's a charm? Mebbe?

Where's the link? Post the link - we have to read :) and Yes- it's quite buzz. I am freaked that something like 20k people have read my stuff - they must be seriously bored!!
Thanks for the condolences but today I am Saturday :)

Mood: Saturday
Listening to: the little timer ticking till my supper is ready: Thai chicken with extra lime
Knickers: sensibly tucked

You've got loads of links - which is the latest?

The latest is the one I just posted, "Long Hair & Lace Panties". You obviously found the links in my sig. =D

Mood: Exhausted/irritated.
Listening To: Everybody else. That's my problem. >.<
Shorts: Jeans and a tank. I've been busy. -___-

Edit: Ah, yes. Third time was definitely a charm.

Last edited:
GEEZ. Twice, I've gotten a hard-on looking at seeeexxxxxxy pics. Twice, I've been interrupted. Third time's a charm? Mebbe?

The latest is the one I just posted, "Long Hair & Lace Panties". You obviously found the links in my sig. =D

Mood: Exhausted/irritated.
Listening To: Everybody else. That's my problem. >.<
Shorts: Jeans and a tank. I've been busy. -___-

Edit: Ah, yes. Third time was definitely a charm.

Most of the time men are respectful in this thread as it has been mainly lesbians that frequent this place, or trans, Meaning, I do not want to read about someones hard on here at this thread, there are plenty other threads where that can be done. If that starts happening I am leaving. I know the originator of this thread and she would not be pleased. Other men have been gentle and sensitive. :(

Evening Vibers:rose:

Gia, let your heart lead you for a while at least we all need some happiness and love in our life, if it starts to feel wrong you always have the option of walking away, just enjoy it while it feels right:kiss:

Sticky your not stupid, your lovely and a lot younger than us, we have only learnt by our experiences as will you, :kiss:

Obzession, I don't care if in this thread your gay, lesbian, trans, or the creature from the black lagoon, however posts about your state of arousal etc, will just lead you to being ignored , we don't care, theres all the rest of LIt for that, in here its called the daily vibe because its where we talk about life. (and admire Gia's orchids) I will read your story, but please think before you post.:rose:

As for my orientation and where it fits in the above list, I have no idea, I don't seem to belong anywhere anymore.:rose:

Apologies for my absence. the last 10 days I have been so ill, still am, and have either been asleep or on stage, with the occasional slice of marmite on toast as I transition between the two. A chest infection, kidney infection and a head cold all mixed up together just making me miserable and weak. Got a few days off finally, so just trying to let meds do their work and get some rest.

mood: utterly sick and miserable
music: none too noisy too distracting
wearing: leopard print satin shorts and top

So today was pretty special: I did nothing. My life has been run by committees and other people's issues but I've taken a step back from that. I'm no longer on the LGBT committee at the Uni and this was my first Saturday in ages that I've been able to do sweet fa. I read the critique on Francesca Woodmans amazing, moving photographs - check her out; I practised guitar ( Jame Taylor's Fire and Rain ), helped out in the garden now everything needs cut back *sigh* and I've just cooked another Thai meal without resorting to a bought jar of sauce.
I am a complete woman, kinda, and I have embraced my day with kisses

Listening to: J Taylor Fire and Rain ( he plays much toooo fast!!! and well)
Mood: content
Knickers: black Sloggi briefs

Hope you're feeling better Satin? Gia - you have my whole-hearted support and I'm sure, if we talk about gardening and reading books that we can keep this thread going in the spirit of its creator :heart: The way it should be :rose:

Last edited:
So today was pretty special: I did nothing. My life has been run by committees and other people's issues but I've taken a step back from that. I'm no longer on the LGBT committee at the Uni and this was my first Saturday in ages that I've been able to do sweet fa. I read the critique on Francesca Woodmans amazing, moving photographs - check her out; I practised guitar ( Jame Taylor's Fire and Rain ), helped out in the garden now everything needs cut back *sigh* and I've just cooked another Thai meal without resorting to a bought jar of sauce.
I am a complete woman, kinda, and I have embraced my day with kisses

Listening to: J Taylor Fire and Rain ( he plays much toooo fast!!! and well)
Mood: content
Knickers: black Sloggi briefs

Hope you're feeling better Satin? Gia - you have my whole-hearted support and I'm sure, if we talk about gardening and reading books that we can keep this thread going in the spirit of its creator :heart: The way it should be :rose:

thank you sweetie, I appreciate you. I had a little fit, because in non cyber life I have the same issues of men being inappropriate. But I will not leave, It has always been a lovely and loving place.:kiss::heart::rose:

Evening Vibers:rose:

Gia, let your heart lead you for a while at least we all need some happiness and love in our life, if it starts to feel wrong you always have the option of walking away, just enjoy it while it feels right:kiss:

Sticky your not stupid, your lovely and a lot younger than us, we have only learnt by our experiences as will you, :kiss:

Obzession, I don't care if in this thread your gay, lesbian, trans, or the creature from the black lagoon, however posts about your state of arousal etc, will just lead you to being ignored , we don't care, theres all the rest of LIt for that, in here its called the daily vibe because its where we talk about life. (and admire Gia's orchids) I will read your story, but please think before you post.:rose:

As for my orientation and where it fits in the above list, I have no idea, I don't seem to belong anywhere anymore.:rose:

Apologies for my absence. the last 10 days I have been so ill, still am, and have either been asleep or on stage, with the occasional slice of marmite on toast as I transition between the two. A chest infection, kidney infection and a head cold all mixed up together just making me miserable and weak. Got a few days off finally, so just trying to let meds do their work and get some rest.

mood: utterly sick and miserable
music: none too noisy too distracting
wearing: leopard print satin shorts and top
*hugs* I hope you are feeling better dear.:kiss::heart::rose:

*hugs* I hope you are feeling better dear.:kiss::heart::rose:

Hiya Hun, today for the first time, I am feeling well, though still not got my appetite back but dont mind as I need to llose weight anyway, doing absolutely nothing for a week has been the only cure, though I have been bored stupid, doing nothing is not ususal for me. Cheered myself up by buying 2 pairs of shoes online today, one pair with a 4 inch platform and 8 inch heel look so sexy, but will take a little practise in running round stage in.

Hope you are happy and had a good weekend :kiss::rose:

Sticky, I hope you enjoyed your doing nothing, I am starting to realise maybe I need to put a few rest days in my schedule too:kiss::rose:

Music: Fascinating Ada

wearing: turquoise satin nightdress and glitter shimmer moisturiser ( used the wrong one when I got out of bath :D )

mood: recuperated and ready to dive back in the maelstrom

glbt Daily Vibe

hi all not a real good morning so far woke up feeling very sick and more tired than yesterday ( just a very bad cold ) called off work .. got ready to get back into bed stopped for a moment to pause ...I read a few dozen posts from years gone by ... and a few more of recent times need more rest

Mood :: tired and feeling like crap

panties;: red lace and babydoll cameo

hugs to all ,Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back