Looking for editor - (Story about naughty peeing)

WantonLee

Virgin
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !

As the title implies, i am looking for someone who could edit my first contribution to this site.

ABOUT THE STORY:
- about naughty peeing (like on the floor of a bathroom rather then into the actual toilet)
- 18,000+ characters (or about 3,500 words) long
- written by an author who's first language is german, not english :-/
- solo, female protagonist (depicted as straight)
- written in first person
- planed to be the first part of some sort of dairy featuring the... "adventures" of the heroin.

= I already submitted the story and it was rejected for 2 reasons: =
/quote
- Was there an underage (under 18 years old) sexual relationship in my story?
- Please fix the formatting of your punctuation. Generally, the rule is to have no spaces before most punctuation (periods, commas, exclamation points, etc.), and one space after them. Please read the essay "How to Punctuate Like a Pro" in the Writer's Resource section (link below) for more complete instructions.
/unquote

=> Regarding the underage-thing:
- the story is not intended to be underage; the story should be the beginning of a dairy, so in the first story the character starts recalling her first "adventures" at her last year on the college (this phrase was also used in the story to declare her age to be 18; as far as i know this would mean you are 18 or older, but i had to look that up as the German school-system differs from the English or American).
Part's of the story also mention some brief incidents that the protagonist suspects to have lead to her fetish, which happened at an age below 18 years.
There were no sexual relations described, but of cause masturbation.
I am not certain which part of the story - my indirect way of telling my characters age, the mentioning of incidents at an age below 18, or both - are problematic, and how to fix them.

=> Regarding "fixing the formatting of my punctuation":
- i have no idea what exactly seemed to be the problem. Given that English is only my second language (German being my first), but punctuation in those 2 languages do not differ dramatically, i am at a complete loss.
I did as i was told and read though the entire "How to Punctuate Like a Pro"-article, but it did not gave me any clue; seems my English is so bad that i am not even able to grasp the problem. -_-

So, anyone who would like to dig into this kind of story and might be willing and able to help, please contact me ! :D

Or in other words: Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you're my only hope ! O_O

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !

As the title implies, i am looking for someone who could edit my first contribution to this site.

ABOUT THE STORY:
- about naughty peeing (like on the floor of a bathroom rather then into the actual toilet)
- 18,000+ characters (or about 3,500 words) long
- written by an author who's first language is german, not english :-/
- solo, female protagonist (depicted as straight)
- written in first person
- planed to be the first part of some sort of dairy featuring the... "adventures" of the heroin.

= I already submitted the story and it was rejected for 2 reasons: =
/quote
- Was there an underage (under 18 years old) sexual relationship in my story?
- Please fix the formatting of your punctuation. Generally, the rule is to have no spaces before most punctuation (periods, commas, exclamation points, etc.), and one space after them. Please read the essay "How to Punctuate Like a Pro" in the Writer's Resource section (link below) for more complete instructions.
/unquote

=> Regarding the underage-thing:
- the story is not intended to be underage; the story should be the beginning of a dairy, so in the first story the character starts recalling her first "adventures" at her last year on the college (this phrase was also used in the story to declare her age to be 18; as far as i know this would mean you are 18 or older, but i had to look that up as the German school-system differs from the English or American).
Part's of the story also mention some brief incidents that the protagonist suspects to have lead to her fetish, which happened at an age below 18 years.
There were no sexual relations described, but of cause masturbation.
I am not certain which part of the story - my indirect way of telling my characters age, the mentioning of incidents at an age below 18, or both - are problematic, and how to fix them.

=> Regarding "fixing the formatting of my punctuation":
- i have no idea what exactly seemed to be the problem. Given that English is only my second language (German being my first), but punctuation in those 2 languages do not differ dramatically, i am at a complete loss.
I did as i was told and read though the entire "How to Punctuate Like a Pro"-article, but it did not gave me any clue; seems my English is so bad that i am not even able to grasp the problem. -_-

So, anyone who would like to dig into this kind of story and might be willing and able to help, please contact me ! :D

Or in other words: Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you're my only hope ! O_O

hey! im interested in editing your story

just message me if you want

-cess

Back