Letting a man suck your dick

As a willing female, I would be more than happy to help facilitate some of your fantasies. I never understood women who didnt like to suck a good cock. I love to watch my man please me by sucking off another mans cock and allowing a man to suck him. Gets me every time.

I love sucking a mans cock as a woman watches.

Some of my favorite

cocksuckers are guys.. I have enjoyed having my dick sucked by both sexes since I was in my teens. I had a male cousin a year younger who was the first guy with his mouth around my cock and have liked it every since. For a long time I resisted sucking them myself but then I got involved with a younger black lady at work. She was highly turned on by watching a guy suck cock, primarily watching a black guy suck a white cock but any combination did it for her. We use to go to a local strip joint at lunch or after work and she would flirt with the guys who were there getting hard watching the dancers. We would take them back out to the parking lot and she would let them fuck her if they sucked me first. I was always surprised at the number or them that ended up with my cock in there mouths. One of them balked at sucking me but pulled out his huge black cock and asked her if she was going to turn it down. Either the alcohol or all the cock rubbing before hand that day had me so turned on that when I saw his cock I wanted to suck it! I did and have been enjoying a nice one now and then every since...

while a man sucking my dick is always fun, I've never seen an attractive man and thought about that. always me blowing him or him fucking me/my wife.

Reading posts on this forum is what led me to try getting sucked by a man. Best blowjob I ever had. He just kept sucking me until all my cum was gone and my cock was numb. I wish I could get some of you guys' mouths on my cock. Reading these posts make me so horny.

Reading posts on this forum is what led me to try getting sucked by a man. Best blowjob I ever had. He just kept sucking me until all my cum was gone and my cock was numb. I wish I could get some of you guys' mouths on my cock. Reading these posts make me so horny.
I'm so horny now and reading your post didn't help..lol. I wish I could get my warm mouth on your hard cock right now....

I'd love to suck your cock! I'm glad you tried it and liked it. What are your thoughts on being the one sucking ?

O yea but would rather be doing the sucking but that is me

I would have to agree. Although getting sucked feels great I think I would rather be giving that pleasure to another guy. I have sucked two guys in my life, one was small and the other was really nice size. I have sucked him twice.
The first one sucked me after I got him off twice. That experience was good but I preferred being the one who was doing the sucking.

I would have to agree. Although getting sucked feels great I think I would rather be giving that pleasure to another guy. I have sucked two guys in my life, one was small and the other was really nice size. I have sucked him twice.
The first one sucked me after I got him off twice. That experience was good but I preferred being the one who was doing the sucking.

I agree. I enjoy sucking a cock as much as being sucked. It's always exhilarating to feel like a little slut in need of having a cock in "her" mouth. Am I right?

I'd love to suck your cock! I'm glad you tried it and liked it. What are your thoughts on being the one sucking ?

Well i consider myself to be hetero. I just like the idea a of some one yearning to swallow my cock and eat my cum. I just dont get that from women. Im a lot more open to a guy sucking me now though. I dont really think id enjoy sucking a guy though. Guess that makes me kind of a hypocrite. But it seems like a lot of the guys here prefer to be the suck-er anyway so i guess its ok

Well i consider myself to be hetero. I just like the idea a of some one yearning to swallow my cock and eat my cum. I just dont get that from women. Im a lot more open to a guy sucking me now though. I dont really think id enjoy sucking a guy though. Guess that makes me kind of a hypocrite. But it seems like a lot of the guys here prefer to be the suck-er anyway so i guess its ok
no reciprication required; just lay back and let me give you the best head you've ever had. i'll take it slow, lick it all over, suck it good, swallow every inch and eat every drop of your cum

I have a couple buddies that call me. I show up blow n go. They aren't into sucking cock. So its a good match! It is OK with me. I enjoy cock and cum. Pleasing a man makes me happy. And him too!

My goodness, I wish i could have both of you in my bedroom right now. All this precum from reading these posts is going to waste. I want to explode in someone's mouth so bad right now

My goodness, I wish i could have both of you in my bedroom right now. All this precum from reading these posts is going to waste. I want to explode in someone's mouth so bad right now

I'm ready and willing....On my knees for you

As a willing female, I would be more than happy to help facilitate some of your fantasies. I never understood women who didnt like to suck a good cock. I love to watch my man please me by sucking off another mans cock and allowing a man to suck him. Gets me every time.

You should teach my wife to be more willing Lol

Back