The Bachelor Party(Closed)

It was late and layla grinned deciding to order dinner for her and Matt and surprise him for tonight. She ordered steak and lobster and even played some music that she could dance to for him.
 
Matt eventually went back up to his room. Sliding the key card into the door and walking into the room. Instantly met with the amazing aroma of delicious smelling food. Walking further into the room to see Layla with food in the room. Steaks and lobsters, music lightly playing in the room. "Well good evening"
 
"Hi baby" she grinned coming over and kissing him. She knew it sounded crazy bunshe felt like she was falling for matt. " I bought us dinner.. I hope you didn't mind"
 
Matt kissed Layla back deeply wrapping his arms around her and holding her against him for a few seconds before letting go. There was something about this girl that drove him crazy, he knew he shouldn't even be talking to her, but he couldn't resist. "Of course I don't mind." He said kicking his shoes off and grabbing a drink from the bar pouring her one as well.

"Looks so delicious Layla" He said sitting down at the table. "You wouldn't believe the luck I was having at the tables today."
 
Layla smiled and sat down at the table with him and fixed his plate." What happened Matt?" She said looking at him excited.

As much as she didn't want to admit it something about Matt drew her to him like a moth to a flame. She kissed him softly " eat you must be hungry"
 
As Matt started to cut his steak he told Layla the story about how he kept winning and winning today. First at black jack then at roulette and winning another large some while playing craps. Starting to eat the steak letting out a soft "Mmmmm" after taking the first bite. "That is some good steak" Looking over at Layla, he couldn't help but feel something for her, he knew this was going to be more than just a weekend of fun.
 
Layla smiled and ate her lobster" I know the food here bis amazing and.. I only eat the best" she said and smiled. She told him about her day being pampered and enjoyed their dinner together. She saw Matt was enjoying his steak and smiled.
 
"Sounds like both of us had good days" Matt said taking another bite of his steak then a bite of the lobster. "Thank you for this wonderful dinner Layla. Everything is delicious and amazing. Just what I needed to make this day better. Dinner with an amazingly beautiful woman." He said with a smirk.
 
"Sounds like both of us had good days" Matt said taking another bite of his steak then a bite of the lobster. "Thank you for this wonderful dinner Layla. Everything is delicious and amazing. Just what I needed to make this day better. Dinner with an amazingly beautiful woman." He said with a smirk.
Layla smirked "Im glad your enjoying yourself Matt I think our dinner is my favorite part of today. Eating lobster, listening to music and in the company of a sexy sex god"she laughed "Tonight couldn't get any better except for sex of course but ... I planned that as dessert" she grinned devilishly.
 
Matt smirked when he heard Layla call him a sexy god. "Sex for dessert huh? I think I am ready for dessert right now" He said teasingly as he took the last couple bites of his food. Once again thinking about nothing but the amazing sex he has with Layla. She was a goddess and this weekend was going to be one to remember.
 
Layla grinned finishing her lobster and glass of wine before walking over to Matt and kissing him .She wore a robe with sexy lingerie beneath and grinned sitting on his lap " Unwrap your gift Matt" she said referring to the red bow holding her robe closed.
 
Matt kissed Layla back with passion placing his hands on her hips. Then doing as she told him to with a grin he grabbed the silky bow holding her rode closed and let it open revealing her sexy lingerie underneath. "Damn that's sexy as hell." He said sliding his hands under her robe placing his hands on her sides kissing her again.
 
Layla grinned kissing him deeply" Mmmm fuck your hot"she groaned as she started to undo his shirt and grind against him " Mmm I want you... I was thinking about all the naughty things we could do most of the day." She said kissing down the side of his neck.
 
When Layla had his shirt completely unbuttoned he pulled it off his arms and let it fall to the ground. Starting to grow hard in his pants as she grind on him. his hands finding her big round ass gripping it firmly. "Oh yeah, what are some things you were thinking about sexy?"
 
Layla grinned"I was thinking I let you take charge... fuck me however you want any position then I have some toys and accessories we can play with if you want"she said and kissed him "and if your up for more I might let you throat me"
 
Matt grinned and lifted Layla up laying her on the table in front of him. Hooking his fingers around the waistband of her panties pulling them down revealing her bare pussy to him. "Sounds like a fucking plan" He said as he start kissing her inner thigh with soft kisses letting his lips drag across her soft smooth flesh. Running his tongue up along her moist lips scooping up the sweet dew from her juicy pussy. Starting to devour Layla's sweet pink pussy.
 
Layla couldnt help but let out soft sighs and little purring noises as Matt used his talented tounge and lips on her pussy. She moved the plates to the end of the table tongive them more space. She groaned running her hands through his hair and gripping it as his tounge played with her clit.
 
Matt started wiggling his tongue against her pussy as he worked his tongue up and down mainly focusing on her clit. Then he started teasing her pussy hole with his tongue slipping it into her pussy wiggling his tongue as he did so. Slurping up her juices as he devoured her perfect pink pussy.

tumblr_mjd5fqm0ny1ry2u9to1_250.gif
 
Layla moaned one hand on the table the other on his head. She took a deep breath biting her lip and throwing her head back as he teased her nipple looking up at her al while having a slight grin as he enjoyed teasing her. "Mmm damn you fucking tease" she moaned looking at him and grinned she wanted to please him too. " Mmm lets go to the bed.
 
Giving her pussy a few more licks before pulling away and standing up. "As you wish baby" Matt said as he grabbed her and lifted her up carrying her to the bed playfully tossing her onto the soft king sized bed. Instantly moving on top of her lining his cock up with her tiny pussy hole and started to push his way inside of her spreading out her pussy lips as he inched his way into her. Looking into her eyes as he penetrated her.
 
Layla moaned as he slowly sinked into her and looked up at him with pure pleasure on her face as he watched her as he pushed in inch by inch. She sighed as he had all of himself in her and leaned up kissing him."God your so fucking big..."
 
The two of them locking into a deep passionate kiss after he fully buried his cock inside of her. all he was thinking about was how heavenly her pussy was he couldn't get over her. the way it gripped his cock perfectly like her pussy was made specifically for his cock. Working his hips slowly different from all the other times they had sex. This time was fueled with passion and lust, slowly driving his cock deep inside of her.
 
Layla moaned holding onto him and holding his gaze panting and kissing passionately as he slowly worked his body against hers as if making love to her . It was so different than any other times they had sex and her pussy gripped him like he belonged there. She realized she was falling for Matt.m She kissed him and looked ar him before saying "How long will you be here Matt?"
 
As Layla broke the kiss to talk Matt moved his mouth to her neck and started planting kisses all long her neck as he made love to her. The mood was just filled with passion and so right to make love. After the romantic dinner it just felt right. "I will be here two more days" Matt said working his hips a little faster but still in a slow rhythm. Rolling his hips trying to hit all the right spots.
 
Layla gasped as he brushed her gspot and gripped his arms before murmuring mm hmm" She leaned in offering more of herself to him and moving back against him " Ohhh mmm Matt"
 
Back
Top